Is ETH a guaranteed 10x?

Instead of chasing 100x. why not be patient, not obsess over daily price movements and put a fixed $ amount in ETH every month and stake it in future for passive income?

Attached: ETH.png (362x444, 34K)

Yes, but you need wait until 2023

for pos?

pos is a meme

Because ETH has no future and will likely finish the year lower than its current price?

10x guaranteed. And at least you don't have to spend your days watching it all day fucking long just in case it happens to tank 90% for no reason overnight.

I'm holding 100% ETH now, and occasionally when the ETH / BTC ratio gets high I'll trade half or all of it just to trade back when the ratio drops.

I've had enough of chasing shitcoins and FOMO and regrets. Just hold ETH and play some video games or something. This is no way to spend your life.

Less circulating supply and more adoption should increase price.

It is more reasonable buy Bitcoin now

Eth is obsolete. It is the 8track tape player. The betamax cassette. The Atari.

Cool when it first came out, then outclassed quickly and replaced.

Nobody is going to get rich "staking" Ethereum. The roi if it even happens is bound to be abysmal. The slow bleed to irrelevance is already happening as rising stars which provide enhanced functionality and ease of use enter the market.

100x will happen.
First mover advantage always trumps better tech to an extent and all the development resources are going in ETH.

>ETH will be worth $25k

Attached: 1542413259828.jpg (326x294, 18K)

It will 4x in a year, just from link.

That's probably it, should be a better/faster/ less tranny commie dev smart contract chain by then.

Maybe pajeetic, who knows.

Attached: 1118full-sabrina-lynn.jpg (1118x1677, 213K)

what is the eth killer? EOS cant be holo since holo isnt really a blockchain and you cant do erc20 type stuff with it

Imagine being this idiot thinking sitting in your bedroom playing video games is a healthy way to live your life, much less making enough money to support yourself. KYS get a job and be productive you worthless human being.

Fantom

If any of this was true then Bitcoin wouldn't be leading the market nowadays as it's obviously a truly outdated coin

you are right but these are the wrong reasons

it's a double digit shitcoin, it's going back and you will lose 10x

Google released an article about ETH today and the price dumped. ETH's market cap is just too large already to have any meaningful increases anymore.

Hey loser, I have a job. I mean instead of spending your free time having FOMO and FUD meltdowns, just hold ETH and relax and do whatever hobby you enjoy. You'll probably just lose trying too follow advice from people manipulating you anyway.

In the time eth pulls a 10x, BTC will pull a 20x

What is a good amount of ETH to hold ? 100?

Holding 107 ETH is like holding 21 BTC (as percentage of the whole network).

Not really because they are going to continue inflating eth with no set monetary policy. You probably need 200+ eth for the same ratio as 21 btc

I have 70. I'll probably build up to 100.

Google actually endorsed it today (along with LINK). Retard normies don't realize the true value of crypto is just bitcoin and smart contracts/smart contract ecosystem. Everything else is fucking retarded (Nano for example is for shit heads).

No it didn't. Try reading the article next time.

there's nothing impossible about $25k/eth, assuming pure PoS.

>Not really because they are going to continue inflating eth with no set monetary policy. You probably need 200+ eth for the same ratio as 21 btc
There's 106.4M eth and there's 5.1M added each year with the current schedule.
If PoW reward reduction doesn't happen for 3 years 121M eth are going to exist.
Hybrid PoS with a 90% cut at the beginning of 2021 is likely.
To be on a safe side 120 eth is enough for a position of one in a million.

I'm pretty sure Ethereum will hit around 20k next bullrun and 100K when BTC hits 1 Million.
So 32 ETH is maybe enough to make it in the long term and receive huge passive income. But the bullrun will happen after halvening and BTC is going to 1 Million in maybe 2023, and some shitcoins can make easy 1000x even now, so we must both accumulate BTC & Ethereum and invest in some low cap coins in the hope for 1000x to become millionaires during the next bull run, not in 2023.

Attached: 443ab4680fb1bcb19b05004363b64102.jpg (474x493, 47K)

Well you got one thing right: ETH is a pure PoS.

you could accumulate so much more XMR than ETH between now and 1mill BTC and make much more. XMR will most likely always be pegged at .01 BTC

Yeah I expect XMR to moon if most governments ban it. Illegal things usually cost much more.
But XMR won't give any passive income and ETH will. So need to have at least 32 ETH and then start collecting XMR.
Hope I'll have enough time desu, I currently put around $1200/month in crypto.

Attached: 1559874217952.jpg (472x461, 31K)

if governments banned XMR they would have to ban BTC and ETH too since theyre used for illicit activities too. government printed money is too so they'd have to ban fiat too. and precious metals. and they'd have to outlaw private party cash transactions. xmr is never going to be illegal but it'll still moon because of the .01 btc peg

BTC and ETH are traceable and XMR don't.
Governments already almost banned cash (in Sweden for example it's no longer being used at all). It's obvious that governments are fighting anonymity in any way they can.
They will maybe remove privacy coins from all centralized exchanges, but of course they aren't able to destroy XMR. Drugs, pizza and all other illegal stuff still exist, so will XMR. We will exchange it on DEXes and some kind of darknet exchanges for.
> 0.01 BTC
Once banned from cexes, Monero will reach around 0.1-0.3 BTC. So it's very good long term investment. But I don't think we should expect government ban anytime soon, so we have some time to accumulate.

Have you seen TokenSets, my dude? It's a platform for baskets/portfolios managed on a smart contract. One of the few ones they've implemented so far is pretty similar what you describe: hold ETH and BTC in a 3:1 USD ratio, with occasional rebalancing when the price difference makes that ratio diverge.
I'm holding a few myself, for pretty much the same reason you describe; figured I'd let you low that there's a potentially easier (read: more automated) way of doing what you're trying to do.

Sounds interesting, I might check it out. But I'm not saying that I just trade to rebalance the ratio, if ETH spikes way up, I'll half my stack to BTC and then wait for the ratio to drop again to make a little 3-5% gain once in awhile. One day I'll get burned and the ratio will stay high but then I'm just "stuck" holding BTC which is fine too.

For sure, yeah what you're describing is a bit more like "tethering up" but with BTC instead of a stablecoin. Thought I'd share since you or some other user might find it useful.

>Is ETH a guaranteed 10x
Nothing is guaranteed. One wrong political decision, an economic influenza, a technological leap and crypto might become obsolete. Don't be a Boomer or GenXer and trust anything that somebody tries to sell you. DOU YOUR DAMN RESEARCH. most is two clicks and search query away. Don't use google btw

We told you eth is a 5x when it was at $80. Now you're supposed to sell and wait for btc bullrun and once btc starts gaining media attention again you should go all in on eth. How fucking hard is that? How many times do we need to repeat this to you? Are you retarded, OP?

They'll make sure it doesn't get above 140m because they premined 72m and want to retain control of the network in PoS
That's why they are arbitrarily lowering block rewards to match up with their delays of 2.0

>we
>we
>we
>we
who is that we?

HOT will be a big part you surely can get tokens on Holochain

PoS is trash. Max btc number is 21 mln. Eth is infinity.