Let's say, hypothetically of course...

Let's say, hypothetically of course, that I'm employed by a certain giant tech firm that posted a certain Chainlink blog post today.

Let's say, hypothetically of course, that I could internally search "Chainlink" and get the inside scoop on its usage - if any.

Let's say, hypothetically of course, that I could snag screenshots of internal threads that would send the price skyrocketing, and internal threads that could also plummet the price.

What do?

Attached: 51b1f11369bedd7623000002-750-563.jpg (750x563, 71K)

do it do it do it do it

Holy shit another fake pajeet PnD discord thread.

Do you think biz users are this stupid?

kill yourself

You can't plummet the price user. Would ya look at the size of that (((nose))) on mr. owen wilson. Fancy that.

Please dump it, I tried to swing this.

Attached: feelsbad.png (1092x1037, 27K)

implying that a company like Google doesnt use an AI powered SIEM , and wouldnt catch you in a fucking second taking pics of sensitive internal docs

Post the FUD and short it on margin.
Buy back low, post the rocket fuel and long it on margin.
Repeat until market stops responding.

do either one so that you get arrested for insider trading

You should get a hobby and quit larping

I suggest drones

The nose of a beaty

That's the issue. My hypothetical life is cozy af, so I wouldn't want to risk it.

That would hypothetically be the move. See above though.

I work with data loss prevention at a company significantly smaller than Google

And whenever we have sensitive internal docs discussing future acquisitions or expansions we routinely run internal scans to see which users are accessing the docs that shouldnt be

If you have no legitimate reason to look up information about that, you will get flagged within 60 seconds

Not if he uses a VPN faggot. learn to code

>Do you think biz users are this stupid?
Yes, easily.

Attached: 1518583177400.jpg (460x345, 30K)

Tits or gtfo

Attached: 1559799703490.png (818x610, 376K)

A vpn to do what, connect to the local googler network with his username and password

Learn networking, pls

you think that a company like google allows internal connections from anything other than an exact list of whitelisted IPs?

I'd assume they use username and password with their titan keys, maybe using whitelisted ip's as a way of double checking

true, incoming connection source IP aside OP would have to give some kind of credentials to even access this kind of information

that is of course entertaining the idea that OP isnt an absolute larping faggot, which he is

Just walk over to a co-workers computer while they're on lunch and use your phone to take pics instead of screenshotting from the machine and sending it to yourself.

Easy.

a true OG

>I work with data loss prevention at a company significantly smaller than Google

He could work for IT and retrieve the files from backups instead of accessing it directly.

Login to backup systems using a generic account from another machine, restore the file somewhere obscure, delete restoration logs.

There's a million ways of doing it noob.

>you think that a company like google allows internal connections from anything other than an exact list of whitelisted IPs?

They're a massive organization. Maintaining security for an organization even 1/20th of its size is a massive challenge. I've worked for plenty of service providers, corporate and government securities. For most security was simply a matter of optics and ticking compliance checkboxes. No organization is truly secure.

youd still have to access the documents on your coworkers computer, then if anyone gave a fuck the coworker would get questioned, and camera logs could be pulled if they take insider trading seriously

every single thing you mentioned leaves logs of system events, if the company gives any fucks about insider trading or tipping then they will find out easily

what is cyberark...fuckign annoying ass shit

>what is taking a picture of the screen with your personal phone

>Maintaining security for an organization even 1/20th of its size is a massive challenge

I agree, but i cant speak to the quality of a company like Googles security architecture
I know personally my company has a lot that could be improved, but I would think Google has access to some cutting edge ML and AI software that could make things like this seem effortless

and how exactly does up pull up this groundbreaking sensitive internal information on Googles extensive use of Chainlink without first searching for it in the database?

Fuck off LARPer

>every single thing you mentioned leaves logs of system events, if the company gives any fucks about insider trading or tipping then they will find out easily

Mate if you're not a dumbass all of that is easy to obfuscate making attribution nearly impossible.

This isn't stocks, any of these insiders can open exchange accounts under assumed identities connecting from VPNs and accumulate this shitcoin before releasing this pumpastic news. Hell they'd be stupid if they didn't seeing as it's this easy to get away with it.

>> cutting edge ML and AI software that could make things like this seem effortless

Lmao you sound like you work for a vendor. Typical vendor spiel, you can save on recruitment costs because our SIEM systems integrate cutting edge AI with ML. Don't need a security team the software will take care of everything.

Come on bro.

pump it, i just fomo bought some at ath liek a true playaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: D8Wp9dhU0AA4co0.jpg (722x689, 58K)

also op, upload a pic of something that remotely implies that u actually do work for jewgle and youll might just win the larp thread

honestly, my company uses Splunk, nothing too fancy

never been out to silicon valley, i guess i am kind of idealistic and hope that the future is happening somewhere. if anyone is using AI for anything more than buzzword bullshit, it would be Google