I honestly feel a little dumb for dismissing all the Link shilling. Is there still time to get on the boat?

I honestly feel a little dumb for dismissing all the Link shilling. Is there still time to get on the boat?

Attached: 1.jpg (1240x1327, 859K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/building-hybrid-blockchain-cloud-applications-with-ethereum-and-google-cloud
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzwbsI7ISQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Set buy 1.78

definetly

Yup, but only if you FOMO in know and sincerely admit you were wrong.

are we at $1000 yet?
yes user

Of corse. This is within the first hour of the largest announcement in crypto history. We could be at $10 before Saturday evening!

I don’t know retard, was buying ETH at $2/5/10/25 a good deal?

well if we reach top 10 we will be at 7 dollars a pop

yes. as long as you have good intentions or link will fuck you in the ass if you try to swing. don't even try unless you want to lose money that badly.

Next year people will be bragging about buying at $4

This is better than the gains

Attached: 1558299152820.jpg (776x748, 115K)

There is always room for new linkers and definitely room to make money. Just don’t become a faggot swing linker

Is it under $1000?

All that is asked of you
is that you bend the knee.

dude do you even realize that you're going to get link after even reddit? you're fucking dumb as hell

>Stop Loss: NONE

yeah wtf Google is writing articles about chainlink

cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/building-hybrid-blockchain-cloud-applications-with-ethereum-and-google-cloud

get on the HOT train before it rockets like LINK.

its bound to go much higher than LINK due to the sheer amount of people + companies who will actually use it.

OP theres a reason why we say $1000 EOY

Depends, do you like making ridiculous amounts of money with no effort?

This, but remember you can’t just say the words you have to admit in your heart you were wrong because Sergey can see and know everything, even our deepest secrets, and if you are not sincere he will not take you with us to lamboland

youtube.com/watch?v=vKzwbsI7ISQ

OFFICIAL MARINE THEME SONG

Yeah it's going to $1000 EOY, so there is still a 500x for you to make if you buy in right now.

yeah definitely buy the all time high definitely

even better that article clarifies the existence of googles "GOOGLE BIGQUERY CHAINLINK ORACLE"

We all know who else will have oracles ;)

Is 5000 LINKIES enough to make it? I ignored the shilling too like an idiot.

Cool.

based

You're gonna have to hold through some HUGE dumps. The fact you're even asking this means you'll probably sell to early.

Join us, fren. You're still going to make it if you put in enough.

Is the google thing even confirmed by google yet or is it just Linkies hyping it?

I fomod at 1.89, fuck it, lets see of we can make it to 2 50 tonight

When do I swing

1.89 and 2.10 is good now.

Holy fuck seeing these prices, i honestly thought that my stack would harldy do shit untill later this year...

Waiting on Coinbase hold. I’m literally crying rn.

Attached: E4DF5BC7-E234-4C6F-92F5-F8C8E930FDEE.jpg (1024x1024, 39K)