No way its gonna use link, it would be way too big. It would jump instantly to $30

No way its gonna use link, it would be way too big. It would jump instantly to $30.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-13 (14) Twitter.png (735x655, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/smart_contract/status/908504105374580736?lang=cs
archive.fo/g6OV1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youre saying that like there hasnt been weirder things to happen

What would it even use link for? It's going to be a permissioned blockchain.

yes op, it will

thats what the singularity

"The technological singularity is a hypothetical future point in time at which technological growth becomes uncontrollable and irreversible, resulting in unfathomable changes to human civilization"

Attached: 1559840073612.jpg (1024x1280, 148K)

Yea no shit. This is an xrp partnership link fag.

checked

at this point the chainlink team has never lied, only delivered, and they said they talk to Evan Cheng everyday. So what does that tell you? Not to mention
1. facebook is a major data provider
2. stablecoins need price data
3. paypal and mastercard logos literally on chainlink site

i mean it's in the bag at this point. if you don't own at least 5k you're retarded or just starting out.

>they said they talk to Evan Cheng everyday.

if you give me a source on this i will market buy 10k LINK right now
im begging you for source, ive been on the fence about buying now especially with the pump but i know this facebook shit is real, and links team is honest to a fault

this would be enormous

to clarify literally any screenshot of rory or someone saying "we talk to evan cheng a lot" "we consult with evan cheng often" would be plenty

Dude I'm digging. It's an old screen from telegram. I'm not in the telegram, but maybe you could look back. It's tough to find, but trust me it's real.
Give me some time.

google cant even make it $2.00 lmao
>facebook
>swift
>samsung
>google
>microsoft
>all confirmed
>$3.00 eoy

Evan Cheng is a chainlink adviser, fucking newfag.

i think i would honestly pass out at the sight of a massive green dildo flash pump to $30

Attached: 1557409444674.jpg (600x606, 171K)

>facebook coin released the day the new regulation on crypto goes into effect
just coincidence things

you deserve it brother. Life helps those who help themselves

>measuring in USD not %

now run that same scenario again where each one pumps 70%+ current value

Can confirm I’ve seen this mentioned

yeah i can see the company page on the website too

point is, did they talk to him once or twice, maybe in development, and list him, or does the director of blockchain engineering at facebook stay in close communication on a semi-regular basis with the chainlink team

i mean i wouldn't sell because mid 2 digits pretty much confirms all of our breadcrumbs and guarantees 3 digits. but still i'm not sure i could take the sight of those green dildos.

Attached: 1557918947614.png (646x595, 269K)

Me too, I dont want to die of a stroke when I check binance

Attached: 1505255800476.jpg (219x230, 9K)

hes an advisor for chainlink you dumbass go on the website

Facebook isn't integrating Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal for the sake of helping you buy shit. They're doing it to bring your purchases through those cards onto the blockchain for big data tracking on a per-person basis. ChainLink is the middleware to bring your offchain purchases on-chain so they can be recording alongside your crypto purchases.

Fuck man I don't know how to find it. I'm an OG but it exists somewhere. I'll keep looking.

For now, think about the following:
1. Chainlink has never lied once
2. Ari Juels is involved (signalled through TC acquisition)
3. Tom Gonser is involved (took the time to do the fireside chat to prove this)
4. Evan Cheng is actively working on Blockchain at one of the largest data providers on earth

essentially what i'm trying to say is they take the time to signal their advisers are legit, and they never have lied, and have only delivered. I want to help you but I think there is enough information for you to intuit that Evan Cheng is highly involved...

He is in the board of advisors
Just don't buy, clown

just wait till tuesday

fuck off retard. I've been here since ICO

this is what we want to know

If that’s true it would glut the ethereum network too much to be useable

Rn ether is not ready to operate at the scale of what fb wants immediately

this shit will never be worth anything. facebook itself is dying and bleeding users every day. even instagram is waining now. people are using chat apps because they do basically the same shit facebook does. facebook is just another myspace.

unless there's another message I'm unaware of, I recall Rory saying that the team communicates with Cheng "regularly" or some synonym to that word. But it was certainly not every day.

chainlink is blockchain agnostic. They could easily whip up an adapter for whatever facebook is using

Paul walker

I think I remembered it as everyday, but regularly sounds more like what I read. You remember it too eh? Still digging.

