Poor fag here. Is 500 Link enough?

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-134550.jpg (1078x1222, 198K)

Enough for a large house, maybe.

>Choosing Quant over LINK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DESERVE TO NOT MAKE IT

You’ll only make it if you live in a fourth world country

Qant has helped me a lot but maybe its time to give in and bens the knee

Look, i'll throw you a bone.

Understand this.

Quant will never reach the heights Chainlink will.

Either you bend the knee or you buy kneepads.

Yeah but if it gets half way itll be worth a shit ton

It will not. Three relevant projects. Btc for liquidity, eth for smart contracts, link for oracle. The rest goes to 0

Stay strong, Quant and Chainlink are brothers.

And Chainlink will never give the kind of ROI Quant can currently give based on existing MCs.

x10 Chainlink = $6.4 billion
x10 Quant = $440 million

And bear in mind that no project has grown up to a multi-billion cap since the golden bull run.

I like Chainlink but there's no denying that Quant has a far greater and more realistic upside. In fact Linkies should be looking at taking profits now as it'll be a huge ask to reach $1.3 billion which is only a x2 from here.

Don't fall in love with projects. Learn to let go when the time is right.

Woah based this is my exact portfolio almost

>Chainlink
>x10

Honestly you deserve to lose money fucking dumb Quantcuck. Stay sucking on Gilberts balls stupid nigger.

Nice rage cope.

Like I said, I like Chainlink and I've been in it since it was first launched, but the math doesn't lie.

$1000 EOY isn't a meme. Enjoy bag-holding Quant to zero because LINK makes it redundant.

So you think Chainlink is going to be worth $350 billion? And potentially near $1 trillion once LINK allocated for node incentivization is eventually distributed?

Okay buddy. Also, Chainlink doesn't make it redundant. They have different models with different USPs. In fact Chainlink and Quant could co-exist quite peacefully.

Maybe. Load up on some free ethplode while youre waiting for link to moon. Their telegram: t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=549226050

Thats $500m

Just go all in on Quant, eth and link are already bloated quant would need to 20x almost to reach links market cap....a 20x for Link would be 14 billion

Now user which one seems more likely

You really deserve to be poor, faggot

Attached: 1558540536144.jpg (300x298, 58K)

B-B-BUT THE TOKENOMICS REEEEEEE3EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

500k isn’t bad

This. 1000$ EOY isn't even a meme for Quant, considering who's using OverLedger. Top 5 project.

Linkies would be wise taking profits into QNT now.

I also think LINKies should sell and buy quant. Sell your LINK. This growth is unsustainable. Quant is way better than LINK, it's, like, a brother. Quant will be as successful as link because they are brothers. And you LINKies need to sell because the brother needs some love because, you know, since they're brothers they'll have the same success just look at the winkelvoss twins, they're brothers. I don't know much about genetics but I can tell you quant and LINK are brothers. But one thing I do know is that you LINKies need to SELL.

Agree, Chainlink will never give the kind of ROI Quant can currently give based on existing MCs.

x10 Chainlink = $6.4 billion
x10 Quant = $440 million

Which is more easier to pull off?

Let your COMMON SENSE decide.

what app is this?

Blockfolio, but use Delta.

500 LINK isn't but 500 QNT is

Truth