Calm down Linkies

I don't quite understand this hype - is it really a partnership? I think not. This is a direct quote from the article:

"In this blog post, we describe a few applications of making internet-hosted data available inside an immutable public blockchain: placing BigQuery data available on-chain using a Chainlink oracle smart contract."

This is written by a fairly low level Google employee (check Linkedin, he's been there for only three years and is not in management). Google hasn't announced a parntership of any kind imo. Compare with Quant Overledger partnership with S.I.A, which was translated into multiple languages, is on their webpage, social media channels, comes nothing close.

Attached: LINKIES.jpg (769x669, 58K)

Oh no, it's retarded.

LOW IQ NIGGER

you fags already bent the knee
oh btw also so stupid you fags got scammed

Attached: 1559857121634.jpg (1246x1280, 213K)

Doesn't mean shit.

S.I.A announced the partnership. translated into multiple languages, is on their webpage, social media channels, comes nothing close.

It's great recognition and shows to all enterprises how easily and profitably they can monetize their data. People are sheep and follow the arguments and figureheads of authority. This is a great news for the projects future in general, it's now associated with swift, Google, Microsoft, oracle etc

yeah huh you fags will end up like xrp
you fags still bent the knee and admitted to needing chainlink
cope more you fag you bought an okay coin instead of the chadest of them all

What is with this QUANT vs LINK shit? They're both incredibly legit and where almost all of my holdings are.

quantniggers are the cringiest race on earth

This is like comparing The Beatles and The Rolling Stones

it's cool i hold a shitload of QNT as well lol

what is this supposed to even mean? who are these euro nigs?

COPY PASTA FAGGOT

Exactly..Adoption is good for everything in this space

Best analogy I've seen yet

gib rundown im a zoomer

Attached: IMG_20190613_230416_572.jpg (1200x578, 98K)

Listen you stupid mother fucker. The reason you’re seeing price jumps like this are because me and the rest of these marines have been RELENTLESSLY telling others on this board/reddit/twitter that LINK is a scam. For days and months and weeks and weeks and years we have made sure that people truly did not think the project was legitimate/the info dumps were fake. Now ANY news that confirms that they were wrong will induce extreme fomo, as we are seeing today. This is just the beginning faggot, why aren’t you all in???

$1000 eoy

>implying bsv holders have 3-digit IQs

Attached: 1513297578054.jpg (226x223, 8K)

I'm hugely bullish on Quant but posts like this are just fucking retarded. Why would you FUD link and then bait all the linkies like this? It'll do nothing other than turning people against the project when Chainlink and Quant can actually drive mainstream adoption together.

Shut the fuck up, OP.

Its still a scam, you retards are going to get bitconnected. Carlos whatever also got paid before it crapped out.

Bagholder Rage Cope.

Google mentioned Chainlink by name. This can only be bullish

Don’t worry you can buy my bags at $100 later this year, I’ll use the profits to buy a rope for you.

Yes,i t's only a blog post, no partnership.
It really doesn't take much to pump things in crypto. Imagine how much money the guy that wrote it made.

Imagine this level of delusion.