Www.nuketoken.com

Nuke token is a automatically deflationary token on the ethereum blockchain. It is ERC-20 compliant.

Here are some fundamentals:

>Burns 2% on every transfer
>No minimum burn
>Stops burning at the sixteenth decimal and becomes stable
>1m total supply
>Nuke Foundation will be timelocking over half of the circulating supply for one year to ensure long term commitment.

It's a no brainer biz, regardless of anything, the only thing needed for Nuke to moon is volume, because of the automatic 2% burn. Nuke has volume and growing. Telegram is at 500 members, discord is at 1500. Nuke is being approached by exchanges and wallets and dapp creators.

Nuke has a big partnership announcement with a huge crypto exchange that starts with a D.

Don't miss out on this.

Attached: C91FC621-6776-46E3-A28A-9D7535E5E138.jpg (307x301, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xc58c0fca06908e66540102356f2e91edcaeb8d81-ETH
token.store/eth/trade/0xc58c0fca06908e66540102356f2e91edcaeb8d81
nuketoken.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All these scams are promoted by the same group of discord niggers

They were around last year during the P3D bulls hit and all the gay scams.

Then these faggots created this clone of bomb and have been spamming this board nonstop for 5 days now.

You can tell it’s all the same faggots too pretending to be “OH SO INTERESTED” and then some other nigger pretending to spoon feed.

Any discord with faggots like Phil or any of the old ZETHR niggers should be heavily avoided.

They also have 1 mentally ill guy who works for ETH who spams biz literally all day and night with retarded memes from reddit lol feel bad for that schizo last I remember he was almost homeless lol

THERE WILL NEVER BE A REAL EXCHANGE LISTING

THERE WILL NEVER BE AN AIRDROP

THIS SHIT IS WORTHLESS

KILL ALL WORTHLESS PAJEET NIGGERS AND REPORT THESE THREADS

NUKE THE MOON

Nuke 2 da moon

NUKE THE MOON

Nuke the Moon.

NUKE TO THE MOOOOOON

NUKE THE MOON

FUCKING NUKERS

Nuke the moon

POST THE NUKE

Nuke to the moon

NUKE THE MOON

NUKE TO THE MOON

NUKE THE MOON

NUKE THE MOON

NUKE THE MOON

Nuke to the moon!

NUKE THE MOON

you'll eat your shit once the exchanges are rolled out and everyone who posted their ETH wallet has NUKEs in them for free.
Unlike you h8in pajeets these NUKE guys are working like beasts

$NUKE THE MOON$

Attached: 1527278819012.jpg (708x633, 118K)

NUKE THE MOON

Nuke The Moon

nah I think that's a different team senpai. these guys are legit. I think this project is really going somewhere

Nuke 2 tha moon

NUKE THE MOON

Nuke to mars

NUKE TO THE MOON

Where to buy sir? Is the token on forkdelta the real nuke token?

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xc58c0fca06908e66540102356f2e91edcaeb8d81-ETH

token.store/eth/trade/0xc58c0fca06908e66540102356f2e91edcaeb8d81

Attached: Nuke8.jpg (700x497, 183K)

lmao DUKE OF NUKE IS KHAN AKA A KNOWN SCAMMER

ENJOY YOUR "1 FREE NUKE TOKEN" WORTH FUCKING 10 CENTS YOU FAGGOTS

WOW NICE THREAD VERY ORGANIC

>join discord
>owner shilling this exact message

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

NUKE THE MOON

NUKE THE MOON

U mad? Lol

I will do the needful thank you sirs. Krishna blessings your way.

First of all faggot this team is unrelated to whoever you’re talking about. What I want to know is, who the fuck hurt you so badly that you’d feel the need to spew a bunch of bullshit on a basket weaving forum. Take a deep look in the mirror you fucking loser.

Air drop has happened and is happening again. You literally cannot stop the force that nuke is, it is already too late. Already being listed on multiple exchanges. So kys you faggot, I will screenshot this and post it when we break $10. Now do the needful and fuck off.

