NKN

All you moon boys crying about the Huobi listing are forgetting the fundamentals of this project. They do not care for wasted funds and temporary moons for getting listed on mid tier exchanges. There is something big cooking in the water for NKN.

"What did Bruce mean by the big bang and when is it coming?"

Answer: what I meant was big news regarding technology and product, exchanges, and business partners/customers. More details will be announced when the results are approaching ready, until then, please stay tuned!

Buy now or cry later, IDGAF because I will be rich regardless.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 1.46.09 am.png (1652x258, 57K)

>fundamentals
kek

lmao this shit is dead

Do we have any inclination when we may hear about these mainnet products? Will it only be after mainnet?
Answer: We are focusing on two flagship products.

The first one, decentralized Pub/Sub, which we have already published information on. We are now working with customers and channel partners.

The second one, new kind of CDN, will be launched before or around mainnet launch. We want to announce it along with some tangible adoption if NDA and PR review allows by our partner.

450k NKN chad here. Never been more comfy. Thinking about quitting my six figure enterprise sales job because I know I already made it.

Jow Forums I’ve officially rode this down to all-time eth profit of 10% and it keeps going down do I market sell and just throw this money into fucking vidt eql or qnt?

TPS expectation: first of all, absolute TPS number is not that meaningful. There is no use cases or application existing today that require super high TPS, even for payment systems like Visa or Mastercard. Our main use cases are networking, and we intend to design our TPS goals according to our applications and the amount of users we will have.

In addition, there are lots of parameters that can impact the result. For example the performance of the nodes (CPU and I/O capability), the quality of interlink between nodes (network speed, latency), and the type of transactions. So it is difficult to give one single number.

Bailey Whitfield 'Whit' Diffie (born June 5, 1944), ForMemRS, is an American cryptographer and one of the pioneers of public-key cryptography along with Martin Hellman and Ralph Merkle. Diffie and Hellman's 1976 paper New Directions in Cryptography[5] introduced a radically new method of distributing cryptographic keys, that helped solve key distribution—a fundamental problem in cryptography. Their technique became known as Diffie–Hellman key exchange. The article stimulated the almost immediate public development of a new class of encryption algorithms, the asymmetric key algorithms.[6]

Together with Martin Hellman, Diffie won the 2015 Turing Award, widely considered the most prestigious award in the field of computer science. The citation for the award was: "For fundamental contributions to modern cryptography. Diffie and Hellman's groundbreaking 1976 paper, 'New Directions in Cryptography', introduced the ideas of public-key cryptography and digital signatures, which are the foundation for most regularly-used security protocols on the internet today

Attached: download (4).jpg (183x275, 7K)

buy one, it's the most obvious pump you would ever have

I cannot wait to see the pink wojaks flying everywhere when you adhd faggots wake up and realize you missed the most obvious moon mission of 2019

sold @ 32 vitaliks fwe weeks ago
this shit will never get there again
get out before you get chinked faggots and u'r added to the china hustle posters

bought @ 19 and sold @ 32
i dont want ur moon mission user, i flip shit and make more in a month that you waiting years on moon shot shitcoins faggot

I’m already in one and vidt, along with this these are the only coins I hold other than btc and eth

You idiot. Temporary “moons” are all this market is ever going to have until the wrecking ball of regulation swoops in and sends you all to jail.

We saw a video with a game like dota. Can we have some explanation?
Answer: Sure, it’s actually a custom map in Dota 2 arcade, but the interesting part is, the game is not running on the laptop where I’m playing. It’s running remotely on somewhere who are willing to provide the game streaming service and I can, very soon, pay NKN token to him by bandwidth usage. We haven’t quite announce and release it yet though.

I can go on and on and on but I won't just know that by the end of 2019 NKN will be an application used by you and all of your friends as opposed to traditional internet service providers. If not enjoy paying your massive phone bills and internet bills while I pay for mine for free, running nodes off my rasberry Pi

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 1.57.42 am.png (1176x828, 801K)

I'll just buy 15% higher than you if the pump starts. And you have been bagholding this shit for 1 year now. Sad faggot

Chinked? They have an office in silicon valley too, this project is multinational. The mobile industry is 1.2 trillion dollars if they capture 1% of the market that puts the economy flooding through this token at 12 billion.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 2.03.30 am.png (1712x378, 116K)

I also bought at 3c user sold at 60cents last year, was on my radar amongst a few other projects including FTM which I bought at 150 sats and dumped on Binance listing. This isn't my first rodeo

nice napkin math, why would any isp be interested by letting their user allow to rent their bandwidth to 3rd partys resulting in more traffic and more coasts for the isp?

Uptrend from 6 months wasn't in any way tested by this dump. It's gonna keep climbing again in a day or two. May not be the fastest gainer in the market but it's growing reliably

deluded nigglet,
this just proves their is no community behind nkn and the team is too cheap to spend money for their token holders.

They are spending their money on bigger things right now, crypto exchanges or sub 100IQ tier for moon boys. Trust me on the release there will be big plans in order to make it easy to access NKN tokens don't be surprised if this is featured in a smartphone wallet.

This. Fuck them for pissing on the community and being jews and not spending a dime on listing. NKN doesn't have a community

Cute gains. Yeah it's really tough bagholding this coin as it gains 50% every month on zero marketing and no big exchanges.

Nice post Lukas.

Is $0.50 a realistic target after mainnet launch?

It never was 3c you faggot and you wouldn’t shill this shit on here if you were a le successful trader. Youre just another bagholding pajeet desperate to break even