"Stability Token" Pegged to USD

Explain something to me.

Why are so many cryptos now trying to be the next big stablecoin if they were meant to dethrone fiat?

I read about RSR saying that theirs will protect them from inflation.

How tf is that the case? If the Fed decides to to cut rates and do QE infinity than any stablecoin pegged to the value of the dollar will drop. Don't you want assets that exist as an alternative store of value??? Like BTC.

Attached: 1514568038053.jpg (640x640, 59K)

since when was crypto meant to dethrone fiat?

because the makers can generate themselves a lot

I wanna peg my cock into her kidney

RSR is going to be pegged to the price of the market basket, if all goes well.
RSV is the one pegged to a $

>USD
>Stable

What are these people thinking? It's lost over 90% of its value and is in the process of hyperinflation

I mean if you zoom out far enough on the purchasing power of the US dollar this statement is true.

I think that pegging the value to something like the average cost of living would be better. But how do you quantify that without fucking it up somehow.

This. Even Tether lost like 1/3rd of their cash reserves and Tether stilled pegged to $1 USD perfectly fine. Creating your own stable coin is literally free money.

if that long fingered bitch is a boy, I'm fucking him all night long

from the start

there's no such thing as a stable currency. that's why financial markets exist, to play off the exchange and arbitrage between good/currencies.

Like jibrel lol

nobody ever really believed that. blockchain is way too inefficient.

Who is this goddess

>Explain something to me.
Explain to me how life is fair when I will:
A) never be able to have a girl like that and experience the pleasure of fucking her
And
B) I will never be a girl that looks like that and experience life on easy mode as the entire world (even women) will do anything to fuck me

I'll take the fucking bronze medal of making some money with the stock market and crypto, Jesus, give your boy a break.

BASED.

i feel you user. me too

Easy is for faggots.

Attached: A7EF34D3-BF2D-476F-B22C-BC50E87F1AD6.jpg (500x459, 46K)

Courtney Tailor, one of my favorite thots.

Not all stable coins will be backed by fiat in the long run, Facebooks global coin will be pegged to a basket of government-issued currencies to avoid the wild swings that have dogged other cryptocurrencies
Reserve RSD will be backed by USD to kick off the ecosystem, however the primary stable coin RSV will be backed by a basket of assets in the long run which could include bonds, treasuries, commodities like Gold and even equities.
Even then the inflationary nature of fits can make accounting hard so Resreve has a secondary token called RSR which will be used to stabilize the price controlling the supply of RSR and RSV and this gives interesting arbitrage opportunities to RSR holders.

RSV won't be pegged to the dollar

That's the whole point, all 600+ fiat systems have collapsed some 40 to 80 years after creation and we are due now

I wanna make her pregnant

Attached: the-24-year-old-doomer-go-getter-enough-is-enough-takes-37798266~3.png (162x220, 36K)