It's actually fucking dumping now

>It's actually fucking dumping now
>Not even GOOGLE can make LINK moon.

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1518920103635s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

i want to die over link

its up 50% in a day
that is a moon

It's the culture of FUD. It's literally preventing the singularity. Did you see some FUD addict marines trying to claim that Link was using Google, and not the other way around, and linking to some QTUM article from yesterday.

It's shit like this that kills hype and prevents moons. We need to start rejecting FUDers.

And also this is only the first few hours. China is waking up soon. Just wait till this news spreads. This pump could have more waves to it.

Shut ur ugly virgin face up

see A moon isn't a 60% pump in a day. It's a 60% pump in a day, a 20% pump the next day, an 80% pump the next day, a 50% pump two days later, and a steady 30% pump for the following week. Then retracing for a few days, then getting back up until the next massive pump. Following that trend can easily x100 in a year.

It's actually remarkable, sellers are running out of steam and buyers are ramping back up again, look at the books on binance.

If anyone is sitting on the sidelines or had sold thinking they're buying back cheaper, I feel sorry, but also don't care, I need you to provide liquidity so new holders can join in

KYS whale.

Is this what eth did in 2017?

It is

Zoom in on the charts and you will see

Only shitcoins woth no volume do 300% in one day

This, it's actually holding very well. Plus there is like 800k Link buy orders to sell through just to get to 18999k sats.

There are only 52 wallets with that amount or Link or more in them, and most of them are exchange or team wallets.

Most of the heavy support is at 20.5k, 20k and 19.5k sats too, which is where a lot of people are predicting/hoping it retraces too. This is very good for price support. We might end up just going sideways or having a small retracement, like after mainnet. I don't think it will dump like all the FUDers want it too.

Yes, and that's exactly what I'm referring to.

You gotta cool off after busting a load my guy. Give normies the chance to buy etc on coinbase and it will rocket again when their tokens clear.

Attached: 1559949519381.jpg (800x600, 36K)

East Asians will at least be smart enough to realize this is not a partnership. They may dump their link too.

No seriously you gotta cool it with the FUD, it was good for awhile but we gotta let this puppy go for the next few days

So just to reiiterate, you are saying it will pump...correct at times, then pump some more over the course of a week if not several months?

Google themselves came out and straight up told the world how they plan on utilizing chainlink, no amount of fud is going to work anymore.

god is good

Your coin has been doing nothing but going up and just announced a huge partnership.
My coin is doing nothing but dropping.
Cry some more you whiny bitch.

this
LINKIES are morons

it's back to 22000 sats

op stfu you pathetic manlet coping fag