Hey so I read that every single time a document or something is verified the token is burned...

Hey so I read that every single time a document or something is verified the token is burned. There are only like 64 million tokens. So what happens when all the tokens get used up? Why doesn't this thing have like 1 billion tokens instead so it can be used forever instead of becoming obsolete once all the tokens are burned?

Attached: V-ID-ICO-Picture-760x422.jpg (760x422, 29K)

The token cost of a validation is adjustable. Also, 18 decimals.

Afaik tokens eventually become shares in their company. This is basically BOMB that does something useful.

there's actually 27m tokens, the rest were burnt after ico

Put some LINK profits in VIDT. Thank me later.

Token burns are 20% each quarter. If you do the math, tokens will never run out.

Correct

This is the comfiest hold of 2019. Imagine the supply being burnt for something usefull. This is BNB 2.0 with 4m marketcap.

i think they changed the model so tokens are burnt every month? or am i wrong

oh actually yeah 5% a month 20% a quarter

Yeah every month starting in July, 20% will be burned per month

Next year people will be able to convert their VIDT into shares innthe company if they want to earn revenue that way. That means that there will be less vidt availible for validations and that should send the price higher since the cost in fiat is fixed.

I WILL NOT SELL THIS COIN NOW.

Okay, just sold half my stack. I like the token and stuff but this surge in price is just too much for now. Time to buy back cheaper soon.

Look everyone we got a retard.

Selling below a 5 mil mcap when major clients on board....wow....anyone selling this below a 60 mil mcap deserves to be poor the redt of their lives.

Too soon junior. June 19th will make u fomo back in.

For every seller there is a buyer, so ask yourself why was someone willing to buy from you at these prices?

Imagine having 11 consequential green daily candlesticks and still FOMO larping. How long have you been trading crypto?

Or are you one those herpaderp just HODL folks?

He will fomo back in tomorrow lol. Price will not stay this low for very long.

The absolute stupidity of your post is amazing. Do you not understand how how to differentiate between when to hold and when to sell based in news, marketcap, sentiment abd tokenomics. Go back to working at McDonald's. You are literally like the people who sold antshares right before/after the rebeand announcement.

damn reading these post makes me want to buy more vidt but i dont want to sell the rest of my ftm...

lmfao how stupid can these faggots be, did this in the thread yesterday/2 days ago thinking 10 cents was the "top". you can't predict a top with something like this, especially not a coin sub-5m mcap

Exactly. They are acting like this is already a 100 mil mcap coin or something. Too stupid to be trading. They just nedd to stop and go back to wage slaving. VIDT at sub 5 mil mcap is the easiest hold ever.

Is it my fault you psychologically married the VIDT magic internet ERC20 coin?

If you don't realise that buying and indefinitely holding shitcoins with big promises is retarded for your portfolio, even when they've quadrupled in days, there's nothing more to say to you.

Keep HODLING bro, I'll buy your autist garbage tokens (or any of the other 5000 ERC20 shitcoins) from you when you can't pay your monthly wagie rent anymore.

>Keep HODLING bro, I'll buy your autist garbage tokens (or any of the other 5000 ERC20 shitcoins) from you when you can't pay your monthly wagie rent anymore.
and in your post before you say you still hold half of your stack

LMAO......stay poor you ABSOLUTE effing RETARD.

This is a sub 5 mil mcap project with HUGE real world clients and an excellent use case. Nit even on a real exchabge yet. Words can not describe how stupid you are.

Bought in months ago, multiplied my cash and put it in ETH/BTC so why not keep the 1/100 potential lottery ticket with no real euro's behind it anymore.

Yes, keep on repeating that. You will make it, user, for sure. What kind of yaught are you going to buy with your VIDT gains?

>yaught
stop now you street shitting inbred

nigger cant even spell yacht and is definitely larping here , this project has only been around since mid april and it was 11 cents there meaning that if you'd bought into it after first entry to market, you'd only be up a small bit. fuck off pajeet

correction, early April but point still stands that you're a larping faggot with shitty FUD. enjoy getting left behind the train trying to swing trade this faggots.

For starters, I definitely won't be buying anymore of your curry you street shitting larper.

>this project has only been around since mid april and it was 11 cents
thats wrong bud

it's only been on the market since early april and it's only been at 5-7 cents mid-april to early june, before that it was 9-11 cents. there's no way this kid bought this "months ago" and multiplied his cash any more than people who bought in in the past few weeks.

Attached: its-real.gif (304x136, 2.85M)

I bought in at 0.00012 ETH and sold just now at ~0.0006-7 ETH.
If that's a 'small bit' of gains, all the power to you.

The (second) pump is over, and you know it. You, desperately trying to shill this token on an autist imageboard isn't going to change any of that.

Obviously you haven't even laid eyes on a Yaught in Monaco or the French language before. I don't blame you, since you're probably American.

Keep on holding. Low mcap, token is absolutely needed, big partners, nobody has any idea of the Jun 19th partner at all yet, monthly burns, great company, Dutch chads.

Cya nerds in a few days.

if they burn their token 5 times then the whole supply is burned.

20%*5=100%. Basic maths.
Biz is truly filled with brainlets

Now you are really embarrassing yourself. This thing hasn't even really started yet. You are so oblivious it's comical. Life changing opportunity in front of your eyes and ypu are larping about making a measely X2 on it. RIP. You are too stupid for your own good.

stop feeding the bait
its obvious that he wants to buy back in cheaper since he sold half his stack. so ofc he is fudding now

Go back to your unofficial Telegram channel. The brainlets there will applaud you for this pathetic shilling.

Doesn't matter. His fud is useless. He will fomo in higher very soon.

what the fuck are you talking about? it's spelt YACHT you stupid fuck
nice bait user. this post is so stupid I don't even know where to start

I literally sold mine today. I wiag you all luck but i already made good money.

People trying to fud price lower then they wake up to see it up 50 to 70 percent again while their buy order is buried. Happens every single time. lol

Attached: 1518189490239.png (817x443, 34K)

fudders shitting up the thread in full force. Is that a signal to buy more?

wat?

I dint care if it goes up or down i am out.

20% of 100 is 20 so now theres 80 left
20% of 80.... And so on.

you are a true idiot.. redo your math and come back

20% of 100 is 20. This leaves 80. 20% of 80 is 16. and so on...

holy fuck look at this finance major, imagine being this low IQ

so its a scam. got it

yes totally scam sir
pls dont buy sir
token not needed sir
>enjoy fomoing into bags at 25 cents