NoLINKer here

I am physically sick to my stomach. I'm sorry for ever doubting you. Picking up my first stack today if I get dumped on I deserved it anyway.

Attached: 1559263368610.jpg (2400x4400, 1.82M)

I sold 700 of these fuckers at 0.20
I am not worthy

+1

i held 10k last year and one fucking code review that got posted here made me sell
if i just never saw it i'd probably still be holding. holy fuck, i could barely afford 500 links with whats left of my crypto now.

taking it like a champ! welcome to the link side fren! good attitude!

Literally leaving work early to sell some HOT and buy Stinkies. Thanks for the acceptance friend.

After seeing how well link performed during the tail end of the bear market I decided I was going to pick up a bag after the post-mainnet dump. The quick rebound made me a bit leery and I decided I would wait for it to cool off a little. The last couple of days I've been thinking the time is right and now I've been BTFO'd by my own procrastination.

I probably bought them, I did a lot of buying around there. Thanks for the cheapies.

They passed all their code reviews/audits though. You probably fell for an edited FUD image.

So happy i traded my xrp for link when xrp was 40c and link was 27. I just broke my 2017 ath.

Me too f@m

Poorfag here I was going to buy more last night at 1.13 but thought I'll wait till the morning

We're on the same boat user. I've been here for a year now. I bought 50 when it first reached 1$ bc I'm a retarded poorfag. I fell for the fud harder than a landwhale eats food. I deserve buying above $1 but if I learnt anything here is that IM NOT FUCKING SELLING

bitch stfu. i know you got at leadt 10K "suicide" stacked in yer favor.

But glad you made post. Its a fine day for marines to rub it in no linkers faces.

I sold all my LINK (average buy 24 cents) at 96 cents after mainnet dump, thinking I could trade some shitcoins and buy back in with a bigger stack. Now I’m scared to FOMO in at huge losses. Legit feel like swinglinking my neck with ropecoin.

It's not too late for you. Imagine being on reddit, those are truly lost

you retards should have bought when it was 0.20 like me

You still have time, it's like buying Ethereum at 1$.

>theres actually no linkers on biz
how the fuck can this be?
You don't even have 1k link? Or 100? I can't imagine having 0 link at all, ALWAYS have a suicide stack.

OP checking in. You win Linkies

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-13 at 3.26.17 PM.png (1263x178, 33K)

If I get dumped on I had in coming. NEVER FUCKING SELLING THIS SHIT

>I am physically sick to my stomach
It's okay friend now you see the light
>mfw

Attached: 1560359713443.jpg (734x644, 70K)

I was not here when eth was $1-2, I could imagine its going to be another prophecy