My LINK sell order went through

Just made 19k. I'll buy back in tomorrow when the price is at 1.20 so I can own even more LINK.

Attached: bnnsdf.png (1304x740, 101K)

Nice larp faggot.
Post a pic of your ACTUAL sell order

Imagine being so poor you have to risk your link on swinging on a fractional reserve chink exchange instead of sitting in cold storage comfy

Please live stream your suicide.

Attached: 3453453456345721.jpg (125x118, 2K)

lel its going over 2 dollar soon

checked, my order is at 1.30

Be sure to post another thread when you buy back in at $2.50 tomorrow so I can add you to pic related

Attached: swingtrader-collage.png (1810x1986, 1.29M)

Don't forget to pay your 30% tax on those gains

>selling when a bull flag is forming

Maybe you will be able to get back 6-7k Link tomorrow, if you're lucky.

you dumb mother fucker. This was unexpected news, it's going to have an incline double top before it even thinks about going below 1.60. It will hit 2.30 by end of night

God this image is satisfying, every single one of those fags deserves it, especially the fags who swung and sold on mainnet.

>that fag who had 338k Link and now only has 20k Link

Holy shit, megajusted.

glorious

still upset user didn't put my OP in there

Attached: 1560456834167.png (1000x380, 116K)

lol you retard, asian sessions just opened and they're gonna fomo in and pomp eet

You idiot

i'm waiting for my order to go trough

it's not going above $2 for a couple weeks

Attached: SCREENS.png (834x122, 5K)

My question: ok so google announced partnership. So now a shit ton of people know about it. The secret is out. And yet we’re only at 1.8? I don’t quite get it. That means it’s cheap enough for everyone to get in and buy a ton still. That should worry those of us that are on the 1k eoy bandwagon.

>he doesn't know about the chinks
>he doesn't know about the facebook partnership
Holy fuck, you're actually dead in the water.

im waiting for this to be a repeat of sibos
where google says it's nothing much

f to you retarded faggots

try harder next time OP

Attached: F303A412-5076-4B9D-B9AD-1DE131B5205A.jpg (442x142, 23K)

Pretty much this, to be quite honest. After patterning with one of the largest companies in the world this thing can't even break $2. Triple digits is a total pipedream

its integrated into their product you moron

I try not to be a misanthopic cunt but this just fills me with so much joy

so literally nothing

It's not technically a partnership, so moonboy partnership niggers are having a sulk over it. It's actually better than a partnership though, Google is their client, their customer. Things like these can take a few days to sink in.

One example is remember Tron puppies. I bought in during that announcement expecting a pump, china woke up, barely any reaction. Got disappointed and sold with a small profit. Next morning Tron went on it's megamoon mission without me. Biggest regret over that. Stuff like this just takes time to reach most people. Be patient.

retard

only pajeet coins go 400% in one day

look at the volume you moron

You are playing a dangerous game friend. I know it’s tempting to swing but eventually it ain’t coming back down. It’s going to pull an ETH and just keep rising and you’ll be left in the dust.

If you manage to swing this successfully, i’d count that as a blessing and stop while you are ahead.

absolutely this. i only swung my stinkies once and it was on mainnet dump, managed to nearly sell the top and buy back in at the bottom.

afterwards i immediately prayed to sergey and deeply apologized. i will never swing my stinks again.

Attached: 1558139092234.png (885x960, 819K)

are you fucking retarded? Selling your linkies now is like selling bitcoin at $100

Who was here for ETH? Does this resemble eth at all? How much more can we rise. Like do we in anyway get a cut of the $ that is driven on this platform?

He's a LARP. Prob doesn't even own any LINK, this is how he copes. No one with even a single brain cell who owns LINK is selling right now, at the very beginning of a massive breakout to $10+.

Yes it's just like ETH. Wont 2x in a day. Will do 60%, then 20% the next day, then 80% the following day, then it will consolidate for a bit, then another 30%, then a little correction, then 50%, then 60%, then another correction, another 40% etc and so on until you have 100x over the course of a year.

>Like do we in anyway get a cut of the $ that is driven on this platform?

Jesus christ, how new are you? Of course, that's why we are NOT fucking selling. Stake your Link in a node and get paid for being an oracle. Your Link staked in the node is the collateral though so don't fuck it up or you lose it. If are worried about fucking it up, just use a pooling service like Linkpool.