Fucking brainlets

Bsv is the one global coin will be on you'd have to be a dipshit to think link created a token called global coin

WILLY HONKA:
There’s no earthly way of knowing
Which direction we are going
There’s no knowing where we’re rowing
Or which way the river’s flowing

Is it raining, is it snowing
Is a hurricane a-blowing

Not a speck of light is showing
So the danger must be growing
Are the fires of Hell a-glowing
Is the grisly reaper mowing

Yes, the danger must be growing
For the rowers keep on rowing
And they’re certainly not showing
Any signs that they are slowing

Attached: 1560374777884.png (850x478, 456K)

ChainLink does not need to use the Ethereum network, it can be used on facebook coin's network.

everyday does ring a bell now that I think about it... the reason I can't believe it though is because the implications would have been more hyped. That post got blown over really quick and never mentioned again

It's obviously the facebook shitcoin that they're talking about and not LINK. Are you delusional?

Ethereum/Chainlink can’t handle anywhere near enough data request yet. At best you will get an announcement from Facebook saying that they’re interested in using decentralized oracles.

>implying anyone would use anything at an enterprise level on eth, the network brought down by crypto kitties

The only blockchain capable of anything is bsv.

Dude stop, that's like screaming that the world will one day speak "superior" Hindi. Just no.

Eric Holder

to be fair, a lot of things should have been more hyped about chainlink. SWIFT has always been confirmed...

nice

Attached: 1448618062020.png (317x265, 4K)

I wish that was true, but if you look at how many datacenters Facebook is building, it doesn’t exactly seem like they’re slowing down

>$30
Sirgay would be worth tens of billions.

someone post the forbidden picture

Without bias, BSV is the only scalable solution in crypto. Either they are using it or built another. If they don’t use it, I wonder how they will infringe on NChains Patents

>t. Retards who have no clue how the codebase works

1. No they couldn’t just whip up a solution, it would take some time
2. Just the token transfers on the ethereum network alone would make global coin unusable at the scale fb wants
3. Fb would be paying serious money per API call to continuously peg the stable coin to what they want for MASS ADOPTION BY BILLIONS on a network that hasn’t undergone any serious real life vetting yet and consists of 3 nodes

Attached: DC817AF5-6B5D-471B-BEFF-680732400C7C.png (299x168, 11K)

google partnership is fake

its not google its a 3rd party companygoogle partnership is fake

its not google its a 3rd party company stupid fucks

1.5 bil idiot

>chainlink is blockchain agnostic
Your tokens wouldn't be used on bsv. The chainlink team could develop on bsv and charge microfees (in bitcoin) for use of the service. Tokens are worthless.

>they need chainlink to function

>yfw swinglinkers will swing for the last time in their pitiful lives

Attached: 1549967469273.gif (350x216, 1.34M)

>visa breadcrumb
Checked
>mastercard breadcrumb
Checked
>paypal breadcrumb
Checked
>uber breadcrumb
Checked
>facebook breadcrumb
Checked
Also checkem

>on the ethereum network
You still don't get it. Sell now.

1. Not enough to make it worth mentioning
2. Every time the token is traded it will not call a chainlink. Only on minting. Depending on how it is implemented this might not be an issue
3. They will need an oracle service. Whether it's in house or not, I have no clue.

What don't you idiots get about this?

EVERY

FUCKING

BLOCKCHAIN

PROJECT

NEEDS

CHAINLINK

Here let me spell it out for you:

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING BLOCKCHAIN PROJECT REQUIRES CHAINLINK TO BE RELEVANT. IT IS LITERALLY A SCIENCE PROJECT UNTIL IT CAN COMMUNICATE WITH REAL WORLD DATA. CHAINLINK IS CURRENTLY THE ONLY HIGHLY SECURE OPTION FOR ALLOWING THIS, AND WILL BE FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.

