This shit better stay at 0

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c08iur/google_integrating_chainlink_into_its_approach_to/

Attached: CCD6521F-84F0-446D-9596-58C6B76CA792.png (1536x2048, 598K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c08iur/comment/er2p0fu
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/c08iwy/google_will_integrate_chainlink_in_their_approach/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/brs06p/warning_chainlink_is_not_a_valid_investment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c08iur/comment/er2p0fu
Kek

alright bois lets load up the FUD kek. let it rip!
>MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE

Isnt it time to let it moon tho

reddit jannies needed a safespace

>Not to be a dick, but your comment here is very "plebbit"-esque in itself. Gloating, condescending, cocksure, what else?
>It could be there's some importance to "Guatemalan mango stands" accepting Litecoin that lead to this sort of thing.
>Out of curiosity, are you a regular on Jow Forums?

Jesus christ are they actually retarded or something?

fuck.

Attached: 39c3864.png (420x420, 73K)

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/c08iwy/google_will_integrate_chainlink_in_their_approach/

don't forget about ethtrader

this had me in tears

yeah they are braindead followers who think they're smarter than average because they got good grades on their book report and wear glasses

holy shit
plebbit btfo

Attached: hahaha.gif (360x346, 170K)

my fucking sides. Jow Forums I have never told you this, but I love the psyops against reddit. And its working. Fuck I love it all

Attached: 5e16abb1.png (713x611, 26K)

LOL I can't even see the upvotes/downvotes. Guess they disable it for people that just visit the sub to downvote. lmao get fucked

>This post is locked
are reddit mods /ourguys/?

jesus christ this is even cringier than the first one

Attached: laugh_close_up.jpg (1187x1200, 74K)

lmao

Now these reddit thread are the real top kek

Attached: 1200px-SDCC_2017_-_Jeremy_Jordan__Melissa_Benoist_and_David_Harewood_01__cropped_-removebg.png (542x462, 330K)

>reddit is going to knowingly fund the rise of the 4th reich so they can afford the biggest bulls for their wives

WOLVERINE X-NODES AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Attached: OMEGAKEK.jpg (1200x948, 133K)

Reddit a month ago
>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/brs06p/warning_chainlink_is_not_a_valid_investment/

>Jow Forums I have never told you this, but I love the psyops against reddit
besides the fresh meimeis that is unironically the funniest thing about Jow Forums a bunch of fucking autists like us fucking over normies just for shits and giggles.
never change Jow Forums

>fudding Chainlink in 2019
Sucks to be a poorfag

>>Jow Forums216209000