LINK whale thread

Buying since 2017

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-145415_Delta.jpg (1080x2220, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x81fc2a42f5c738e97cddbeecf427a2b092990ae3
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TNmlwcdwXPd8RKpfP07BoYaAadvIymG5SXu8TiSGTj0/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

congrats on making it

fuck me

you gonna make it with link on $10+ already

how much of your networth is that?

well deserved
i wish all frens to make it (bsvtards excluded)

Is that the only coin you hold?

about 90%
yes, there's literally no reason to buy anything else

if you've done your homework, this is the conclusion you'll arrive to

(replying from my desktop btw)

Holding 5k LINK will make you a whale in a year.
Cap this post.

Attached: 1530352569460.jpg (5472x3648, 1.6M)

Should i sell my HOT for LINK

jealous. good for you, user. i can't be mad about the success of other biztards, i wouldn't have found link without you.

5k link is only a bit under 10k fiat invested...is that considered a whale? Any normie can put in 10k and become a whale? It can't be that easy

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x81fc2a42f5c738e97cddbeecf427a2b092990ae3

My wallet

264k link

you got lucky

Read what he said. In a year. Putting in 10k into bitcoin 6 years ago would've made you a whale as well.

based

shame i'm a poor fag engineer wagecuck, no way i can stack up the amout i want before link gets too expensive

do you have a target to sell some?

i'm probably not gonna make it with link alone, gonna need to start a company or something with the cash out money

It's not easy for normies. Normies are too stupid to see links potential. Only autists like us have figured it out.

Pretty based desu, I just converted some of my BTC holdings to LINK just to see where the ride goes from here. I'm not looking to whale it up, just enjoying the journey with fellow frens.

Jesus, are we really that early? I have 80k link, it's surreal to think that I could be considered a whale a year from now.

Yeah thats my wallet fren, nice larp tho

goof for you user. this does not instill a fear in me at all. im happy for you. not jealous at all.

FOMO'd in with 30% of my HOLO stack. Pretty comfy desu

putting a dollar in bitcoin would do that too but we are not THAT early. MCAP is already 600K

user, it's a matter of weeks until having a 1k stack is impressive. You've fundamentally already made it.

>600 Million

>made more in a week than I do in a whole year
here I am a 10k linklet.
happy for you tho user, enjoy your freedom

Lucky?
I've been buying for 2 years you fucking faggot
Spotted the bsv retard

>two years of research is luck
Eat shit you pathetic nolink faggot.

exactly, buying into only 1 crypto is risky af

NOLINK COPE AHAHAHAHAHA

lads what wallets support linkies?

retards
this is what you're supposed to be doing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TNmlwcdwXPd8RKpfP07BoYaAadvIymG5SXu8TiSGTj0/edit#gid=0

Ah yes, buying the industry standard for blockchain agnostic oracles is risky

Kys

what is this exactly

>NO NO NO DON'T BUY INTO THINGS YOU KNOW ARE GOING TO MAKE YOU RICH YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SPREAD YOURSELF AS THIN AS POSSIBLE BY BUYING UP EVERY SHITCOIN UNDER THE SUN SO WHEN SOMETHING PUMPS YOU BARELY MAKE ANY MONEY AT ALL

jesus i feel so bad for anyone with less than 25k

i have 70k that i have been accumulating for the past two years and dont think its enough to make it.

link has been the only coin i ever bought

lost about 15k-30k swinging link. cant even tell.

"know"

fucking checked

the way i thought about it in 2017 was that link just HAS to make it. i mean it has to or nothing in this cryptospace will.

Your cope is pathetic. Get the fuck out of this thread.

ahhh all my links are gone

>just converted some of my BTC holdings to LINK just to see where the ride goes from here
>I'm not looking to whale it up, just enjoying the journey with fellow frens
If you're not all-in since etherdelta you're nothing to me

Amen to that, anons dyor and lurk more
Wish I had your stack OP Ive been buying for a year

Attached: EFA1C5A5-3464-427E-81C4-DC416F36EA6E.jpg (1113x704, 100K)

Pay ur taxes

Inb4 sibos.
Nearly 2 yrs later.

Feels good user’s

Attached: 0B44C050-5ED9-4CEA-9E62-F31B41284892.png (750x1334, 213K)

Holy fuck turbo-checked!

More if a dolphin than a whale here

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-13-19-52-45-360_io.getdelta.android.jpg (1080x1029, 99K)

>yfw

Attached: cadsfrwhgbethrthsrhtrhsrm.png (1725x971, 1.96M)

I bought 2.2k LINK back when it was $0.45 "just in case LINK isn't a meme".

