tfw swing linker

> tfw swing linker
> tfw sold at $1.8
> tfw I will buy hodlcuc.ks’ bags for cheap in a couple of weeks

Attached: 57DE0B30-61A3-4AAA-9E1D-1736E155932A.png (469x466, 278K)

I hate link but how the fuck you going to buy bags from someone not selling

buying hodlcuck's bags... umm ok if theyre hodling how are you going to buy them dumb ass

fell 4 the link meme

why do they never learn?

because they only think they will hold it but they are psychologically unfit

Swinging in moderation is allright. But not being in the market when big firms are woke is instant justed

This

Attached: 9B58A7C7-90CA-4A5B-B9E4-D61443FFC8F3.jpg (750x669, 69K)

> swinglinker, sits at home watching charts for 16 hours a day. Overweight, smells like shit, hasn't had sex
> ignored LINK at 20c since it's a scam, could have bought 60k but just FOMO'd into Jow Forums pajeet PnD number #213
> LINK pumps to 60c, desperately sell all pajeet coins and buy 20k stack of LINK
> Sell LINK at 80c "haha going to rebuy at 30c, swinglinkers always win baby!"
> LINK pumps to $1.20 "FUCK, gonna rebuy now and sell at the top"
> Sell LINK at $1.40 "Yeah fuck you bag holders, gonna rebuy at 80c next week, swinglinkers always win"
> LINK pumps to $1.90, can barely buy a 10k stack now "OH NO NO NO NO WTF LINK IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SCAM, FUCK I'M GOING TO FLOOD Jow Forums WITH PINK WOJACKS AND FUD. FUCK PLEASE COME DOWN LINK, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE"
> In the meantime, smart Link bagholder bought his 60k stack at 20c and has gone outside and had lots of sex and improved his life without needing to look at the charts. He checks Blockfolio today to see his stack is now worth over 100k. "Very nice, time to have more sex"

Congrats Link holders on all the money you've made and the sex you've been having.

based

Absolutely SEETHING

So basically.... OP needs to have sex

Based sex haver

It's true that I have sat in my room and haven't had sex for the last 8 months but I have done much better than if I hodled because I'm principled about it, so you get rewarded for that labor and discipline

So you're up more than 8x on your initial purchase? Post trade history

I'm up 9x, but it's not even comparable because you're holding it during a literal bull market at the top of a pump, you're going to hold it all the way down in a bear market so i'll always come out ahead

Post trade history, I'm just curious where you got in and got out, and what your volume was.

Based

there are different strategies you can employ but frankly they are all very comparable and subject to a lot of noise, it's difficult to make a significant alpha in this game and a lot of luck is involved, you just have to be principled and consistent over a long period of time you'll always come out ahead

>all this cope from reddit hodltards
lmao

Sooooo if you post your trade history I can go back and look at when you got in and out and see what may have been the indicators for those actions. I'm definitely keen to see the volumes you traded, must have been 100k+ each time

sell the news, user come on, this gonna be your first bullrun right user?

problem is I was experimenting with multiple different strategies so you would get mixed signals and I also don't want to show you my algorithm because then I would have to compete with you to fill my orders, also since I am manually updating it is difficult to practically and precisely implement and receive the alpha

holy fuck... im glad i didn't brag to anyone about this today. i'd be embarrassed as fuck when they'd ask me about it tomorrow.

Confirmed, user is not an incel.

I'm convinced only the dumbest people were actually holding it through this entire pump and they will be the same people who will hold it to 0, if you never sell you never make money so holding is fake gains

one bad timed move and you are a gravestone

the answer is no

delusional paranoia doesnt belong in trading.

you were literally holding it at $2 and you think that is safer than me? seriously math 101

i guess better than buying at $2 which most of this board probably thought was a great idea

So how much are you up now compared with your initial purchase?

they said to sell the mainnet news and buy at .60, they are now telling me to sell and buy back at 1.20, at $5 the will be tellin me to buy back at 2.8 etc

Based

Can somebody explain the Monster energy drink meme. r/outoftheloop

I started with a very small stack because I didn't actually believe this coin would go up higher than $1 and now I'm very cautious - you can hold the highs and be delusional and get lucky and your portfolio value will look pretty temporarily but that's just degenerate gambling you're making very bad trades believe it or not from a trading standpoint - I would rather be wrong about the trend and miss out on gains and retain my profits than be in bad positions because of herd mentality

it will probably take me 6-18 more months of staring at the charts to 10-100x and retire

So what's your LINK stack size now then?

What charts do u use? I liked coingy but now they want my shekels

yeah sure, you cant show your trade history cause someone here is gonna steal your "algorithm" and you not gonna perform as good

STFU larper, fucking negro brainlet

Fuck out' here jorge

>projecting
i have never sold a single link, none of you fags get my links. I will gladly buy any LINK under $5 though.

Link-less fag here, Should I buy now or wait till tomorrow to buy some stacks?

it's not going lower than $1.5

it might, but it's gonna be hard to catch. I'd put a buying order at aroud $1.55-1.60

This is the gayest post I've read today (and that's a pretty fucking high bar on biz)
Grow a fucking pair hodlfags
Grew my stack 3x in this bear market, what the fuck have you been doing?

previous resistance becomes a support we are bouncing at 1.50 1.55

Why do you even need to stare at charts? Don’t you just place sells/orders and keep the difference?

absolutely based

Having sex and my portfolio value has grown 8x

his has grown 8x 3x nigga

B-based

I’m assuming this was gay sex btw

You're assuming he started at 20c nigga
If he started at 50c then it's 3x & 3x nigga
If he started at 80c then it's 2x & 3x nigga
I'm sure he will post his full trade history to back all this up nigga
Better be swing trading large volume too nigga

ease up on the nword nigga

like I said most algorithms are very similar in performance once you account for noise on the charts and it's difficult to derive a significant alpha without extensive testing so it's not only unnecessary to share my algorithm but it saturates the strategy making it weak for both of us

if you rarely want to get filled, sure

difference between $1 and $5 is 5x though

this thread aged surprisingly well, nice op

I FOMO'd at 1.88, what does that make me?

A fucking moron

>uses the nword

Um, as a white male I find you literal nazis extremely offensive. Who hurt you so bad you have to use that word? I'm going to tell all my friends on Reddit and Twitter that Chainlink is entirely composed of anti-semite Trump supporters.

Bye sweetie, see at the bottom!

just LOL at Link giving those gains right back