US customers banned from Binance "DEX"

>US customers banned from Binance "DEX"
>Binance releasing a cucked US-only exchange
>Binance planning to ban US customers from main exchange
>coindesk.com/binance-says-its-launching-a-us-exchange-with-fincen-registered-partner
Thoughts on this? They are launching a fincen compliant exchange for burgers to get em off their main site.

Attached: 1560313379908.png (849x407, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/agreement.html
binance.com/en/support/articles/360029196512
twitter.com/NextExchange/status/1138784946074656768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jealous of my freedumbs huh OP?

This is bad for Binance and an act of desperation. Why would they do this if they didn't know the SEC is coming for them. This is an attempt to stay alive. Binance U.S. will only allow trading on mainnet currencies, no tokens, and no BNB. They're voluntarily giving up the U.S. customer base to avoid or minimize the SEC inquisition.

I've been trying to DYOR but I'm confused about this. I thought US was going to banned from the main exchange too, unable to withdraw and everything. I'm taking everything off the exchange now anyways of course but can someone tell me what the fuck Binance is doing here?

Goddamnit, so I have to take everything off binance now? I'm leaving the USA. Fuck the jewnited states

So if I get kicked off Binance, where's the next best place to trade at?

Surely Binance will tell you and give you a grace period to withdraw. They don't have a timeline for launch in the U.S. and there aren't any details. But there's no way to read this as good for Binance.

>So if I get kicked off Binance, where's the next best place to trade at?
It's going to be the Nash Exchange when they launch. It will be better than Binance and Coinbase. True DEX too, not that I-O-U abomination Binance came up with.

Craig foretold of all this. Better buy BSV now before the shit storm ensues.

its called a VPN learn to use it and stop being a faggot

There is no DEX. it's a lie. a myth. without a fiat on ramp there is no way to buy into a dex anyway. you can' send coins from a kyc exchange to a dex because that leaves a paper trail. so good luck with all this shit. craig was right. the end is nigh. regulation is coming.

B-but, I don't wanna pay $10 a month.

Attached: tearjak.png (650x773, 47K)

Nash will have KYC. It will be regulatory compliant too. But, it will have fiat ramps, and will likely end up replacing Visa adn Paypal.

>paying by the month
how poor are you? i just paid nord $100 for a 3 year subscription.

actually its bad for the USA,
do you know how many businesses,global business have no issue doing business with almost everyone around the world except for the USA.
read up on fatca, banks around the world started to close the bank accounts of those owned by americans because it was cheaper to close them than deal with the regulatory hurdles.
America is slowly closing itself off from the rest of the world.

Attached: 0280b33d57f9665a5d96f66e2795c27b (4).jpg (600x800, 74K)

Does nash have its own bnb type coin yet.

uh bluh bluh bluh shut the fuck up euroswine

Attached: China-EU-Tarriff.gif (750x772, 35K)

Was looking into nord, how is the speed?

>I am sure Donald Trump and Israel know what's best for me
learn to read or go back to pol

Attached: 1560389442576.jpg (470x470, 31K)

not european

The best. Get the 3 year scrip. Best one out there

Yes. Nex token entitles you to up to 75% of fees generated through the exchange. Better token utillity than Binance.

>America is slowly closing itself off from the rest of the world.
The Jews are strangling the US and its citizens...

>America is slowly closing itself off from the rest of the world.
Except for that part where the U.S. is the number one economy in the world, largest importer, largest exporter and issues the global reserve currency, if we ignore all of that then I guess you have a point.

This is correct, but you know why the US is so big in economy? Because other countries still put up with their shit. That will stop soon, as the US slowly spirals down into a position of irrelevance; countries will form alternatives to the UN where US sanctions don't mean shit, oil will be traded for other currencies than the US dollar and the US will try to get back into shape by means of war. Screenshot this, you know it's gonna happen.
>tfw your congressmen already afraid of bitcoin because it takes away power from the USD
>tfw your freedoms so great crypto will be a punishable offense

yep...petrodollar is the means by which we export our inflation onto other nations. yuan-ruble gold backed oil sales, thorium molten salt reactors for cheap, abundant, modular, and clean nuclear electric/smelting heat generation will be the straw that breaks the camels back.

Yeah more or less seems right. I'm scared for my future man. The world truly does suck balls.

Probably lowest iq post today

Wait isnt Nex a BNB competitor? Any source Nex it associated with BNB?

Oh yeah?

Attached: F7EA3997ED5B42D98B6729D60710F911.png (828x1792, 1.39M)

Nex is not associated with Binance/BNB. It is supposed to be used on their own Exchange.

How can you ban someone from a decentralized anything?

Why worry? Just don't provide your identity and trade on other exchange.

Oh is that so? Well I guess WAR is back on the menu then. It's been awhile since you peasants remembered who runs this fucking show. I would gladly watch the U.S carpet bomb every European city if it were fashionable, but I digress. Iran today, China tomorrow and EUROPE someday. FUCK EVERYONE!

Except this time it'll be the end of the US as we know it. Your country will spiral into a recession never seen before, your dollar will fail and riots will turn into civil war, destabilizing your glorious empire.
Even now less and less foreign countries are buying your treasuries because the yield is actually negative and buying them would be like pissing away money.

if it is true dex no
in this case it will be a website and you can geo filter

You just don't get it do you? We are going to bring you all to heel soon. I'm salivating just thinking about what were going to do to the Iranians. Ugh mmmmmm g-d it's so hot mmmm.

I'm an American too. Please stop talking like a crazy person.

it wont work if Binance already has you KYC'd as an american trader.
doesnt matter what VPN you use at that point.

