Watch Craig get rekt at Oxford Union

youtu.be/OqpwuJw7cxY?t=2616

Look at how triggered Craig gets
Look at how red his neck is due to the lies
Listen to those incomprehensible replies
Stroke incoming

Attached: Craig-Wright.jpg (1080x720, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblockcrypto.com/2019/06/13/court-orders-craig-wright-to-provide-a-list-of-trustees-and-comply-with-discovery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

interdesting

Attached: 34653463.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

here we see the rekt bsv fag

He's such a slimy kike, holy shit
>get asked about the backdated webpage
>go on ranting about how somebody "hacked" into your machine

Holy shit is that supposed to be disturbing? They made that dog look crispy and tasty as fuck not gonna lie. Maybe those chinks are onto something....

your timestamp doesnt work

Attached: 1560194626965.jpg (1280x960, 444K)

lol, he sperged out at the end

the level of cringe during the archive.org questions

imagine holding this shit in 2019

b-but wheres Jimmy ?

A dishonest aussie kike accompanied by a Californian faggot lawyer. I can't believe anyone on Jow Forums is seriously standing up for this slimeball.

Attached: CIDF.png (400x243, 68K)

you guys dont understand. Im semi-retarded but still get pissed when people are stupid and ask me dumb questions. now imagine what it would be like to have a 179 IQ like creg. its a surprise he didnt just kill the hecklers on the spot. this unironically makes me bullish on BSV

I don't care what coins others hold if it profits them. But to find excuses for this man every single time with a straight face.. Is just gross.

..funded by a toronto pig farmer. The fuck did Bong end up with all these charlatans? rotw, take your shit back already

scrolled through the comments to see where's a good place to start, I think 43:00 is great, is it all this good?

Looks like he's getting REKT in the USA Court case too:
theblockcrypto.com/2019/06/13/court-orders-craig-wright-to-provide-a-list-of-trustees-and-comply-with-discovery/

Attached: wright-court.jpg (731x557, 130K)

Hahahaha hahaha holy fuck That’s Satoshi?! Lmao fucking out of crypto that Manlet is a major faggot and he can’t even debate a kid in the audience without getting triggered.

ITT COORDINATED CORE SHILLS

Attached: 1559841895126.jpg (1200x677, 109K)

It's not stupid at all, he did backedit his blog in about 2015 and that post was the founding stone of the Satoshi saga. Without it, there would have been no myth of Craig the Satoshi at all. It's just that his previous excuse was that he "wanted to throw off Wired", but now he came up with a new excuse (or lack thereof)

Attached: 1536591597060.png (1004x952, 639K)

Imagine whats going to happen during the deposition phase of these various things he's being sued for. Lawyers who only specialize in depositions are a thing...if you think Jow Forums shitposters are something, you've never watched a professional depo lawyer go to work. The funny thing is, the entire point of a 4 hr depo is to produce 10 mins of sperg out retardation...imagine how easy that is with csw.

I prefer the part of the video where he admits he's liable to go to prison for 20 years if he tells porkies. did you see it? He's got that part right. And no doubt he'll take those around him with him.

decent article that, thanks
WE'VE GOT THE JUDGES NOW TOO hahhahahahahaaaa

The entire point of nChain is to frame them.

What the fuck is he on about lol he gets asked about backdating articles on his blog and starts talking about: “I’m sorry western culture isn’t white males. Augustus of hippo was African. Sophio of Lesbos was female...”

WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING

Inb4 muh 9999d chess

Attached: B0782A0B-6E66-4806-AFFF-BB343A5A7CFB.jpg (640x671, 143K)

Its a classic attempt at doing a SJW deflection. Unfortunately he's so hamfisted and cut-rate conman, he rekt it.

>or you will lose the case
The case is a completely fabricated, artificial drama. Both Craig and Ira are faggots. The entire existence of the coins was fabricated by Craig for larping purposes and they were never owned by neither him nor Kleiman. Now CSW is just pulling a Jew and stirring up as much drama as possible to propel his glowing in the dark marketing campaign.