Thanks to you guys I am rich and the bullrun didn't even start properly. As a thank you, here is an ass pic of my GF

Thanks to you guys I am rich and the bullrun didn't even start properly. As a thank you, here is an ass pic of my GF.

Yes, she does anal and also I eat out and smell her farts.

Attached: IMG-20190613-WA0072.jpg (1202x1600, 136K)

can you post a better pic....im tryna beat my dick to this

>butt acne

Attached: 1341234134.jpg (213x237, 12K)

Seriously why do so many girls have this. Have the girls in bikinis at the pool have awful butt acne

>not popping her ass pimples for her
definitely not gonna make it

>He's never seen a real women in person

Oh God my sides have left chat.

based. i do the same fellow brap enthusiast. she lays with her brapper on my face while I browse or watch tv so I can get a sniff every now and then

Have sex

Attached: 1560357807452.webm (624x1232, 592K)

Lel

Attached: Screenshot_20190614_010159.jpg (1080x931, 213K)

>His standards allow butt acne
You can date women without butt acne my dude.

kys virgin. I used to be a sex degenerate years ago that slept with 2-3 girls a week and I kept that up for 3 years so do the math. 90% of girls had some shit on their ass. we're not even talking about anywhere else on their body either. good luck finding a girl like that.

I would pop those zits right into my mouth.

"butt acne" is also known as herpes. Those girls all had shit on their ass because they were degenerate whores like yourself and had a plethora of sexually transmitted diseases.

sure thing dweeb. more than half those girls were virgins I groomed to be my fucktoys. did I mention I fucked all of them bareback? and guess what nerd, I never got one std/infection. kek butt herpes.

That’s a dude’s ass

>teehee, oh yes user, i am a virgin and this is just uh "butt acne" not my ass herps xD

My wife's butt is cuter than that and she has no butt acne. None of the women i fucked before settling down had butt acne, but they weren't skanks either. All of them were in reltionship classy girls.

Not gonna make it user

Most girls legit have coarse hair on their asses. When the shave it, they get in-grown hairs because they are always sitting on their asses, wearing tight clothes, etc. when you get a girl the first thing you should do is send her to laser hair removal.

>popping a woman's zits

tf kind of shit is this?

KEK

i have told my story on Jow Forums several times over the years. i had an xhamster account with hundreds of videos that I "deleted" when I got a gf. in fact you'll have unknowingly seen webms pics or gifs that were from my videos. if you go to gif you'll see them every now and then. stay jelly. if you can't tell if a girl is not a whore you're legit a virgin.