I turn 31 next month

Attached: 1543881621203.png (657x527, 341K)

I just turned 30. Its sucks man. Do you own Link atleast?

29, balding and prepping
'sip a day keeps the roastie away'

I woke up and I'm already 32. I thought I'd be further along by now.

Attached: 1555628375134.jpg (796x422, 127K)

40 in a couple months but I bought a lot of link so at least I'll be able to relax soon.

you fuckers arent serious right im 20 no way this board is a bunch of boomers

Attached: kek.png (400x386, 207K)

welcome to 30 something

Attached: boomers know a thing or two.png (1138x532, 776K)

All in BSV

31yo boomer here
fuck off zoomer

I just turned 34 and look like the guy on the left on pic related.

Attached: 100_1727.jpg (2032x1524, 768K)

Happy birthday user-kun. How did your year go?

29 y.o 12k linket checking in. Wish I bought more

Just turned 31 years young end of last month, yuuup, 20s, now THAT was a decade.

Attached: 1552566590946.jpg (470x470, 31K)

If you really do look close to the guy on the far left, then I have some advice.
>shave or keep some stubble
>change your hairstyle (go short 4 inches top max and 1 inch on the sides and back of head based on this skull structure
>and get involved with /out/ activities, then you'll be able to make friends and increase the odds of you finding someone
Hope this helps user, there is true potential here. You could pluck your eyebrows if you wanted to, but I don't think you need to do anything too drastic with them for now.

Youre old too lol

Turning 29 in November, I can feel the cold bony fingers of Death tightening around me.

What do you perceive the problem to be? I'm sure there's things you can do to immediate improve your life.

Age isn't what brings people to biz. People who actually know think it's a great source for crypto especially link. Nothing I enjoy more than sitting back with a big scotch, shitposting with the rest of you degenerate faggots

I'm nearly 35

I’m gonna be 28 next week. Best years of my life wasted. Feels bad man

ahhh... the folly of youth... don't worry user, you'll be 20 forever.

34 2 months ago. Get mistaken for 25 all the time. Still feel I'm in my prime. Just lift and own link.

How was it wasted? How do I not waste it ?

t. 24 y/o boomer

turning 33 this year and never experienced young puppy love - only worn out skanks and girls not sure where life is supposed to take them. at least i have imaginary internet bux

Attached: 1430083508218.jpg (960x643, 316K)

thanks for your time and advice, user. To tell the truth I totally lost interest in social interactions (havent seen "friends" in over 5 years) or the way I appear. I havent bought any clothes for years, my shoes have holes in them and I dont even own a smartphone. I just stay inside taking care of my plant collection, gambling on shitcoins and playing the piano. I try to exercise a minimum so I dont die of a heart attack before I turn 40. I'm slowly turning into some kind of crypto-hermit. And I dont really feel the need to change, to be honest I dont know if I feel anything.

Attached: 1557617129620.png (700x647, 171K)

Same frens

Just turned 29 and today my linkies hit $110k. Getting urge to breed my girlfriend soon while all of our parents are still alive to see their grandkids

I'm turning 45 this summer. Boys, time runs out on you no matter what.

Bottom line is, nothing is more important that your teeth.

Attached: 2546.jpg (630x315, 100K)

I do the same thing in a way, but I just hide in my semi truck and play old RPGs on my retropie. I deleted all my social media and only talk to my dad and one other trucker. I feel pathetic but have become content with it all. I drive when I need to drive and play amazing SNES gems on my freetime. If I make it off crypto I'm planning to buy land and build a solar powered cob house. If I dont, I'll just beat every SNES rpg in existence and then move on to the Switch. There is nothing wrong with being comfortable, although I think relationships with people are important. Thinking about starting to exercise too, I think that will be a good way to feel more confident. Hope you have a good birthday and remember, when life no longer has the ability to make you suffer, that is when you will know enlightenment.

On a more serious note, have sex for once

rip

>tfw 18 year old zoomer with a 10k zoomfolio

He'll make it but get cocky and lose it on a future investment. He's got that vibe. He won't have any skills and be completely broke forcing him to move in with his parents at age 30. Karma is real.