Getting this excited over a limp dick 48% pump

>getting this excited over a limp dick 48% pump

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43--true-facts-funny-pics.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GCPcloud/status/1139242028498374656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh I'm sorry user, which coin of yours pumped 48% today?

Last chance to sell before a 20% dip

VIDT

VIDT is up a ton, but only like 11% today

Last chance to buy before $1000

Attached: godzilla sergey.jpg (1500x1000, 432K)

Word user. My shit coin I mined few years back literally pumped over 115% over last couple days and I haven't even flinched.
I member when 170% pumps would happen in hours on multiple actual shit coins.
I get it chainlink is cool, but makes ya think after a 50% pump and every fucking post is chainlink..this is like dejavu from OMG and wtc 2 yr ago..look at em now

>been around for 2 years
>up %50

It's not just about today, but also how well LINK has been doing over the last year. It's incredible.

Attached: link is a meme.png (1830x1859, 273K)

Not gonna lie this is pretty disappointing if this is the best it can do with such a news. And that's on top of 4 crypto partnerships in the last week as well. It's still invisible. I'll only be able to buy a care with this, not a house or retirement.

Linkies waited TWO years for this pump. Real OG 2017 chads get pumps like these weekly.
>t. made 7x on Matic and will do another 4x on Harmony

Y’all are idiots for reals. You think this is it. Google announced today, who you think is coming after this. Who?

next partnership will happen after it dumps back to 90c. Then another pathetic 50%

Google

This isn't a partnership, it's a Cloud blog tutorial by a lower-level employee.

Yeah GOOGLE and it can't even sustain this price. Linkys should have chosen a coin with a smaller supply of tokens.

Idiot for reals. It’s google. Mutherfucking google. That means the potential is massive. You might just not understand the significance. We had idiots like you saying the same thing at 50cents. I have 80k link thanks to people like you. I love fudders

twitter.com/GCPcloud/status/1139242028498374656

Enjoy your nolinker syndrome, fag.

>My shit coin
>on multiple actual shit coins.
so you were all in on those shit coins too huh? kys tranny

Yes, now look at the Twitter stream and how much exposure its posts usually get.