STINKIES: listen up

TAKE PROFIT
Sell the news. You did it. Here’s your chance to increase your stack. It’s really simple. Now it is high. The price will settle down, then you buy back in low. Don’t sell it all, but sell some.
>get moar LINK
>put some Federal Reserve Notes in your pocket
This is called a win.

Attached: 8B595931-0F0A-4109-A779-AC35658E9029.png (500x387, 324K)

WE NEVER FUCKING SELL

Linkies stay stinky. Dump it again to .1. Hodled through 90% loss once. Can do it twice.

>Sell before Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo and THE REST OF ASIA have barely woken up to the news!!!
eat a salty bag of deep fried forskin

please remember that no blockchain project is more important than your personal wealth and do not get overly attached to your investments. be smart, get money.

Learned my lesson, never swing trading again.

Momentum trading though...

I'm nolinker (btc haver), yet I support you. You're telling them right thing but they will blow it as always.

Sergey means more the me than life. He is our God. I will not put wealth above my eternal salvation.

Yeah, and what happened to all those swinglinkers a week ago who said we’re definitely seeing 60 cents again?

You will all swing from the rope.

I might have done some LINK TA larps pointing to .60 over the last weeks. Sorry to anybody who fell for it. Your fault not doind your own research

Those Asianiggers gonna sell right into that.
Then when bizlets panic sell, the Changs buy back. They gonna drive YOUR Lambo stinktard.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1473658981062.jpg (306x306, 20K)

time on the market beats timing the market

you can sell right now and sell a dump to 1.3, nice gains there

or you can sell right now and see a pump to $2 right off the gate

To make it clear, i did sold 25% of my stack at 1.95 and another 25% on 1.8

But i'll be looking at the charts non stop till i buy all back tho, dont do this if you are not going to keep track of the price very closely

I was not the only one. But come on who sells LINK with those fundamentals and who sells when a random user larps with predictions based on RSI and SAR

That’s why you only sell a portion stinklet. It’s why you dollar cost average on entry and exit.
This today is a CLEAR signal not some TA memery.

Attached: 1558651440747.png (817x443, 36K)

Set my sell limit to 1.25 this morning, ended up getting fucking justed, fomo'd back in at 1.90 and lost 33% of my stack like a newbie ass faggot. Never again, hodling til $1000 at least. Praise kek

>time on the market beats timing the market
until the market goes down

>I made a winning trade
>but then OH SHIT the price went even higher
>I FOMOed like a candy ass faggit and didn’t wait for crazy price action to settle down before buying back in
Emotional trading will REKT you always.

Always goes back up even more. They hit 1.50 something like a month ago, starts dipping again, retards all saying it's gonna completely dump. Hovers around 1.10 until today when it reaches a new ATH. Even BTC which most normies think is totally dead is still hovering around $8000, and probably going to pump again. Time on the market most definitely wins.

This nigga gets it

Wait wrong nigga

This is the actual nigga who gets it.

Yeah man, you're telling me. I feel like a true newfag today and I've been all in Link since like .30 last year. First and last time swinging.

I AM NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER, EVER SELLING MY FUCKING LINK

anons is right. this is what the chingchongs do.
Linkies still holding are delusional if they think its not going to correct.
It takes a few times to get used to it and control your feelings and greed, but once youve been through enough5 +50% pumps you learn this is fact.
I get it, biz is shill territory and do the opposite and all that, but think abot it anons, you dont have long to make some more linkies before (they) wake up..
do what u want anons. it is what it is and its going to be what its going to be

fuck off kike
SAGE

dude sibos 2017 they're gonna...
oh...
dude, mainet...
oh...
dude GOOGLE!
oh...

>Time on the market most definitely wins.
until the market goes down

> get it, biz is shill territory and do the opposite and all that
I doubt shilling here actually influences the price

Fill in the blank

Swing linkers get the ____.

the meme timeline has already been confirmed. only a fool would sell LINK at this point

Attached: 1518585492486.jpg (1145x1280, 909K)

this swinglinker thinks he can manipulate price back down with a post on Jow Forums. Japan has just woken up and korea + singapore are next. Do you not remember the asian IOTA pump, OP?
lets talk in 12 hours.

profits

I will NEVER, ever sell my linkies. LINK at 18k sats? Didnt sell.
LINK at 17k? Didnt sell.
LINK at 15k? 10k? 8k?... 3k? 2k? 1k?

Not selling.

IF you filthy kikes ever want to see these linkies again, you are going to have to pump the price to AT LEAST $1000 per LINK... At which point, AGAIN, you filthy kikes, I AM NOT SELLING

Attached: 1558815467803.jpg (927x635, 223K)

swinglinkers get the rope

biggest gains

Attached: 1560091173937.png (598x600, 313K)

Attached: swingtrader-collage.png (1733x1986, 1.17M)

Does anyone have a screencap of the swinging linke song posted a couple weeks back?

It ended with the swiniging linkie hanging himself