AAAAAAHHHH I BOUGHT AT 1...

AAAAAAHHHH I BOUGHT AT 1.96$ FOR USDT YOU TOLD ME GOOGLE IS GONNA PUMP MY BAGS BUT IT'S ALREADY DUMPING WHAT THE FUCK BIZ AAAAAHHH

Attached: 1557493700854.jpg (1000x1000, 169K)

Wait more than 30 seconds faggot

$1.86
it's ogre?

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME BITCH???? I'M SELLING THIS SHIT AT 1.97 AND LEAVE THIS SCAM SITE WHAT THE FUCK

THERE'S NO SUPPORT AT ALL WHAT THE FUCK

>not gonna make it

realistically how high will it go eoy?

Kek bought at 1.90

You have no patience bro

Patience for WHAT? I'M DOWN 15% just like that come on, how the fuck is it gonna recover????

announcement>pump>correction>pump again>double top>dump>AAAAAAAAAAA
every fucking time

lel I'm up $8k today

Not a scam, you just bought at the highest pump in history, you should have bought before when it was cheap.

Now sell and buy back at 10$

wait till the normies and chinks get to trading this is far from the pump. tomorrow you'll wake up a rich man

The same way it has done twice already. It'd be different if you bought at 2.05 user

Will it stablize at $1?

People FOMOed in because someone misinterpreted an article involving link and google cloud as some sort of partnership.

Those who have been holding on to link forever then realizing it wasn't mooning and wanting to get rid of it, but not wanting to at a loss, are capitalizing on this to get the fuck out while they can at least pocket some money out of the deal.

YOU HAD 2 YEARS, FUCKSTICK

>he didn't buy at 13 cents

Attached: kyoko kek.gif (344x426, 714K)

I already have a small suicide prevention stack but I swear to god if it ever goes to $1 or below again I'm taking a loan to buy as much as I can.

Not that I'm expecting it to ever be >$1 ever again sadly.

Attached: 1553475847090.png (711x389, 202K)

asia wakes up in a few hours, hope for a pump

its to kill the swingies like you

holding comfily

FOMO'd at $1.96 after briefly seeing about Google.... now find out that some guy who just works part time for Google mentioned link in his personal blog post...... mfw reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1553180042395.jpg (289x289, 18K)

Just wait you fucking faggot. You're late to the party so just chill out and DO NOT SELL. Microsoft partnership any day now.

>$1.75
it's over.

in one week he will be down 50% lol

Misinterpreted?

A developer at google mentioned briefly how you can use chainlink to connect etherium to google cloud and people misinterpreted that as a partnership between link and google

Weird, it's so unlike the link shills to be overly optimistic about vague announcements