NUKE THE MOON

...ladycrypto19 (ID: aFkohPkR)
06/14/19(Fri)03:03:29 No.14136675
NUKE THE MOON

$NUKE TO THE MOON !!!

>Burns 2% on every transfer

Burning 2% on every transfer will never accomplish anything since all the transfer sizes will be tiny amounts compared 1,000,000 tokens that were issued.

It's not burning 2% of the suppy, it's burning 2% of your transfer amount, which is tiny.

Also, where will this be transferred to in order to burn the 2%, if it's only listed on forkdelta? Nobody will be burning 2% of it because it won't be transferred anywhere.

You guys got pajeeted.

Attached: bfm2.png (569x854, 255K)

100% true.

This guy simply created this shit token and are now dumping it to dumb people on etherdelta by constantly promoting it.

people like Khan, cryptopinions, phill, aped, etc are all part of the same scam and have been pump and dumping on discord for over a year and a half.

basically everyone who had a role in the discord.

they are just scamming people and hope you buy their tokens off a DEX

NO ONE BUY THEIR TOKENS

JUST WAIT FOR THE IMAGINARY AIRDROP OF 1 NUKE TOKEN

STOP SHILLING FOR THEM UNLESS YOU ARE FINANCIALLY REWARDED

ALL THIS SHIT IS A SCAM

people buy because they want to, ain't no guns pointed at their faces with a mustbuythreat

anti-pajeet game stronkk sir

Attached: johnM.png (299x169, 62K)

NONE OF THEM KNOW HOW TO CODE

nuketoken.com/

THIS SITE IS MADE IN 10 MINUTES

THEY COPIED THE BOMBTOKEN CONTRACT AND CHANGED A DECIMAL PLACE

THIS IS A BLATANT SCAM

NUKE THE MOON

I feel bad for you honestly, try to do something with your life that doesn't make you bitter and full of hate. I hope you don't kill yourself when nuke hits $1000.

Life isn't what you think it is and nuke is no more of a scam than bitcoin or eth. Sort yourself out mate. I think you should logoff for a while.

NUKE THE MOON

Attached: NUKE.png (616x630, 325K)

Respond to r7x ID at the bottom

Literal who? The team is in Japan you dumbfuck, mods aren’t on the team. It’s also a free airdrop so how the fuck can you call it a scam lmao. Ggwp

Attached: 66C259E9-7AE5-4EFA-B0CB-8C4EA79F8DE0.jpg (750x1269, 259K)

NUKE THE MOON

woah when did dogetipbot telegram guys get on NUKE? this is massive O_O

Attached: mario.png (280x210, 66K)

NUKE THE MOON. This is the next LINK you dumb fucks. Do you really want to stay a wagecuck by missing out on the next LINK? Get your bags now or prepare to kys when you see the price of NUKE in a month.

>nuke is no more of a scam than bitcoin or eth
holy shit you guys are delusional

the whole point is to trick people into buying the token.

no one is actually buying it because it's a scam. so every ETH they get on forkdelta from some unsuspecting user will directly go to the developers who are selling an unlimited amount of tokens to scam everyone

i feel bad for you because you are promoting a scam knowingly

i hope you can look yourself in the mirror

i thought this trash discord culture died after all the P3D exchange clones but it's blatantly obvious that so many of you are pathetic and driven by a few measly dollars.

i'm not going to stop exposing this trash because it's a scam

i know all of these developers and have worked with them in the past and all of this

especially that KHAN faggot "the duke of nuke" he has scammed hundreds of ETH during the P3D exchange days.

"they're in japan"

holy shit is this the new "CHINA IS COMING CHINA IS WAKING UP" meme that retards listen to?

they're not japanese

the site was registered in america you can look that up using a fucking WHOIS

kill yourself mobile posting faggot

the only scam coin i know of is facebook coin

Nuke the moon

Sign me up!

