Tonight could be the end of my life

the scale of the consequences, from the various events that came together for me be in a position where i had no choice but to sell all my linkies at $0.4x earlier this year, im struggling to conceptualise in a way that will make living the rest of my life possible.

this must be how genocidal tyrants are born.

toast me when you make it boys, i know i wont be the only one not going all the way with you

Attached: 1321321321134.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Live stream

The hype feels very misjudged with Google basically saying chainlink can use their api

However this does not change CLs baseline function which means a potential dump when hodlers realise it

Just buy back in and save yourself all the hassle that will last you the rest of your life. You wont care if you can't get the same amount you had when you sold in 10 years, you will care if you didn't buy back in today at $1.80 when Link is $1800.

My deepest sympathies, marine. You are not alone.

Did dad kick u out

>Google basically saying chainlink can use their api

Google's BigQuery is using Chainlink, not the other way around, but nice try though.

It will get better. Happened to me when I first got into crypto. My margin trade got liquidated and I bankrupted myself but I recovered and slowly built back up my portfolio and now im doing good again. Just start over we will all make it.

Attached: 11574961.jpg (640x959, 87K)

kek such cope

Kys, this is bigger than any other crypto news. Did TRX or NEO pump because of google news?

It's extremely hard to imagine link will ever get that expensive. Why would it reach such heights? I don't even understand the value of one link. It will always seem like a pipe dream.

Quit being such a crybaby. Take you haircut and buy back in. god i swear you fags are all born losers...you have no stomach for a fight and want everything handed to you all in one go. Learn the art of trading faggot....that means being disciplined and not being a hysterical woman at every opportunity.

Derivatives collateral. 1k EOY used to be a meme, but it's actually feasible with derivatives.

I'm only warning OP not to buy in now above 10 cents, the last batch did back in 2017 and it soon dumped from 1.20 USD

>its extremely hard to imagine bitcoin/etherium will ever get that expensive. why would it reach such heights? I dont even understand the value of on btc/eth. it will always seem like a pipe dream

FUDers like you don't deserve to make it. You're are absolutely disgusting with this false care for OP when you are actually trying to fuck him over.

>buy back in
>buy back in
i cant

i will if it happens

>selling
weak man, i'd live homeless before selling before $10k

good luck m8's, im cheering on $5 for you eow

Yeah hindsight always 20/20

Why?

Just promise to spend your next paycheck on Link and go hungry for a while and skip a week of rent.

That isn't a good analogy because $1800 would put its market cap like 5 times higher than bitcoin was at it's peak.

Just double checked and it would actually put its market cap 45 times higher than bitcoins market cap was at its highest

waaa waaa waaa me have no money waaa waaa waaa kys insufferable faggot

Did you read the article moron? Data goes from google to Chainlink to ethereum. Chainlink in this case USES Google’s api to work with an ethereum DAPP. Just because it’s on the google blog does not mean google is using Chainlink moron. What exactly would google be using link for? Google doesn’t need to onboard offchain data.

literally this
I can't pay rent at the moment and will most likely loose my home. will have to move back to my parents aged 30. but I own 100k link. never going to sell

Get a job.

How fucking hard is it to only invest cash that you do not need? I bought at .24 and didn’t even think about the money for over a year. I have no sympathy for anyone who sold.

I feel you bro I had a low sell order on binance that triggered today. Wanted the money for a down payment on an investment property. A different offer was already accepted on the property earlier today and I wont even be able to get it. I just bought back in to Link, it hurts but oh well. Stack is now 30% smaller than it should be

Believe it or not it's only the beginning of crypto.
There's many more valuable projects to come

Don't worry fren, i'll have an extra tendy (extra ranch btw) in your honor with my Link fortune tonight

Attached: 1547141360366.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

Dude I was down $300K from ATH of shitcoins in 2017. Many others missed out on opportunities. That's part of the game. No need to end it.

Don’t livestream unless if it’s a Minecraft stream where you defend your base against creepers and villagers.