Thank you.

Facebook Coin isn't going to be formally launched until 2020. Its just an unveiling next week. If they do go the Etherum route, there may be time to

Hahahahahaha fucking kek the source? Goto the fucking ChainLink website or IDont fucking know, Chengs LinkedIn profile?!?! I know this is bait, but still.

just buy the fucking 10k
twitter.com/smart_contract/status/908504105374580736?lang=cs

>tfw I just remembered

Attached: 1003261.jpg (573x430, 34K)

Yeah it was in Telegram at maybe the start of the year? Not every day but that they talk often.

look into zil, they already have an adapter.
Even cheng is already an advisor. also threshold signatures

i really liked that actress in American Horror Story
i like it how she naturally looks depressed

>If that’s true it would glut the ethereum network too much to be useable

Threshold signatures, bro, its not a coincidence.

OHHHHH IM SHAKING IN MY BODY

THE BREADCRUMBS ARE GETTING GOOD AGAIN!!!!

FUCK YEA why has link been the most exciting part of my life.

>Threshold signatures
Has this even been implemented yet? Or is it all theoretical?

Its on the github.

No you don’t understand what I mean on point 2. In order for oracle *payments* alone in link to occur at the level required for this pegging, eth would still need to scale more than it already has

You’re right they will need some form of oracle. But it’s going to cost $10 mil to run a node according to sources. Why the fuck would they use a decentralized solution like link that hasn’t even had any serious real use vetting yet?

you keep all your link on exchange?

ouch bad news user. I .

Threshold. Signatures.
>what is polkadot

lmao $30 dollars wouldnt do shit for me. if its not $100 pump there is no fucking point.

Attached: B8B29915-D772-4533-B154-E32C1F7164DF.png (300x168, 10K)

As in...it's complete? Has it been audited?

>upload data to bsv without chainlink
>youcantexplainthat.gif

I dont know, im a fucking brainlet with computers, Im just repeating shit I read on a taiwanese basket weaving forum.

I wouldn't know what to think. I've been so unlucky for so long it would be a complete shock.

>A 100% fraudulent conman spending all his time trying to prove he's someone he's absolutely, without a doubt not, is going to develop a useful technology that BTFO every other company in blockchain right now
Heh, nice try kid.

no one cares about your pajeet coin faggot

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

Attached: 983274987234.png (1268x1470, 110K)

It's HOT.

like the ZIL adapter they already created

Zucc is about to get squeezed for deliberately skirting the FTC. Servers were seized by feds a couple months ago when we had that day long service outage. It's not going to be a good look for ANYONE to be associated with the FB brand, let alone some literally who software company operating out of the cayman islands.
Source: archive.fo/g6OV1

Attached: 153092840398.png (748x177, 33K)

dude the chainlink isnt even on the fiat crypto exchanges where what we would consider "normies" stay.

also It doesn't gain traction cause its just a connection between the technology and not a crypto like btc or eth

Attached: 153092840398-2.png (563x394, 33K)

That's nice, meanwhile data is being uploaded to bsv. No chainlink required.

Wow, you have centralized oracles on your shitcoin. Good for you. Use your shill earnings to buy LINK if you unironically want to escape India, or Eastern Europe, or whatever hellhole you're from.

Attached: 1559835529181.gif (196x388, 3.82M)

Eric Holder had Paul Walker assassinated to cover up his illegal gun smuggling operation in Mexico known as Fast and Furious.

so, all along facebook google and microsoft have all been buying link. only to dump on us after they all mention link to the media?

WOWWW, they wont even want sergay to give them the free links for network adoption.

WOW

based

and the least intelligent person of the thread award goes to...

Scot Tenorman

its going to actually use QNT

Attached: EricHolderKilledMe88.jpg (957x531, 174K)

Someone need to pink wojak this

Homie this is the fucking loaf

That's a good idea, but you should do it yourself, because that discord tranny never will.

>it would take some time
Who's to say they aren't working on it now?

lol this, I even missed the pump today after hodling forever

Looks like it stabilized at ~$1,65

Attached: hmmmm.png (634x238, 43K)