How much will the soi boys and Reddit fags seethe when a board of alt right Nazi weebs become mult billionaires

How much will the soi boys and Reddit fags seethe when a board of alt right Nazi weebs become mult billionaires

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

nobody is a nazi here incel
go back to Jow Forums

You assume too much. Many of use are bleeding heart libfags, myself included.

Peace and love brother.

Don't forget to fund the right wing death squads

amen and kumbaya

kys op

I'm a Nazi.
BTC to $88k

Attached: 1559176883658m.jpg (804x1024, 61K)

I am first and foremost Redditor and I can enjoy for the success of 4channers. Respect your enemy, and keep them close, like Jesus said.

I am unironically an ethno-nationalist and have 90k LINK. Fuck off nigger.

found the 19 year old discord pol fag who was excluded in high school

>t. liberal linkie

I am and cant wait to bully badly paid women art majors working at starbucks

I’m not a nazi, I’m just racist

Fucking leave, you faggot.
Give me all of your bags before you do.

Sorry sweetie, most linkies have sworn to fund death squads to kill niggers and spics.

Attached: 1559854437589.jpg (400x500, 36K)

>he doesnt know

Attached: uksZ9Sk.gif (250x231, 1.2M)

You ain't among friends, nigger.

Attached: 1558477100408.gif (2970x2483, 859K)

im jewish
BTC to $88k

hahahaha holy shit based

I am a muslim man with 50k link

eat shit

have sex

t. Plebbit nolinker

I'm a top 100 link holder, and I'm Jewish. Nobody gives a fuck about your stack of 100 links faggot.

based, please have sex with my wife
mashillalsbullahallah

top 200 wallet.

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK MINORITIES
FUCK WOMEN
and most importantly
FUCK JANNIES

When we hit $100 will we automatically turn into jews from our new found wealth? I'm worried :( :(

Fucking based. I am funding the fuck out of nationalist movements in my country when I make it. All my money will be stored nicely offshore to keep it away from the coiffers of the current pozzed cunts in charge.

You need to go back

Funding nazis alt right magapedes liberterian right and even liberal jewtube shills larping as right since 2015. 2mm link. Not stoping now. Check out bitwave.tv

I'm not some German Supremacist hitler-worshipper but I am against invasive borders and recognize that Jews actively seek to destroy cultures in order to gain power and money. Therefor, by modern standards, I am considered a nazi by the mentally deficient.

Remember when Hillary couldn’t win a rigged election? kek

>invasive borders
Meant open but autocorrect has made a brainlet of me. I accept this defeat and move onto another thread where I will of course LARP as a BSV shill.

Jews became whales from tribalism and having a monopoly on early banking. We will defeat them with the same tactics. Cryptoneets are already mostly race-conscious and redpilled. All we need is wealth, and crypto is our ticket to put us and the Jews on a level playing field.

We live in the best timeline. See you on the field boys.

yes have more white babies my linkie frens

Spotted the Jew. Listen heeb your link stack will be given back to niggers as reparations for your activities in the slave trade.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-13 at 23.02.42.png (696x376, 56K)

>central European timezone

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I live in Germany. We know the consequences of racism firsthand.

fuck you nigger/kike/pajeet/faggot

same here. i hope people here use their wealth for mental healthcare. you guys can be happy. i promise. good luck.

ok Muhammad.

Germans will die out within 2 generations. I couldn't give a FUCK about you.

Attached: get-a-load-of-this-guy-me-irl-36118913.png (500x541, 146K)

cope no linker

based

Yes but you swung too far the other way now your men think being proud of their own culture is racism and your women have been brainwashed into helping the very same people who want you dead

I have studied the kikes ways for so long I ended up playing their game to spite them, and then I was the kike

feels good to be a winrar

Attached: 1503439106068.jpg (500x688, 32K)

>Oy vey!

nigger

>tfw only going to be a millionaire at best if we hit 1k
fug
congrats to all the people with 6 digit stacks though