Reddit

Reddit r/cc mods deleted the page

>tfw reddit cucks won't even see this announcement and will fail to buy in again before the next announcement

Attached: asfsfsfasfsfasfasffsasffsfasfsf.jpg (1405x1087, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c0a090/wow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

frontpage post*

Unironically glad they did. Why did they do it though? Are mods accumulating?

checked
and yes, fuck jannies

based plebbit mods

It was actually downvoted to 0, not removed. I figured it was biz.

Nah, no post here about downvoting it. I think discord trannies did

thank you for your service

Attached: janny.jpg (2400x1820, 211K)

The Jow Forums copy pasta that's the top comment of the current post THAT THEY HAVE LITERALLY SEEN MULTIPLE TIMES is their cope. I expected the lowest level of stupidity and am still surprised

No mods on plebbit are that smart. They wont accumulate because the crypto plebbit hivemind has already passed judgement that it is a nazi scamcoin. The are the same people who unironically think nazis are hiding behind every corner.

The only thing left to do is laugh while all their expert picks get left behind in the bullrun.

im pretty sure that there is one mod on that reddit that is a crypto channie. every link thread gets shut down and he once deleted an epic refutal to one of my fud posts.

Wow how absolutely cut throat and unacceptable behavior.

B..but we juden now.
W..we middleware and middlemen and sheit now.
Are rebbitors antisemitic !?

Attached: 1541241936272.gif (978x478, 314K)

There was another thread that had the upvotes and was on the frontpage of Jow Forumscryptocurrency but the mods scrubbed it.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c0a090/wow/

Now you can't find it anywhere on their search results.

can't believe how much fortune is on my side these days

Lmao that's gonna make their fomo at $100 so much sweeter

So are the mods there ACTUALLY this butthurt, or what?

Yeah, also because gay month is happy way over

Considering that Jow Forumscryptocurrency lets LINK get fudded/deletes threads about both IOTA and LINK (two of the most legit projects)... what are the odds that the sub has actually been bought out by a bunch of rich dudes who want to keep good projects under the radar in order to accumulate? While the idiots browsing this cancer sub keep buying shitcoins?

Considering almost every sub except for a few outliers are controlled by powermods and corporate/propaganda shills, I would say the chances are close to 100%

>Reddit r/cc mods deleted the page
r/cc and r/bitcoin are rigged.

Attached: blockstreamvsbsv.jpg (1270x700, 379K)

This is kinda plausible for me. Let's say they let the fudders downvote the previous threads because they were distracted.
But why would they delete/lock the thread containing conservatively one of the biggest crypto news of the year?

why the fuck are you idiots complaining

you brigaided chainlink threads on reddit for 2 years, what the fuck did you expect?

Jesus... How deep the rabbit hole goes?