>he still plays videogames

Just LMAO if you still play videogames.

gaming is completely dead and all new games are shit

Attached: women-laughing-and-having-fun.jpg (600x399, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JIdJbzvxtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but muh gods unchained

hype

brother

Attached: 15371582065153s.jpg (376x349, 61K)

Tfw just replaying old games over and over ad infinity

I dunno user, I’ve made over 30k this year playing Fortnite tournaments. Did you make any money having fun?

It legitimately pains me that this is true.

microtransactions ruined viddya, change my mind

I play video game a lot because it's the only thing that lets me relax and clear my mind. I have have a hard time sleeping an my mind's always racing but vidya let's me relax. I only play super nintendo though and I make decent money so I don't care

bitmex is the ultimate vidya anyway amirite

thats even worse. i rarely play single player games.

i was hooked (10+hrs a day) on Runescape in 2004-2006, CSGO in 2012-2015.. COD4 played on release a lot too

i played DMC1 and 3 last year... decent but cant imagine playing it again

the only thing that would make me play games again would be if they released a new CS but without the faggotry of GO (skins etc) included voice chat in warmup again etc

id honestly rather go to the gym then come back post gym rush and watch anime/tv/ listen to music or even browse Jow Forums... rather than play the shit games of today that make you sit like a deformed hunchback at a desk

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

only thing I would consider these days is a decent vr solely for the ability to feel transported.

but that Matrix game w robots

There are still plenty of competitive/skill based games. It's your fault if you play genz bs.

Just play Planetside. Unironically best fps these days

Path of Exile and Warframe are really good

Just don't post anymore, okay?

I just played a couple of hours of GTA lol

Attached: gtav.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Lmaoing at ur life

enter the matrix on ps2 was awesome. games were better back in the day

True, board games are the shit now.

nah there isnt. or its some dead on arrival garbage with 1k playerbase max

Ur eyes just aren't big enough

>cant even namedrop one worthwhile game

exactly, theyre all dogshit

if you spend lots of ur time playing video games you are by the second becoming more isolated, detached from reality, unproductive, depressed and will jerk off to lolis and incest sex
its literally the kikes and gooks getting together to completely fry ur brains u faggots
get off the couch and become a fuckin man you faggots

Planetside 2. Play it.

Yet you play video games. Why is every man today now afraid of what others think of them? I sometimes play GTA5 because it's fun to kill those people. When I go out in reality, I feel a tingling sensation.

Why is becoming detached with reality a bad thing, lightweight? Can't maintain multiple activities at once?

so.. as i said, a dead game??

because you are slowly (completely) becoming detached from reality
detaching is not bad (love psychedelics) but playing VG everyday is like detaching everyday and its not good for ur brain faggot
i can litterrally name 500 cons now for playing VG but you're already lost so there's no point of mentioning them
enjoy being a basement dweller for the rest of ur life

>all NEW video games are shit

They're all shit u fucking retard

in the next 12 months:

>Doom Eternal
>Dying Light 2
>Cyberpunk 2077
>possibly Elden Ring

I would agree there isn't something great to play every month, but sometimes the industry still manage to shit out something worth a try

The brain doesn't work like that retard. What's up with the armchair doctors?

Damn I’m afraid to ask but anyone here play rocket league? Pretty much free and you can play like ~10 games in like an hour. Pretty fun time

u r a lost cause faggot
enjoy being lonely with no life

Try Dark Souls 1 2 or 3

oh noes

nah they were good back in the day. peaked around 2007, world events technology and internet were all at a peak around then

gone rapidly downhill since

We all have vices

>pic related

Has anyone picked up the washington dlc?

Attached: Christams-ets2-and-ats-logo.png (370x80, 71K)

Uninstalled all my games.

Actually waiting on classic wow to launch to give my goybucks to blizzard to get the same experience i would get on a private server

>inb4 waste of time

take 5g dried psylocibin cubensis in the dark alone

>Doom Eternal
>youtube.com/watch?v=6JIdJbzvxtE

not gonna lie this looked pretty awesome

the sound design makes me want to orgasm

Thats wrong theres a new zelda game and a remake of a zelda game when it was still good.

