STOP SELLING IT'S FUCKING GOOGLE WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS MARKET HOW IS THIS NOT A X100000 SIGNAL MEANWHILE SHIT COINS...

STOP SELLING IT'S FUCKING GOOGLE WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS MARKET HOW IS THIS NOT A X100000 SIGNAL MEANWHILE SHIT COINS PUMP FOR NO REASONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 85007-full.png (548x411, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/microsoft-5-blockchain-partners-azure
twitter.com/qtumofficial/status/1138749050147213312?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's Google writing a blog post, literally. There's no "partnership".

yeah they are only using it in their own product, theres absolutely no partnership AT ALL

big players swing tradings. i doubled my stack just from swing trading, granted its just a small amount

Swingie linkieeee

LOL linkies btfo AGAIN!!

ZOOM OUT

You've obviously never been in a real pump. It's gona keep going up over the days, it's never just instantaneous.
Those who were in on NEO when it did a 40x will remember. There were loads of people swinging it for a week and most of them lost or acquired status quo.

Nope. They just gave an example of how one COULD use chainlink together with bigquery. Get rekt stinky linkies.

who ever tried to swing you're a fucking retard and link newfag. you would know never to sell because this shit always comes to bite you in the ass. look at the price now kek

Its literally being sold off as we speak

learn to look at orders. people are selling yes but compared to people buying? literally pocket change. I saw several purchases of 50k or over 100k links at a time. the price was 1.60 a few mins ago what are you ever talking about

>"GOOGLE BIGQUERY CHAINLINK ORALCE"

kys

It's back up to 1.90 so you're a fucking lying faggot

literally LESS of a real partnership than Bitshares has with Microsoft LOL

coindesk.com/microsoft-5-blockchain-partners-azure

So retraces are normal? It's never a continuous increase?

Crypto partnerships with large tech companies are bad for crypto. Everyone hates google and crypto was supposed to be the alternative.

Why are linkies so dumb boys?

but chainlink is not crypto

The price has gone up. If it goes down I won't have as much profit. I must sell.

>all those 50k+ link orders

feels good man. i even saw over 150k. makes me wonder if its whales or companies buying these. maybe other crypto projects. doubt it but still interesting to wonder whos buying this many

This has me thinking, is chainlink even considered crypto?

the same froth that has been shuffling it back and forth for two years now, plus some extra retards who hopped in to "trade the news"

its a technology that can 'plug in' to crypto and use it but is not crypto itself

I mostly bought in at 25 can 50 cents. Tell me again how I'm btfo?

Dudes u all need to pull your heads out of your asses..even with jewgle news and it being a solid coin doesn't mean it's just going to moon forever..that's facts..you don't have long left to swing it and buy back low. It's sideways now, but trust when the chinooks wake up they will flash crash it back to 1.20 maybe lower..but this is what chinese do they sell on pumps

no its not!

Please I only get so hard

Prepared to get dumped on user with that alarmingly deceptive tweet about a blog post. QTUM tweeted the exact same thing but is doing it natively without a redundant and dead from inception business model via a third party middleman.

twitter.com/qtumofficial/status/1138749050147213312?s=21

I sold my 1000 OMG for LINK. You fuckers better not screw me.

This

Qtums tweet does not link to a google blogpost though

Lol when did u buy OMG bags?
That shit was so 2017

No. With Neo people would sell in a downtrend, then the next day it would pump 50% higher again, cue the swinger tears

I think the pump concluded, volume is drying up and the 2$ mark was rejected. We're gonna hover around 1.70$ till the next major bullish or bearish event and then move accordingly.

Attached: 1560207346892.png (800x1000, 254K)

Fuck Whales.
Fuck swingers.
My Linkies stay super STINKY

Attached: 1511264508294.jpg (333x500, 47K)

aaaaaaaaand im in the red, that didn't take long. plummeted 500 sats before i could even set a stop loss

Yes, 2017.

You will be fine fren
5 days

based

Condolences

Man I loved that night. I woke my girl up at 3am jumping around after I dumped my bags during that conference.

Iexec had the exact same thing with Intel and Alibaba user, they announced they would support their stuff.
You guys don't understand this market, it's not driven by fundamentals, it's driven by hype and exchanges manipulations, how do you think BNB did a x300? How do you think random scam chinkcoins like Tron or NEO are in the billions marketcap?

It's literally all rigged, noone uses crypto payment protocols so dapps... Even Ethereum has barely any use.

Chainlink can partner with the US government itself it still can't beat CZ rigging his exchange to pump his lastest IEO to the moon.

well i managed to get out
how far is this shit dropping

You’re a marine now. Times will get hard but you must not sell.

test