You have to remember that ETH mooned pretty much purely on speculation. I don't think link will follow this path exactly. The network will slowly start to build itself up, partnerships will slowly flow in, more features will be added, and the price will increase surely but steadily. For a true moon mission (3 or 4 digits, within the next year or 2 anyway) we will require the bull run that is coming to help us, to get the normie money flowing in.

I could be completely wrong however and link could just straight up decouple and we could have our bags pumped solely by SWIFT et al. It is the first blue chip after all. Link is not that reliant on other crypto for success as other crypto is reliant on link.

Today's announcement proved yet again that the important people (corporations) know about link and understand that it's a game changer. At the end of the day, they are the most important factor which I think is the key difference between link's moon mission compared to ETH's.

Attached: 1560189642355.jpg (491x498, 191K)

I heard staking my fucking link, and I have a 50k stack, will only yield like $40 a month. So what’s the fucking point?

You heard wrong. No one knows what staking will earn yet. If you have 50k though it's certainly going to be a lot more than $40.

The potential for node earnings has a lot of Linkies excited enough that we aren't going to sell, just live off node profits.

Is 50k enough linkies to retire one day? One day in the near future? I live in an expensive city

came here just after ETH, but I was here for the entirety of ANS and it looks just like that.

NEO was a fucking rocket for 3 weeks straight

jesus christ of course it is you faggot

at merely $100 you are already good for life

Yes. Even in an expensive city, but you could retire a lot quicker if you moved to a cheaper place. Link being $100 is not unrealistic when derivatives come into play. So it all depends on if 5MM is good enough for you. Plus the node profits when Link is worth $100 are gonna be sick.

way more than enough fren. just don't sell until 3 digits at least. i really don't think you understand link if you're asking this question.

Attached: 1557771144180.jpg (680x591, 393K)

Can I make it with 2k links? I need 3 million dollars to live off the interest comfortably.

That means I need link to go to 1500 USD. But actually more than that since highest tax bracket is 37%.

That means I need link to go to 2055 USD. Is that realistic in 5 years?

did you make a collage of people that said 1k eoy 18?

I AM NEVER SELLING

&

I AM NEVER GOING TO HAVE SEX

&

I AM NEVER GOING TO DILATE

Attached: chainlink taste of success.png (215x235, 92K)

>I need 3 million dollars to live off the interest comfortably.

Kek you read my pasta didn't you. If you hold for over a year, you should qualify for a tax discount, unless you live in a complete shithole that doesn't offer that to you.

And again, with derivatives, I think the upper estimate was between 6k and 12k for 1 Link. So, it's not outside the realm of possibility that 2k Link could be a thing, but you might need to wait a long while (years, maybe a decade even) and Link needs to absolutely dominate the derivatives market for that to happen.

Of course it isn't retard. Look at the fucking supply.

>Is that realistic in 5 years?
Honestly no one on this board could fucking tell you. We already live in a clown world and crypto is one of the most clown markets possible. We could hit that way earlier than 5 years or maybe not.

Just make sure to strap in for the ride because it's going to be wild.

Attached: 1560461003086.png (643x584, 76K)

fucking this. i've said it before and i'll say it again, these are the comfy days we will all look back on and reminisce. all the LARPs all the memes all the FUD. i fucking love you link marines, never fucking sell

Attached: 1530329610725.gif (320x212, 1.08M)

>Kek you read my pasta didn't you.
What pasta?

Overall supply doesn't mean anything for link. Circulating will be even smaller than it is now when we reach actual implementation and serious staking.

Especially if it even captures just a small % of the derivatives market, the token will have to be 4 digits. SWIFT et al will just pump our bags for us unironically.

Attached: 1557104673310.jpg (640x640, 559K)

Don't worry about it, there was a pasta similar to your posts content.

> If you hold for over a year, you should qualify for a tax discount, unless you live in a complete shithole that doesn't offer that to you.

I live in the USA. They expect you to pay taxes on every crypto to crypto trade and then I assume again when you cash out. I'm not sure if it matters how long you hold it.

I dunno, you should look it up, I'm sure America would offer tax discounts for long term holds. Most of the rest of the developed world does. I'm not a burger though.

How to I stake(?) my chainlink in an oracle(?) I bought 10,000 b/c of the stinky linky meme and Idk what is going on

Using a service is the best way for most people. At this point it's massively underdeveloped and linkpool is about the only way. You could just wait until the project develops, a bunch of services will pop up down the road once link finally gets implementation. You don't have to fomo into linkpool.

But make sure to read the whitepaper if you're confused newfren :)

Whats the best wallet for link?

No corrections at all?

LINK is such a fucking scam it doesn't even have a wallet.