Attached: 811CC0D1-C12F-4F66-B0FA-842BBF90E5FC.jpg (660x662, 120K)

>take 5g dried psylocibin cubensis in the dark alone

what did you realise?

get a load of this incel... looks like some sex is in order

Yeah, except you're playing GTA V. Lmaoing at ur life

Hadn't played video games since my early teens.
Just picked up Heroes 3. Might play 4-5 games before uninstalling. I guess new games ARE shit though.

Short all triple A gaming companies and long Indies studios

god of war, bloodborne and dark souls 3, witcher 3, horizon, are all pretty based fren, also wow pvp will always be based to play at a high level.

Oldschool Runescape is still prime gaming.

I bet Brenton Tarrant played GTA V.
What a lad

If you say so. Missing out

Yeah, laugh it up, roasties.

You'll never know of Honour. Unlike me.

Attached: 71fLsXpBDsL._SX425_.jpg (425x261, 23K)

>prime gaming
>fish for swordies
>cut trees
>mine 20k iron ore
what a rush

The most successful billionaires play video games, user.

Attached: 1560443319541.jpg (642x321, 32K)

>have to be a roastie to condemn being a manchild
false dichotomy

>realise
REAL EYES

Attached: truth.jpg (1374x1374, 806K)

>elon musk

being a scam artist living off gov subsidies and lies, no shock he's a gaymer

Are you kidding me?
Games today arent the shit it was a decade ago.
These days games are artful and Cinematic and Graphics wise masterpieces.
Take red dead redemption 2 for example.
Its better and binding the player emotionally to the game letting him making the decision , not like in books where everything is static.
You also get to know historic stuff in those games too. Oh yeah tell me what benefit brings you a gym membership where you go only one time a year to and pay every month like 30$ or what? In my Job i already do 20 Kilometers a day walking around and stuff so i dont need a shitty gym.

Or

Did you play an online game on high difficulty? Like in league of legends? Did you ever play 1 Diamond or Master game?
If so , you would know these difficulty is insanely stressful and requires an outstanding brain to hand performance whilst brain calculations of what to do cuz u play against the same faggots as you are in that higher tiers. This is why i see Esport as Sports in generals.

And also fuck your stereotypes.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35K)

the masses usually have poor taste. small player base != dead

I am waiting for addictive VR MMORPG that will train physical fitness

Go to the gym fatass

I'd rather pan for gold outside than play videogames now, and this is from someone who clocked over 10k hours in Fallout 4. I can't think of my time anymore as something I can just waste, even my hobbies for recreation need to be somewhat profitable at least.

Attached: IMAG1195.jpg (3264x1824, 1.15M)

>Zerk hybriding
>Ice Barrage, fake switch to range gear into D Claw to Gmaul Spec
>B0nk loot

t. dyel

the rush from going to the gym is godlike. the pump lasts for hours and feels like a low dose of drugs

Mfw make a career from playing vidya. Build a fan base and make money while doing what you enoy. Twitch is growing at ever increasing rates all the gen z are into vidya. Biggest growing industry is gaming. Vidya is the future. Get on twitch, put on a funny hat, build a fan base and play what you enjoy. You can easily make few hundreds in tips a day. Just from tips.
>he still plays vidya lmaooo

yeah lmao good look with that unless you are a handsome NT outgoing guy like pewdiepie, or a female with tits

>severe onset schizophrenia

I don't know, there's just something abhorrently wrong about the whole concept of turning videogaming into a career.

Make games > play games

>me being a freefag
I gave up on my mage pk main when I realized 10s bind is members only :[

> twitch streamer
show tits or gtfo

>I don't know, there's just something abhorrently wrong about the whole concept of turning videogaming into a career.
SEETHING

I play Warcaft TBC private and sometimes i wrek noobs on half life 1

i got hordes and hordes of horny asian girls to talk to me simply because i was high ranked in league of legends.

Couch co-op with wife is the second best way to spend time together.

Us Chads only play grand strategy, it's for insight into how to crush our enemies.