I NEED to short LINK

What exchange can I short LINK at?

Attached: link Dump.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/building-hybrid-blockchain-cloud-applications-with-ethereum-and-google-cloud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your mums ass is offering contracts, I hear

kek bags will be heavy soon. Might even feel like whales. ;)

coinmetro

shorting now is literally a no brainer

In your ass swinglinker.

no shit. I am asking for directions on how to do it on binance

There is some shitcoin exchange that allows you to long and short link. But you'd get better results if you just shot yourself in the head right now.

>shorting after a fucking google announcement

This is only the first hour. Just wait for this news to spread around. This pump could very well last days. DAYS.

kek they arent working with google. they are just using their products. Keep holding those bags

Google is working with Chainlink.

A whale has a sell order of 100k links @ 25k sats. shits tanking.

no its not

He'll get rekt in the coming days. And I am not surprised whale shits are trying to suppress the price either.

Yes I'm in that thread too. Read the article. Google is using Chainlink.

cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/building-hybrid-blockchain-cloud-applications-with-ethereum-and-google-cloud

lmao

sell the news

You cant leverage short on binance, just time the swings.

Yeah, sell before half the world even knows about the news.

China is about to wake up in 1-2 hours. Remember Link is big in Korea.

Dumbass.

bros I want to die
I could have had 10k+ link but I fucked up last year holding shitcoins instead of only holding our chosen coin
I only have 3k link

Why short LINK will be above $2 by the end of the hour.

nuo will let you short on margin

Nigger, you really NEED to kys.

I think bitmax has it

If it hits into hundreds of dollars you'll be fuckin' golden mate.

>kys

You are right because its tanking and i didnt do it in time. :(

>reddit spacing
Nigger its a 60% percent pump. Do you have any idea how much volume is needed to keep this shit on an uptrend? Muh koreans arent gonna save you and even if they did pump it all the price action would be confined to bithumb. Take your thousands of dollars of profit from the last 2 hours and rebuy in couple days. This board is so stupid sometimes it gives me a headache. Jesus christ what a faggot.

Yeah people are going to see a super high volume pump with good news and just let it sit there and not react to it. Fucking dumbass.