I'm almost disapointed

I'm almost disapointed.
With such a news I was hoping at least more than $2.

Attached: 661%2Fafp-news%2F1e8%2F180%2F0ec2a512398d032b75f5896628%2Fmelenchon-entrevoit-une-dissolution-de-l-a (980x450, 37K)

It's a 500mil marketcap with 1 billion tokens

This is just getting started OP. We might see $10 tonight.

It did 2x in like 30 minutes. Wait 24 hours at least lol

It didn't do 2x you fucking retard.

How the fuck are we going to even make it to $10 if theres much struggle this early on? Eth, Neo, omg, and even icx flew up the boards to much higher valuations on much less significant news

I think it's because of /biz that nobody is taking and ever gonna take Link seriously. It's slowing down the price increase on big news.

That was back when braindead mongoloids were chasing pump after pump, even stating that vechain partnered with macdonnalds (since they had a food delivery deal) was great news back then

organic growth vs pump and dumps

All the projects you mentioned also mooned during a bullrun, we are still in a bear market right now.

Wrong.
What chainlink is having right now is an organic pump and pump. It has been steadily going up but not bursting until mainnet when it went vertical for a little bit but as with all mainnets it retraced until they the mother of all partnerships: google was announced.
We know they already have microsoft bagged, google aswell now. Only amazon to go and its gg link 1k eoy

lmao that was at the end/peak of a 2 year bull run though. this pump is VERY good in size considering a market bull run hasnt even/barely started

Exactly this, 2017 was the peak of the bullrun that started in 2015, right now it is at best a crab market.

It's 3am in Shanghai. Chink pump coming right up.

>organic growth

Attached: a432486cdd.png (75x233, 3K)

Because they are real cryptos, chainlink is just another scam erc20 token, basically omisego v2

The dump will be epic

Those coins all launched during the golden bull when shit loads of normies were fomoing into everything. Those days are over. For now we just need LINK to keep climbing CMC into the top 10 and then when the market as a whole pumps (probably next year) we'll be at $20.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-13-14-27-55-229_com.blockfolio.blockfolio.jpg (1080x1305, 121K)

We'll soon see some rekt StainStinkers hang themselves. This is what I've been waiting for, the absolute greatest entertainment in Jow Forums!

Asia hasn’t even woken up yet

It’s 3:30 in China and 4:30 in sKorea. This was just the first leg up

OH NO NO NO NO
>muh googlecloud partnership!
>I'm going to be fucking rich!
>meanwhile everyone and their brother already has some form of connection with AWS or google cloud
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1504730779869.jpg (600x581, 34K)

>the chinese are still sleeping
It's not 2017, noone believes this shit anymore.
Also both countries nuked cryptotrading since a while now.

Chainlink is the epitome of a multi-level and intelligent scam.
There are only three or four people on the team, who have some of the most unimpressive resumes in the blockchain field. Their Testnet consisted of nothing more than a simple JSON Parser, something that any college freshman could put together over a weekend.
Remember all of those "projects" during late 2017 that ended up being nothing more than vaporware? Chainlink is one of them. Somehow they've survived for two years, but I think that's due to the different approach they have taken.
Instead of hyping their coin, they've stayed extremely patient. They know that they can make more money from you over the course of a few years rather than weeks.
I would be very cautious if you decided to buy Chainlink, as it could very well be the worst decision you've ever made. The CEO of SmartContract (Sergey Nazarov), the founder of Chainlink, holds a degree in Sociology and a minor in Religious Studies.
He's also worn the same shirt at every single conference for the past two years. Is that really someone you want to trust with your money? Don't fall for all of the technical terms used in this talk. Those words mean nothing. The people in the crowd don't even know what he's talking about.
The Blockchain Team Leader at Microsoft, Chad O'fork, said this about Chainlink in February 2018: "While Smartcontract and Chainlink are interesting projects, I doubt there would be any real use-case in the future for such technology. Companies do not like to put their data in the hands of anonymous node operators."

BUY THE DIP

>posting a screen showing that it clearly didn't 2x
Dumb beaner.

>retail investors dont sleep

they're the ones pumping this and they do sleep