BUCKLE UP - THIS IS MASSIVE!!

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029155992

>Binance is beginning a new initiative to list at least one project on Binance.com each month over 3 months
>To be eligible, projects need to reach daily trading volume of at least 50,000 USD in their respective trading pair on Binance DEX each day over the activity period of a month

>But user how do I profit off of this?
Well user, did you hear about the recent partnership between EQUAL and Binance?
twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1131862996441944065
Now use your brain. EQUAL PARTNERED!! up with Binance. First they start out on their DEX. But after reading this article, and after knowing CZ, I am very sure that EQUAL will be listed on their CEX as well. And as wel all know: Shits get pumped there.
The point I want to make: EQUAL has rigght now a marketcap of ~3m
We know what happens when CZ starts to pump shit. Now go and do something with the information. The shitcoin is still only trading on IDEX right now.

Attached: makeit.png (820x613, 29K)

Nice pump and dump pajeet

What comes on top of all that:
All the projects that are currently on Binance DEX are either absolute noname Crap, or are already listed on Binance CEX
Do what you want, but imho this is the safest thing you can bet on for a future pump.

really doesn't change the fact that EQL is sub-3MM mcap and is already announced for binance dex, not buying in now is fucking stupid. almost as stupid as all the "token not needed" pajeets in the VIDT threads when that price was still 7 or 8 cents with 1/2 the current mcap, which is still ridiculously low. stay poor, these coins will make you fucking wealthy if you get in before the normies/leddit

Nice pump and dump, which discord sent you pajeet?

This fucking chink. But sounds reasonable what you're saying OP
Guess I have to figure out how to buy on IDEX now. Already got left behind on this VIDT shitcoin. Won't happen a second time now

nice post, but EQL is still a long shot. As you said, only one project will be listed per three months. Other coins are being added to the DEX, not just EQL

How about you add 1+1 for yourself?
I am shilling you a random shitcoin. I mean sure, it will be a pump and dump propaply. But that's the reason I am in Crypto. If I would like to play long term, I would invest in stocks.
But however, it seems you want to miss out

Lol pajeet shilling for a friend. Which pump and dump discord sent you ?

if you can't take the time to figure out idex or metamask you don't deserve the gains newfag, this applies to any dex. etherdelta was 10x more cancerous than idex, idex is ez mode figuring out.

user, please read again:
>at least one project on Binance.com each month over 3 months

I repeat:
AT LEAST one project on Binance.com EACH MONTH over 3 months
Do the math, anons

No.
Poop.

Equal was doing just fine in their pump until someone mistakenly thought google was partnering with link, then everyone went crazy kermit and sold their shit to FOMO into that...

This glorified wallet is worth 3 million ? Lmfao how much they paying for this pump and dump?

Pajeets working over time

Attached: 073C3489-6EB0-4A01-9359-66C79F6C28BC.jpg (400x400, 24K)

exactly. This doesn't boast enough benefits over metamask for people to want to switch

I didn´t say it will change everything
I said you can very likely profitt from that, as it is an obvious pump and dump. But okay, I hope you can find your pump and dumps by your own. Or wait, you are propaply a "long term investor" kek

This pajeet is not even hiding the pnd, which pajeet pnd discord sent you so I can report back to equal with your below average shilling

>thinks vidt is a shitcoin
>can't use idex
lmfao the state of biz

Heh. "Glorified". The faggots always come out because they think they missed the train. No it hasn't even started

Attached: 12213213215555.png (1165x514, 59K)

This user gets it.
And whats also interesting here: Eidoo and Bread are also already trading on Binance CEX
Honestly, what else do you need?
Jow Forums just fucking hates money

Wow! Automatically update new tokens to your portfolio. The pajeets will love this for the PnD discord !!

Oh, let’s also remove competitors from this list that do the exact same thing as us! That’ll get equal pumping!!!

Attached: E91CFFCE-CCFF-4B06-BA38-7685E0271793.jpg (640x480, 80K)

This isn’t even remotely worth investing in at a 1million market cap. Which PnD discord sent you pajeet? Answer the question pajeet

Oh I just saw that you are the only one who is fudding this thread.
Well, seems you are too stupid to use IDEX and therfor don´t want other anons to succeed or you don´t have money to invest right now and don´t want to see it go up in price.
Anyway, I hope the rest is smarter

This is a standard pajeet response. If you don’t know how to use IDEX you wouldn’t be on biz.

Tell the discord PnD group to send their best pajeet, I would like to talk with them. This is laughable work, equal should be embarrassed really.

fucking retard kys

secure your bag and you will be fine

Lmfao are you still pushing this scam pajeet? What a terrible scam , the market maker and your PnD group should be embarrassed.

Send your lead pajeet, I would like a word with him.

Attached: ACFC356D-8574-4105-9B6C-3A35BCDD94F0.jpg (1241x1367, 193K)

Think Carlos would be a good spokesman for ieo's.

> Beee annnnnnnnNnnnnnn BeeeeeeEeeeeeeEeeee

>automatically update new tokens to your profile
>send erc20 tokens

LMFAO This PnD discord scam reeks of pajeets. This glorified wallet (this chart doesn’t include any superior competitors btw) is worth 3 million? Lmfao I wouldn’t buy this at a 1 million market cap.

You pajeets need to pick you pump and dump tokens better. Equal should be embarrassed, send your supervisor so I can speak with him.

>ni hao! Ni hao! Niiiiiiii haaaaaaaoooo!

Look at EQL and compare it to LIT. Both have the same cap. I'm buying LIT. Later bitches

+1 cause I bet lit isn’t a fucking wallet. This is not an endorsement of lit but wow holy shit I’ve never seen such a blatant PnD discord scam in my life