Does anyone ever feel like they simply don't care whether they have 10000 or $1000000 in their bank account as long as...

Does anyone ever feel like they simply don't care whether they have 10000 or $1000000 in their bank account as long as you have enough to not starve? It's all just numbers on a screen. I just made about 10k in an hour when LINK mooned and I feel nothing. I'm happy with my life now and I don't really care if I have more money to improve it. I feel stagnant, like I have no hunger or drive. Why?

Attached: 20190612_201334.jpg (1056x1078, 462K)

because you are not suffering. you are already dead inside

if you actually don't care then cash those gains out and use them to help the planet or purchase some new coin with good fundamentals

then kill yourself you fucking faggot

Holding link has made me into a smug and sarcastic asshole. I got into an "argument" with my wife but I conceded her point and let her win, but my demeanor stayed aloof because little things stopped mattering to me and it made the situation worse. I'm too comfy to care about anything.

Attached: 1558152501032.png (628x767, 90K)

You are a retard.

You're still in shock, wait for the reality of your gains to set in.

Are you me? I used to have a great relationship with my girlfriend, but after link pumped for the past months I've stopped caring about her and I think we might break up soon.

It's not about being able to feed myself, it's knowing I won't have to be forced into wagecucking. It's about being able to do whatever I want to do, live where I want to live. Freedom

When you'll need a $100000 surgery not covered by your Obongu Care you'll change your mind.

Attached: 3ntn36b3khe11.jpg (955x543, 172K)

must be fortunate that starving is your only fear
if I don't make more money than 80% of people out there I end up in a ditch with no ability to walk and writhing in pain

A huge stash of cash is insurance against black swan events.

honestly i just want a gf

What?

More like guns, ammo and food, but yeah, cash helps with those.

I feel nothing either way. Except the emotional sting of knowing that I am useless.

First time I got paid a $10k check or saw $60k in my bank account, it didnt mean anything. The second time though after losing it all, felt pretty good and I gained a better grasp on my reality.

How'd you lose it, if I may ask? Yes I've been doing some thinking and it seems that the struggle creates the appreciation which pleases the mind. The "it's not the destination, it's the journey" meme is true

Felt like I didnt earn it, just numbers on a screen. I remember being drunk once and rambling about how I felt bad for people around the world struggling and couldnt understand why it came to me so easily. Hit a set back and had to close down my business, had no real income, just blew through it getting addicted to alcohol and partying and women. I started thinking life would never get better for me (tfw no gf) and that I spent so many years working and never having any fun. If you met me Im just a normal nerdy computer person who never did anything strange but something went off and I just blew through it all, hit rock bottom. Started again, have a house, run some internet projects, have my crypto stack, travel around when I want. I can see the amounts now and have no desire to blow through it. I can go drink and have no desire to go on a bender. Its kind of strange like I guess that was me without hope. Its completely illogical when I think back to it but I honestly saw no real future at the time.

Give me a milly and I'll be on a jetplane to thailand quicker than a jerkoff who hasn't jacked off in a month. I will live in thailand and start my own business and leave the cancerous west for forbidden secrets of the far east.

I am in a rock bottom situation, is there any tips on getting out of it

I dont know. I had one friend tell me to slow down but any advice just went past me at the time. Even went to see a therapist at one point and they concluded I was just stressed out after a couple months saying they couldn't help. I listened to a lot of motivational youtube videos like "Jim Rohn" just spouting life advice, started working out on and off, aiming at first for a couple minutes per day then adding on until it was a longer routine. Tried to meditate and work on my life outlook, I had an all or nothing perspective on the world.

I realized if I was a billionaire tomorrow my daily life would basically be the same, I would travel the world a bit though