We still cant let them know

report in marines duty calls
>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c08iur/google_integrating_chainlink_into_its_approach_to/

Attached: u343vl4.jpg (740x900, 418K)

STOP IT YOU UNIRONICAL MONGOLOID ITS TIME WE PUMP THE PRICE TO TOP 5 NO MORE FUDDING

Its time to shill friend

You had 2 years. Hang, swinglinker.

shilling is on the table now. we all bought on etherdelta when it was listed. our bags are full

Kys faggots
You need to go back

its not even at $10 yet you morons, i thought you guys were marines you pussies

it's too late now, can't be stopped

Sorry friend. It's tonight.

Attached: Chasm-Curve-01-768x587.png (768x587, 46K)

too late wtf are you talking about FUCK YOU GUYS WE AGREED WE DONT SHILL TO REDDIT UNTIL $1000 EOY WTF YOU TRAITORS

Google confirmed. Time to shill. You had years to accumulate

KYS retard. Mainnet is out. Adoption is happening now, fudding it does nothing anymore except discourage adoption. This isn't in stealth mode anymore when fucking google announces they are using them.

I think it's over bud. Everyone's gonna know soon enough

Die faggot
We shillfags now

CAPTAIN REPORTING IN
I LOVE YOU MARINES
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

Yeah, Google using LINK is just not fudable. Even the most retarded Redditors will soon know what's up.

checked. the ones trying to fud it to supress price are like a boy with his finger in a hole on a dam that is about to break.

word alright fine whatever just thought we had a plan fucking pussies

i usually agree with you on this but mainnet is out and google has endorsed us... i guess its time to get that speculation going, we need charts of token flow and value and and shit, this will trigger another bullrun this year

You must not have understood the plan at all because that was for before mainnet release.

This is the last chance to get rid of your bags. There will be no more pumps after this, ypu've been warned

Who cares none of those faggots have more than $10k to invest which is only 5k LINK not nearly enough to make it

DELET THIS

Attached: 1521301923772.jpg (800x803, 65K)

No more protec
Now we attac

there's literally a plebbitor who made $250k off this pump

Attached: 1532018015948.jpg (999x497, 149K)

How do you browse biz and not recognize a larp when you see one

Fucking summer fags, I will literally be fudsing link on reddit even when we’re at $10k

You morons don’t get it. There’s no shilling to normies. It has NO EFFECT on price. What matters is institutional adoption

Fuck reddit, fuck everything those miserable subhuman cucks stand for. I am firing up my FUD account as we speak. Every single link they own is a disgrace

Attached: 4A9EE31B-EF2A-4974-8C4F-1F956B7A4EEE.png (300x168, 10K)

Fucking THIS

Attached: 92253226-E0EA-4CAD-BA0C-5F2A71EC2315.jpg (807x659, 61K)

but what if they just don't find out?
The LINK google post is off the frontpage now, because it was downvoted to 0. Kek

True, reason I went for link in the first place is because it is the perfect NWO/ big biz system

report the thread
its the only way

This. All the faggots who hate people fudding it are brainlets, they dont even understand waht they hold. It makes me laugh , it is the easiest way for them to out themselves as a nulinker or a retard by saying "hurr u had long enough to accumulate".

They still think its some Nazi scam coin. Holy fuck, crypto plebbit is quite possibly the dumbest place on earth. Where idiots pretend they are experts, never change reddit.