I wish I bought more bros.

Attached: 1452301746717.jpg (901x883, 109K)

Myetherwallet works fine.

Why you didn't tell me it wasn't a meme with a funny fat guy?

Skeptical, can anyone confirm OP didn't shoop the picture? If its the real deal, I am insanely jealous right now.

2.3 here. We’re going to make it. Not as big as these guys but you won’t be complaining.

all that work just to profit $2k??? get a fucking job loser

Just hold on to it tight and you'll be fine.

I'm swinglinking with 5% of my stack. No more, no less. I do it for my fellow Marines, so they don't have to.

dude shut up. you probably don't even own link with these gay "are we really that early" posts

What are we considering a whale? 75k 100k?

Attached: F278E4A4-5400-41CE-9527-FDAA70A17A0B.png (586x528, 10K)

I hope so.

55k link here. Chillin. I should have more though but oh well

Yeehaw motherfucker

Attached: 7F896192-141B-48E7-936A-8A2A88B3A661.jpg (1125x1423, 387K)

Hello fellow presale buyer

Checked, BUT
I am supercomfy™ with my 15k stack bro

Attached: bullish link.jpg (1840x357, 87K)

>Any normie
bro, I don't even have 5k in the bank. Most people are living paycheck to paycheck

2.1 will I make it?

Checked and rekt that retard

Hodl and sell @$1k bro

nolink here, when is it the perfect time to buy in?

A long fucking time ago.

dont lsiten to that dipshit. i bet its still good buy ico price was 0.1$ so it only 20x'd.

i have 500 which i bought near ico price; 25cents

Same, bro
Hope this shit is the next ETH

85k here, the only coin I own. Everything else in this market that isn’t BTC, Monero, ETH, or LTC is a scam. Link isn’t a scam and 2 years of hard research has shown this. Link is practically more guaranteed for adoption than any of them. Crypto will never have true real word uses without it

I have no more money :/

Attached: canareallypoorfagmakeit.png (876x106, 7K)

im not much better, only got the basic 1k suicide stack

lol i havent touched my wallet since september, 550% on chainlink since then

its really too bad that i sold 90% of it back for btc LMAO

>link goes to 18 decimals

This is a long term hold, it will well exceed $1k, so yeah as long as you have iron patience you’ll make it

What wallet are you using, OP?

Looks like Delta

>Most people are living paycheck to paycheck
I keep hearing this, but I find it hard to believe, are normies really that bad with money?

Based af

Is this legit? Nerd. Broke nerd

Checked.

based as fuck. i was hesitant so only 50k back in ‘17. and people are posting today about how its a scam, no use case, fat serg. hands of steel!

i just want a time machine. at one point i all inned and had 250k. now i have none and a bunch of flat shitcoins.
i should be so happy right now but because i was dumb its all gone. now if this shit goes any bigger people will talk about it and i'll be like yeah i was buying it on etherdelta but sold it at a 20% profit

normies would never put 10k into something like this. and desu any sane person wouldn't. but we don't care and we see the potential.

I can't personally cause I don't have the money on the side. but I would if I had it.

and yes it can be that easy, if I bought eth when it was 5$ with my 4k back then I would have had 800k at peak. and judging chainlink it will probably end up at least half of what bitcoin was at peak. back when there was ETH shilling they didn't have as much backup from companies like chainlink does now. and chainlink is just starting and already has google by it's side.

>tfw could only manage a 9K stack because I got in late
Better than being a normie I guess

Attached: 1560045534965.png (326x326, 104K)

i fucking hope to God. For me CHainlink is a way to disrupt the FED and start a worldwide revolution against the satanic priests

>$1000 can only get you barely 600 linkies now
sobering

I cant wait to make music about the anons who kys because they didnt buy 1k

>I clutch myyy baggggggsssssss

That's delta, its just a tracker

czeched

I started with 2k

Attached: 1FEEA1B3-621C-457F-AF5A-00EEAC5D7087.jpg (640x454, 139K)

fucking based dude

How did you do it?

Don’t ask, just do.

unironically this.
if you fuck up, learn from it. just stop asking others for advice, especially Jow Forums.

>just trust urself bro

nice trade strategy

Based

>t. Unsuccessful and angry at self

Attached: 1558031025624.png (1000x1000, 144K)

if you learn from past mistakes, yes. you can trust yourself.
if you simply bought link because someone on Jow Forums told you to, what did you learn from this experience? nothing.

this goes beyond trading. it's just generally good practice in life.