Sold my LINK earlier today

>sold my LINK earlier today
i held it for years

Attached: oblivion.png (600x600, 137K)

dude....

don't worry, it will dump back to 1$

NEVER AGAIN!!!

I had 338k. I sold 278k of it to short btc at 4k. I then sold 30k of that 50k to buy the harmony dip

I then had 50k link, 30k of which I sold at

I’m praying to god for a tether implosion. If that doesn’t happen I think I’ll rope within a years time

Attached: 7CA42DC7-F130-49A5-A283-FC4A1F2AE4AB.jpg (238x134, 5K)

Don't FOMO back in, we back to 14k sats end of week

Attached: tfwstinkylinky.jpg (800x803, 65K)

F

Thanks user, it's BECAUSE you sold it was finally allowed to pump. Again, thanks for selling user.

Probably this

i've just given up on trying to make it
some people just have the luck
i cannot count the times where i have bought something and it was Bogged immediately

i hope

i feel you man

immortalized

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-13 biz - Business Finance - 4chan.png (1000x380, 110K)

same.
You can still get in before 2 dollars?
Imagine not buying bitcoin at 2. or 100. comeonfriend

i will do what i have always done and wait for LINK to be worked downwards, then i will buy and just leave it

no you're just retarded

ah yes i forgotten i should have seen the future

How much did you have

honestly, not much

Buy back now you dumb nigger all stacks will be huge

>luck
Literally all you had to do was buy and hold where's the luck in that

I was about to buy back in at 1,15 $ just before the pump started with the gains I made with XCM and I just got JUST'd while my funds were transferring from CM to binance. I bought in at 1,79 .I mean in the long run it doesn't really matter since its probably gonna go higher but I wish the pump would have waited a bit so I would have a bigger stack.

Get fucked seinglink scum

Don't worry it's already dumping as usual

And this kids, is how bagholders are made.

That's a bit high for a buy. Buying it at ATH.

Yep, well I guess I'm gonna have to git gud.

Goodnight sweet prince.

that's nothing

I just had to resize the canvas on pic related to add more

Attached: swingtrader-collage.png (1331x1967, 1.07M)

make sure you add me
i cant see me there

Ok daddies money

Attached: E511232C-AD0E-4A1D-B63F-0F7846F6E594.jpg (125x111, 3K)

You were so close to making it

Sorry dude can you crystalize your JUSTedness in a more succinct way?

For real though, I feel bad. You say here >some people just have the luck
but it's not about luck. If you understood LINK you should have just held. It's not too late either, it will keep going and there will be more partnerships

>I was about to buy back in at 1,15 $ just before the pump started with the gains I made with XCM and I just got JUST'd while my funds were transferring from CM to binance. I bought in at 1,79 .I mean in the long run it doesn't really matter since its probably gonna go higher but I wish the pump would have waited a bit so I would have a bigger stack.

this isn't a bag, it's a sack

Attached: perfectly placed longs and shorts.jpg (686x944, 38K)

>If you understood LINK you should have just held
i held it when it bled me
but news like this isn't expected
you can't live life like that

this, but unironically

>but news like this isn't expected
but it was. That's what all the breadcrumbs were about. That's why you weren't supposed to sell - because any one of those breadcrumbs could materialize at any minute and trying to time them is dumb

>any minute
any year

I LITERALLY LOST 1000 LINK SWINGTRADING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I WILL N E V E R FUCKING SELL MY LINKIES AGAIN I AM SORRY I FAILED YOU SERGEY PLEASE FORGIVE ME I WILL PUT ALL MY MONEY IN LINK FROM NOW ON EVERY MONTH UNTIL 1K EOY IS REAL

livestream it

Welp, better get that rope, user.

SWINGLINKERS GET NOTHING BUT THE ROPE

I know it's not near your pain but yesterday I was trying to finally buy some (first time trying to buy any crypto after lurking here a few months) and fucking bitstamp wouldn't take my credit card, then coinbase wouldn't then fucking binance wouldn't. Then I check now and it fucking moon'd and I would have been on the train if those fucking sites worked properly. There's nothing wrong with the credit card by the way, I have no clue why they're not accepting it as my country is listed in the supported countries.

It might be your card is blocking it. Just wait around, LINK will retrace a bit. Try and not worry about missing out. I've caused myself so much stress because of it.

Literally same except I sold after mainnet. .20cents to .96cents. Feel like absolute shit for giving up on the only crypto project I’ve ever believed in to try to trade shitcoins

Maybe, I tried my dad's card too (I was going to repay him if it worked) but it didn't take either, his is a normal card mine is a prepaid card, now the annoying thing is in BitStamp it doesn't let me add another card, it's got those two cards registered and it forces me to pick one of them, can't find anyone else having that problem on google which is frustrating. It's annoying because I wanted to get LINK when it dropped to 0.89 but I didn't have the money yet

I bought 10k in Oct 2017 @ $.22. Held through the BTC rush, held back down to $.34, promised myself I'd GTFO at a profit, so sold all 10k at $.56 in April.
Anyone have a rope?

Same. Same... I lied in the OP, it was actually two weeks ago that I sold. I was about to buy back in, in a few days. Unironically. I guess I still am.

Not sure what to say... Use your debit card?

thats nothing. I lost 15k linkies when it ico'd by being a retard with my private key

It'd be nice to include the daily variation next to the post screencaps for extra nolinker psychological damage once the singularity hits.

1k nolinker suicides EOY!

Attached: daily variation link.png (587x114, 17K)

ouch. I just yesterday accidentally sent a bunch of ETH to an old wallet that I no longer have the private key for. basically lit $10k on fire.

Meant something like this.

Attached: 1560448135604.png (1000x380, 116K)

OP here, thanks for this
crop out the top line thought and A-

lol daddy's money btfo

dude there's still time, just buy what you can now, forget the fomo dips, hold for good. join the chainlink discord. if you give me throwaway email i can sent you discord inv

asia is going to wake up soon, we're in for another unbelievable pump. get in

or, more likely, dump...

that attitude is why you sold

Attached: D8kKZB8WwAAk35R (1).png (500x590, 116K)

it being every LINK pump is why

how do we cope, fren

Duh u faggots are seriously undermine the fundamental solution ChainLink provides and a long term investment.

This token will realistically be worth $10.

Attached: word-image-768x794.png (768x794, 215K)

I refuse to believe this is real

>selling before staking goes live
dude you did this to yourself

No one feels sorry for you. We told you, but you didn't listen. Now live with this feeling for the rest of your life.

i dont give a fuck about your nerdy shit

Hahaha this. But don't worry OP, there'll be plenty of Lambos to go around, we'll probably just give you one.

and that's why you will stay poor
just kys now weak handed faggot

>says the 500 LINKer

Congratulations to link marines from a nolinker. U saw something we didnt and u deserve it.