How you guys holding up?

how you guys holding up?

Attached: image (19).png (578x620, 369K)

i have more money in my portfolio then i ever have had in my life
doing fucking great marine

Doing pretty good thx fren :^)

I am so fucking COMFY lads

Everyone keeps trying to down play it.

Google literally put out a blog post about Link and these nolinkies are literally trying to down play it.

Attached: 1559350037988.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Same as always, waging two jobs, putting 80% into btc eth and link every month. Nothing changed. I like pretending that I am a poor fag

terribly, as a swinge
I finally bought back in and I lost a shitload

Put in my 2 week notice.
Finally gonna be free bros, thank you for showing me the way of LINK.

Disappointed I only have 20k

I only have 1K LINK and with these pumps I can't get more than 5K using my current funds.

But holy shit. I can actually see the light now. Theres an end to this wageslaving tunnel.

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-111553~2.png (1440x1608, 146K)

Sigh I only have 1.5k, maybe it'll dump again?

How much fren

Just sold lads. The FUD will probably bring this down to 18k by tonight or tomorrow. Then I'll buy back in again.

Had 10k in 2017, 1400 in February 2019, now I hold 266 and have no money to buy more

Same my fren, realization hit me a little hard that this is the beginning of the real game. I plan on touching nothing from my stack until $100, however long that takes.

Hold strong marine.

Attached: F2A09C4F-AB65-410B-BD18-E7FF437677FD.png (2048x1970, 3.53M)

we ain't fudding no more, fren. we comfy

Attached: file.png (400x350, 61K)

I feel amazing
I love vindication

Yeah, I got rekt today like a dumb faggot

laughing too much, this is mental

Attached: 74839359_p0.jpg (1200x849, 437K)

My plan is to cut my costs even more, same as a month ago. But I somehow realize now the difference between being rich and successful. The first is for Niggers the latter for white man. Doing your research having a plan and working toward it and dont being a Nigger seems to pay off.

It feels like Feb 2017 Ethereum in here lads. This chain of LINK partnerships one after another is just like the EEA FOMO. Buying LINK here is like buying Ethereum for $15. Don't be one of those guys who sold the first 20x, there's another 100x to go

suicidewatch.

Got distracted by the moon and my boss got in my fucking face for peeking at my phone at the wage slave job. I seriously considered just walking out the door, but I only have a 10k stack. I need to buy more LINK.

But fuck, talk about a good day turning bad fast. 2 hours ago I was radiating good vibes and now I just feel like shit.

Attached: image.png (449x417, 551K)

>2 hours ago I was radiating good vibes and now I just feel like shit.
usually when you're over the moon in your happiness, grumpy fucks come real quick to try and "put you back in your place"
it's like a law of the universe or something
euphoria really makes other people upset for some reason
don't be surprised though, I usually feel bad for them, imagine what kind of a mindset one must have for that kind of attitude

Attached: king of macs.png (586x1043, 1.19M)

Google just wrote in detail how they plan to utilize the Chainlink network, not the other way around. This is not fuddable.