Every time link pumps, forces try to manipulate the entire market down...

Every time link pumps, forces try to manipulate the entire market down. I can’t be the only one who is noticing this shit right? Fucking bullish

Attached: 51264C90-B6E0-47D8-B155-A75830498B36.jpg (1300x731, 389K)

all the whales are going to dump link to shit, they're sitting at 11x

It's so obvious. This could've easily gone to $3 but someone (I smell Sergey himself) dumped it back down almost immediately

calm your tits we're up 4x in a month

btc whales are involved in link, read the bigdawg tweets

That’s not even what I’m saying you retard, I’m noting the correlation between link pumps that leads into entire market suppression immediately. This is a long term good sign

That would be the ultimate dream, just decentralizing the network

this is a P&D you dumbass, you better sell while you're up an ungodly amount in a short amount of time, no one gets sustainable gains like this quickly, you're just falling for the FOMO like a brainlet see green candle predict more green candles doesn't make you intelligent in any form all the intelligent people see the unseen

Bullish because market makers are trying to stifle buying pressure to accumulate more, right? Who the fuck would even need to keep accumulating at this point? Is the meme about NDA's preventing partnered projects from buying in true?

Attached: 1559123849979.jpg (2448x3264, 483K)

yes it is true.

Yes, I notice it every time. Earlier today I was watching BTC and ETH go up nicely and then all of a sudden the whole thing turns red, seen it many times before. Still a good sign, but I wonder who's doing it and how

These fucks act like it’s some sort of conspiracy, but as someone who has been following the markets for years I have never seen the entire market cap of crypto react to a single alt coins pumps before. This is seriously something different

So what do you think is going on? Is the larp about OG bitcoin whales moving to chainlink real?

>evidence is bullish
>TA is bullish
>overloads of hype behind it

i think link has nothing to worry about. we are all speculating now while the team is already fast-tracking the roadwork for years to come. 2019 has already been extremely bullish for all crypto, so i think the FUD at every pump is just nolinkers and people who want to buy cheap link that missed the boat beforehand

Yes, and it's extremely bullish. They won't be able to stop it forever.

Buddy I don’t know. I am not smart enough or well connected enough to know exactly what’s going on, I only know my observations. One thing you can infer from the activity though, is this thing obviously goes much fucking deeper than we had imagined. We like to joke that the only people who care about link are the 200 or so neets who post about it al the time. That obviously cannot be the case. Whales are certainly involved, but they fuck with the price of everything so that doesn’t help us narrow down what’s going on.

Do you remember what happened to the price of ethereum during the EEA announcements 2 years ago? I think it’s a matter of time til at a minimum Microsoft and docusign are announced. Facebook is a 50/50 but the gook connection there is real. SWIFT is already common knowledge.

if can’t sense the bullish sentiment in the air, you’re not gonna make it. strap in boys.

AWS and Microsoft Azure are clearly the next up. Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you. Things are about to go parabolic again.

Memes aside, do you anons think link can reach 500+ per token by 2021 or so?

No manipulation here sirs

Be a good goy and sell your linkies

Attached: fuck kikes.png (792x477, 33K)

No because that would make me a multimillionaire and such a reality isn't possible. I'm sorry you had to exist in the same dimension as me, user

Attached: 1559519011250.jpg (1000x968, 77K)

Lol were even here in 2017?

I was actually thinking about token valuation early today. All the other use cases and reasons it has value aside, I was thinking about the argument that link needs to be valuable to act as collateral for high value contracts. I don’t think this is even a remotely legit value case, you could have USD funds in a smart contract linked escrow to trigger if the node operator fucks up. Kind of sucks but that’s the reality

Attached: 1557547811406.png (819x716, 563K)

That would obviously add extra steps and complications though, it would be more streamlined for the process if the tokens were valuable enough to act as collateral. Just saying tho

every time a coin pumps, people sell it
oh wow

Every time a coin pumps bitcoin and ethereum don’t sell off you stupid fuck

if you werent selling 50% 1hr candles in 2017 you werent playing the game correctly

this is one of those coins, were its being held down by the big boys, so everyone they know and there moms can get in it before the burst, just waiting on what happens

its not correlated, dumb ass

How do I correctly sell? I think I have the hang of buying but selling is my fear

how do you know fren?

Attached: D61ADLiVUAEAb3G.jpg (800x1136, 185K)

like 10%-20% of your stack man idk whatever you feel comfortable with

cool thanks