Did you buy the LIT diP?

I bought some LIT around 0.00~6 just as it was dipping before the release of mainnet

A few days ago the genius CEO changed the token schedule, locking up his & team's tokens for four years, SAP is itching to buy more. All of this stopped cliffs and curiously fit the leaked requirements for the binance dex

What do hamburglers?

Attached: 82b39b39b45d81b5c84fc0349aab9ec0.png (1496x860, 246K)

Leverage in on this shitcoin like its our last

First bought around 0.12 Then some more at,0.11...some more at 0.10 and almost doubled up at 0.05. Feels good, now I'm ready to enjoy the run up

its going to run hard i can feel it, i'm selling down a small stake so I can buy in more when there's a big dip during the quiet times

That sounds nice, but be careful... Such a low market cap can start flying and leave you behind very quick. If you believe in this project best thing to do is just hodl until at least a 10x. Thats close to 30 million mcap

Does the project have an exact date for mainnet just yet?

i honestly feel it also... im really happy i just picked some of this shit up

september

can anyone toss some lit FUD at me? Whats the worst part of this project?

worst part is probably that we are still waiting for mainnet and need SAP to say a little bit more about how they plan in integrating them into their workflows

thanks for honesty brah

I think between now and main net I will pick up a stack

There's no room for lit fud

What is a reasonable price expetation for LIT EOY ?

I think its going to push up to 0.0005 or whatever the round number is for the next decimal point

why the fuck is it so hard to buy on hotbit? literally been waiting an hour and my order still not filled.

Any tips guys?

Its going to pump

Ceo is a genius and actually care about his token holders

Changed that skhedch just for us bagholders

buy on idex

hotbit is all washtrading. It's not even real, literally a fake exchange. get your eth out of there

LIT is listed on BiBox, at least that's semi legit and there is decent volume

Why the fuck is this that low? Just did my research and it should easily be at least 10x what it's now. Gimme some FUD/reasons.

where are you guys storing LIT Coins? I don't see wallet

It's a german crypto project so the devs are probably drunk on beer a lot

>imagine being on the wrong coin with SAP partnership

sounds reasonable. I'll better not buy then.