twitter.com/AnonBabble

we made it frens

jus sold @ 20k
now plz dump it back

IT JUST KEEPS GOING UP

IM GETTING ANTSHARES VIBES

>sold

Wahoo!

frens, 2 years, is it finally habbening?!

ill buy back @ 17

i'm losing my fucking mind

All in on litecoin right now and thoroughly excited for you linkies. If there were some way to sustain that feeling of excitement and elation during a giant jump like that, I would feel like life was worth living again.

Congratulations, frens. I hope you remember me when you make it to the top.

THANK YOU MY FRIEND

BASED

NOLINKERS IN TROUBLE
NOLINKERS IN TROUBLE
NOLINKERS IN TROUBLE
NOLINKERS IN TROUBLE
NOLINKERS IN TROUBLE

AA UU
FRESH OUTTA BED
AA UU
COUNT ALL THE DEBT

> some anons got really rich from chainlink
> some sold after the first big announcement
byebye

hey man I hope you make it too fren

Attached: 1437622505_sexypepe.gif (400x400, 104K)

I CAN'T BREATH

don worry lite fren. ur gonna make it too, its jus gon tek a lil longr

Swinglinkers make the best music tonight

Attached: bigmac.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

Heh, I’m ending my life at the end of the month, but thanks :)

i'm actually 50-50 link and litecoin. Litecoin is a good investment fren, especially with how mature the crypto space is becoming with major companies developing use cases.

Think about it. Nobody uses litecoin for anything real, and it still is over 100 per coin. When crypto gets real adoption, your litecoin stack is going to make you very wealthy.

I'm a nolinker... But still, well done linkers!

I still don't understand why Blockchains can't interact with API's or what types of applications Chainlinks oracle will now be able to enable.

Still, well played.

> Think about it. Nobody uses litecoin for anything real
> i'm actually 50-50 link and litecoin
The bull market is really coming back, isn't it?

yeah, it really is

youtu.be/04854XqcfCY

Man you must be near killing yourself by now. I hope you bought back in. We aren't going back to 17k sats. Not after a google announcement. This is only the first hour. Wait until the news spreads. This pump could go on for days on this news.

i love the fact that this is so easily true. i wish i had the cash rn to buy more, but i also am wishing we had more time to accumulate

You had 2 years for fucks sake. Honestly, at this point my patience was growing thin. I've already been past the CGT threshold in my country for a fucking year now. I just want Link to start going up so I can run a node and collect profits already and get out of my fucking basement.

Feels so good it's finally happening. You can't accumulate forever.

INSANITY
youtube.com/watch?v=BsBBJ0IxvW4

i was 16 two years ago and my parents wouldnt allow me to touch my funds, let alone use it for funny money

ATH BABY

givin a bump

Attached: tlink.jpg (620x349, 42K)

>my parents wouldnt allow me to touch my funds

What are you, some trust fund kiddie? What do you have to worry about in life? How much Link do you have zoomie?

Thank you but why are you holding LTC? It's literally the original me-too coin.

I have 200, now 100 because i sold half at 1.85. I grew up poor, single mother household, shes jsut very controlling and protective + poor person mindset with regards to me and to money in general.

I just want to make enough fo her to live financially free, my dad as well

youtube.com/watch?v=bcdNzMMvF_k

replace Mother Mary with Father Sergey

youtube.com/watch?v=f6ezNRd4gTs

LAMBO PUMPS BOYS!!!!

Pathetic stack. You better buy back in on this dip though.

you wanna hear about a pathetic stack? i have 80.9 of these motherfuckers. soon as it dips i'm gonna accumulate as much as i can.
might even sell my car and buy one half as expensive just to accumulate more.
>WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT FELLOW MARINES

Attached: 1541829656269.jpg (580x657, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=J3lrrLFHEuE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ITS DUMPING TO HELL HAHAHAHAHA

Not to burst your bubble, but at 1k you only make 80k USD. How the fuck did you only end up with 80 Links? That is really pathetic.

It's kinda strange seeing newfags with such pathetic stacks coming into Link threads now. I guess people with stacks your size will be normal by this time next year though. Just hope that derivatives can push us past 1k (it's possible).

youtu.be/QpDn4-Na5co

Based and discopilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=yB8Ci7X5HUU

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ive been in these threads for a while now i just never wanted to show anyone my stack (except 1 time and everyone made fun of me) so watch who you're calling a newfag. i just happen to not have any fucking money to invest right now.

Fair enough, but you should have bought more than 80 Link over the last 2 years.

Still, hold tight and you might make some decent money over the coming years Private.

m8 i just sold and it started to spike. this is why i've only ever held coins fml. should i just immediately buy back in and accumulate as soon as i get another paycheck?
also thinking of selling some of my nano stack to get a bit more link.
i know ppl here think nano is a pajeet coin but it seems like a good project, its just lately my faith in link has been skyrocketing and this pump today has me feeling woozy

its back down to the price i sold, i was hoping it would drop some 30 cents so i could get a bit more but i guess in such low volume it really isn't even worth the risk when i t could just continue to moon.
ive not had good experience catching a moon, but i feel like link isn't the type to moon so i was expecting a stabilization

Buy and hold. Accumulate more if possible. Never sell until cash out. Dont try swing for other shit coin pumps. Buy and hold link. Thats it

I love all you guys.
Its been a long two years.
I will always love every user that has been here with me throughout it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Izb5S8u9u6Q

love you too