What the fuck you are the dumbest fuck. The devs are selling unlimited tokens? 1 million initial supply and 30k are already burned which is more than the worthless trash BOMB has burned in 4 months. Nice try you pathetic BOMB fag.

ETHPLODE IS BETTER FREE 200 TOKEN AIRDROP HERE
t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=282674917

NUKE IS A SCAM THEY AREN'T GIVING ANY AIRDROPS ANYMORE THEY JUST WANT YOU TO BUY THEIR BAGS

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 17K)

Today

I'm not going to address your points because you are a pathetic hater. Stay poor fag.

it's a figure of speech you retarded nigger

they're going to sell however many tokens they have as a slow drip

it's actually quite clever this is a repeat of the old DEX scam evolved for 2019

if you need any reason to doubt this is a scam just look at how the "airdrop" was handled lmao

The more tokens they sell the valuable the tokens become because of 2% autoburn. You are a poor buttmad faggot.

why dont you post your eth address for the airdrop and see if they give you it or not

lol haters gonna hate

lol haters gonna hate

All these scams are promoted by the same group of discord niggers

They were around last year during the P3D bulls hit and all the gay scams.

Then these faggots created this clone of bomb and have been spamming this board nonstop for 5 days now.

You can tell it’s all the same faggots too pretending to be “OH SO INTERESTED” and then some other nigger pretending to spoon feed.

Any discord with faggots like Phil or any of the old ZETHR niggers should be heavily avoided.

They also have 1 mentally ill guy who works for ETH who spams biz literally all day and night with retarded memes from reddit lol feel bad for that schizo last I remember he was almost homeless lol

THERE WILL NEVER BE A REAL EXCHANGE LISTING

THERE WILL NEVER BE AN AIRDROP

THIS SHIT IS WORTHLESS

KILL ALL WORTHLESS PAJEET NIGGERS AND REPORT THESE THREADS

NUKE THE MOON

FUCKING PUKERS

NUKE THE MOON

Imagine being this upset other people are making eth. Stay poor faggot

makes me wanna check the discord

/invite/6yWt6Xv

Stay mad faggot

wow epic rebuttal you sure proved me wrong!

lmao the token has no value as the only people who care about this are you retarded insular discord faggots

anyway i'm going to clone NUKE and i'll make the token burn 10% ok? that means my token is 5x as valuable as yours according to your retard-o logic

glad to see i'm not the only one ready to expose this scam : ) be sure to post it as soon as a new thread pops up since they literally are sub 100 IQ pajeets who don't understand how DEXes work

Donit faggot, you won't.

What the fuck did you just say to me? Do you know I graduated at the top of my class in pajeet discord scamming? I can scam anons on biz into buying worthless coins that I premined from my mudhut in the village.

I would love to see you try to clone nuke. Maybe when it fails completely you will realize you are a buttmad retard who is incapable of doing the shit he hates on.

Stay mad bro, don't kill yourself when nuke hits $100

Attached: 15919234-B550-4B24-BDA8-3647D9886B50.jpg (251x301, 13K)

1 person much butthurt on /biz literally glued to keyboard all day to be 1st h8 post on NUKE threads

Attached: mrpoopybutthole2.png (544x822, 449K)

NUKE THE MOON

lol haters gunna hate

lol haters gonna hate

Lol haters gonna hate

Lol haters gonna hate...

Lol haters gonna hate

lol haters gonna hate

lol s8ers gonna sk8

NUKE THE MOON

BINANCE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Attached: NUKE8.jpg (610x500, 55K)

...............Buy EQL

Lol haters gonna hate

Nuke to the Moon

pajootles at their finest

lol haters gonna hate

partnerz

Attached: ddex.png (1427x800, 30K)

contributing to a completely organic original thread

Attached: trump69.jpg (1024x1024, 205K)

Look, you're poorguy, and it's painfully obvious. You're a paranoid schiz who looks for any reason to ban people and will destroy your own project. You and the niggers from cgt, (especially asuka the fucking doormat. ) Are waiting to get dumped on.

poo in loo