Explain how random literal who shitcoins pump 300%-500% no problem but link has trouble surpassing 50% on a Google...

Explain how random literal who shitcoins pump 300%-500% no problem but link has trouble surpassing 50% on a Google partnership?

Attached: 605f1U9_d.jpg (400x600, 20K)

The marketcap is already pretty high. No one bets billions all at once

Attached: raining again.jpg (484x497, 37K)

Because it's almost hitting 500 million market cap and those shit coins have like 2 million market cap.

Link needs $500 million of new money to double.

Do you know how math works?

it's just a blog post

when we reach top 10 1link=7$ we're all going to make it

have you looked at the volume on shitcoins that pump like that? i couldnt even sell 5% of my LINK or QUANT stack in those

>Link needs $500 million of new money to double
the absolute state

bots and whales. you don't really think thats organic right?

I'm out at a fucking loss. Dickheads selling off. Wtf how did neo go up so quick if it so difficult

Attached: 1560144697553.jpg (207x244, 14K)

Crypto is controlled by a few big traders at the world bank

I hope this is bait.

>Why are PnD scamcoins pumping (and crashing) faster than a legit coin that is growing naturally
Hmm...

Attached: 1560376873259.jpg (640x360, 46K)

Is this bait or unironic retardness? I honestly hope I'm getting baited I don't want to share LINK wealth with 30IQ retards

(((they))) are suppressing the price

cz's chink bots, i mean just look at all those correlating sell and buy numbers that are the same numbers or within like 20 link of each other

Just be patient, holy shit/
Shitcoins get pumped because of CZ's pumpbots, the chink is trying hard to suppress LINK.

KEK

Why are you guys calling him a retard? Isn't that how it works?

1. its hard to buy link, ask a normal person to buy link and they never will because of how obscure crypto is
2. link is hard to understand, some people might not even realize you can buy shares
3. people are numb to the things that actually matter, even after google confirmed link is legit, people will still be chasing shitcoin pumps

>he thinks market cap is the amount of money that magically is INSIDE a cryptocurrency
Holy fuck, user I.....

Attached: 1559919085226.jpg (179x170, 10K)

>Link needs $500 million of new money to double
Kek. So many teenagers on biz these days.

Out of curiosity, if 500 million in liquid cash entered chainlink, how much would the price increase?

>create a currency
>1,000 total cap and it's the circulating supply
>buy 1 at 1,000 USD
1,000,000 USD Market cap guys, it's happening

No.

> LINK is valued $1, MC 350mil
> Someone buys link @ $2 for 100k
> LINK is now valued $2, MC 700 mil.

Did the market receive $350mil new money?

You don't need to buy ALL the coins on the blockchain, only the ones people are selling in the price range.

It stopped pumping because people stopped masturbating for a moment and actually read the blog post and realized it's a literal who at google writing filler content for their blog.

Attached: usedcarsalesman.jpg (1600x1001, 577K)

x1000

>a literal who
you mean, a literal LINK whale pushing up the price

Attached: Red Dump Alert.webm (600x300, 2.15M)

I've read every dollar added adds another $20 to the market cap, there's too many variables to accurately say with certainly but let's assume it adds 10 billion to the market cap.
That would put link around $30.

It represents how much can be sold at this price. The total value of the currency at this price is the cap and valuing link at half a billion does not seem accurate.