Now that LINK has pumped and it's mcap is too high to make us a decent multiplier what is our next coin?

Now that LINK has pumped and it's mcap is too high to make us a decent multiplier what is our next coin?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NacP8UTIoEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

QNT

This.
Also LTO (binance dex).
But mostly Lition.

TELE

redpill me on QNT

Lol link can easily 10x from here.

FTM is a shitcoin. It will NEVER get a major integration like LINK had today. Some clueless small local businesses may get fooled, but giants on the level of Google won't. Don't even try to compare it. Cashgrab projects stay cashgrab projects.

Waiting too.

In honor of the anons who indicated the chainlink, I will buy 5k u $ from QNT if somone give me the redpill.

love you bizanons!

so much link cope.

Flip now before you bleed back to a cup of coffee in Venezuela

I don't hold any LINK. Just warning you about FTM because it's also a Jow Forums shill and it pumped a lot already. There's a point where fundamentals start to come into play. FTM is a project whose core team is clueless about the technical side of crypto. All they have is good connections.

Oh how fucking beautiful will this post age. Keeping it for my brainlet collage.

perfect fud
>pose as a faggot from reddit
stop biztards from buying because of reddit interest

Yeah that damn Andre guy and his Sikoba research team and innovation labs total plebs. The biggest cluest retards building next consensus algos. Are you retarded or just pretending to be?

Can’t wait to see all the posts when this shit moons desu, so much butthurt is coming

TRX is objectively garbage and has been top 10

Fantom has pumped a lot already, however it's still outside the top 100 on CMC. Still a lot of room for growth.

I've been holding fantom since april, and recently sold at it's peek after it got listed on binance. Fantom has a large announcement coming on the 21st (or is it the 17th, I can't seem to remember), so I'll buy a couple days in advance, and after the announcement is over, I'll wait for it to go near it's peak, and sell. Afterwards, I'll go all in on chainlink, because now that google has announced a partnership, other companies will as well (remember that google is a mega corporation in tech, other companies will want to follow. From there, I'm not sure where to go.

Sorry for the blog.

No.14135826

My only concern is CZ added all those pairs for the gooks to dump on us. It needed liquidity.

>remember that google is a mega corporation in tech
thanks I forgot

QUANT IS A SCAM

VIDT has the strongest STEADY trajectory. All others are a gamble. I'd do 50% LTO and 50% VIDT. Both are interlinked.

Yeah brah, no prob!

Bump

Watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=NacP8UTIoEw

Here you have Andre himself explaining how FTM started as a cashgrab before he came along and all previous team members were fired.

Now it's only him ans his pals. Andre is not a professional-level blockchain researcher or developer. He is good, but nothing comparable to the level necessary to build a top-tier fundamental blockchain platform.

Actually read his content, and then go read any research paper or proposal by Ethereum core team members or any other high-quality project. It's night and day, there is no comparison.

You can probably pump it some more, I don't doubt it. It could x2 from here, it's on Binance after all.
I'm just warning the bystanders not to believe the shills and keep their expectations in check. Trade it, but don't be left holding a shitcoin bag. If you want a bag to hodl, check the fundamentals.

You're such a pajeet. Fucking laughable. You do not understand anything from Andre's or the rest of the team's research or tech papers, let alone posess the ability to determine which is superior in comparison to ethereum papers.

finally some decent FUD
gonna stay away from Fantom something seems shady as fuck about it, can't put my finger on what

>FTM started as a cashgrab
Maybe, but no more than any other ICO

Andre does say that the project started off very poorly. However he also says that it's in a great place atm. It's hard to say if Fantom will live up to the hype. I consider it a high risk investment (even by crypto standards.) But it definitely has potential to grow if they can continue to deliver

> samefagging this hard

Pi Network. Install app, use code "Moonshot", accumulate free tokens as an early adopter.

minepi dot com

Attached: akira-background-13.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

What research paper has Andre Cronj authored ? Can you link me a single one ? I couldn't find any.

Again, I'm not trying to discredit him, I think he's a good technical analyst. It's just that a different set of skills are required to build a blockchain and do cutting-edge research. It's the critique vs. artist dynamic: critique is easier.

> no more than any other ICO
The average ICO is an extremely low standard, here we're evaluating on the basis of a $60M marketcap. That's more than many actual legit, technically innovative projects.

Oh yea the single comment agreeing is a samefag but not the dozens of FTM moonboy ones :^)

Anyway hope you still make some money. I don't hate the game, I play it myself (with FTM and others).
But you can't rip-off noobs forever. There's a point where it's better to chose higher quality projects, that way it won't dump as much once you exit and the bagholders won't have as much of a sour taste, and so will stay in crypto for longer to hold your next bags. Think long term.

so you think FTM is about to plummet? what about the binance listing. Dont you think it can hit a Cosmos like ride to 1 bill.

> Dont you think it can hit a Cosmos like ride to 1 bill.

That's exactly the point I'm trying to make. It can pump more, sure, but it absolutely cannot go to such a high marketcap.
That high a marketcap, especially for an experimental project, isn't reached with retail alone. You will need big, long-term investors to support it.
Most of these high-quality investors either have their own analysts that will reach the same conclusion as I did.

...or they're crypto OGs who care about the opinion of other OGs and knowledgeable individuals. But Jow Forums pump groups don't have these kind of connections.
They got lucky with LINK and MATIC because those are two legit projects which are also some of those which pumped the hardest.
FMF won't be one of those, I guarantee you.

easily 1000x from here

>Steady trajectory
It's up more than 140% since 7 days ago. Yeah, great time to buy...

cope harder, link is the safest 10x and it's not even close. why do you brainlets insist on ignoring 2 years of biz trying to spoonfeed you