Where do you stupid niggers keep getting the US is being banned from the main exchange from? Nowhere in that article does it say anything about banning the US from the main exchange. DEX have been outlawed due to federal anti money laundering KYC practices being needed.

Is this the latest FUD? Because it's really fucking annoying

see binance.com/agreement.html
and see binance.com/en/support/articles/360029196512

Americans have until 2019-09-12 to cease trading.

USA Is largest legitimate market in the world . Good luck with your wash trading . Also binance is basically worthless I would sell your bnb scam pyramid shit coin

3. Prohibition of use

By accessing and using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not on any trade or economic sanctions lists, such as the UN Security Council Sanctions list, designated as a “Specially Designated National” by OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Treasury Department) or placed on the U.S. Commerce Department’s “Denied Persons List”. Binance is unable to provide services to any U.S. person. Binance maintains the right to select its markets and jurisdictions to operate and may restrict or deny the Services in certain countries at its discretion.

Well fuck me it's true. Why did OP not just link this? The article doesn't say a damn thing about US being banned.

Moreover, what is this actually going to mean? They'll simply just be moving funds around?

good call on FATCA, it's supposed to be a pun on FATCAT, but *strangely* only screws us regular people. funny how that works!

>oil will be traded for other currencies than the us dollar
There was a certain man not too long ago who also thought that was a great idea. Trade oil for gold and say fuck the us dollar. Ended great for him.

Land of the free

All I wanted to do was accumulate crypto and play video games, why are (((they))) forcing the 4th Reich

Attached: 1553583289293.png (751x984, 753K)

Wait a fucking minute here, isn't the binance US shutdown only 2 days before P2D2 compliance?

Attached: 1560119545808.jpg (662x712, 38K)

I'm guessing that, and also limited trading pairs to US customers, possibly different fee structures

I hope they have LINK

kek we hung him on national television for daring to do such a thing

They actually believe Satan will come back and save them when they build another temple and evangelical Christ cucks support it because they unironcally believe this will summon Jesus and and they will go to heaven as the world ends

Ghadafi tried it too and they jammed a knife up his asshole on low res cell phone video

just use coinmetro to trade link, the big problem with CM is that people don't use it so the volume is shit

I meant the second one, the one that got the bayonet and was displayed in a fridge along with his son

It was always coming user. I didn’t know they were announcing so soon but the writing has been on the wall. All US exchanges removing coins and splitting US/international ppl. CZ afraid to enter the US. He’s undoubtedly been warned by higher powers if he were to continue.

different "site" , same market?
or a US only market

I didn’t link it because that was updated an hour ago, they didn’t announce it yet.

that's how you end up getting your entire account seized when you try to withdraw

>not withdrawing to your own wallet instead of cuckbase

time to get busy mastering coinbase pro i guess.
really sucks desu, i enjoyed binance trading very very much.
best crypto exchange ive ever used.

Fucking crippledick, is this your mutilated penis turning you so mad?

Same, and this is seriously going to drive some NEETs to the very bottom depths of depression

Ye apparently it’s “free” for every cotizen to be poor and miserable but as soon as you try to make it in any way “they” don’t approve you are fucked.

you will have to prove id to withdraw from binance. if you can't, or you're in us, you can't withdraw. Same thing happens on lota of exchanges

They still have their 2btc non-kyc withdrawal active right? As long as you either spread your btc between accounts/dont withdraw over the limit, theoretically, you should be fine.

nonetheless I hope this is the death of binance. Would be a good thing for the wallets of everybody except cz and his cronies

This is some fucking bullshit.
They deny service to anybody that United States banned AND any US citizen.
Fucking knew we can’t trust chinks.

Hardly the fault of binance, mainly because of the ridiculous US regulations.

By 2024 or so all current US taxation will go SOLELY towards interest on the debt. Obviously they're going to make it more difficult to potentially move money out of the US in light of this since taxes will need to be raised again. We've all seen what happens if the US can't pay EBT or any other welfare payment

the jews did this

Absolutely bullish for Coinbase.

Binance isn’t gonna survive if they ban u.s citizens lmao

Or CoinMetro

there more chinese billionaires than the forbes 400. probably more millionaires that half the us population. however i do think they would prefer to fleece americans as they are sooo naive and easy marks.

All I need is coinmetro to add USD and will use that to cash out LINK. Ill be fine without Binance.

> someone tell me what the fuck Binance is doing here?
They are limiting the US 'interest' of the platform, limiting US jurisdiction

As of now the US can claim jurisdiction as it uses .com/has US customers (persons).

If the US has an 'interest' they claim jurisdiction & seize the servers. Binance needs to be rid of the liability of the US. The RoW shouldn't suffer b/c America is the defacto ruler of the world through the USD. A new ruler is coming!

Sorry Burger, for you to have real freedom you have to renounce!

>tfw Chainlink hits $10k but I can't sell anywhere

On the flip side the US doesn't conform to CRS (what the rest of the world uses) SO if you are not a US (((PERSON))) you can do banking in the states & your home country won't know!

Who cares about the Burgers, they're to ignorant anyways! The US is open for Business for the rest of the world to bank with them! Not that I would advise banking in the States

This is bullish for Bitcoin

You make us America look like viruses

>look

There are people with more then 5k money
Worthless
You are mr.worldpolice nobody asked for

just dumped all of my alts and bnb on there and withdrew. fuck the chinks. fucking niggers. cz you also lost all of the link i was holding their since it's in my wallet now. nice going.

Israel couldn't care less about US trade policy as long as the missles and the Jewish Foreign Legion troops keep getting shipped over to the middle East

seems like everyone is withdrawing, wonder if there's a tool out there to measure the numbers.

fuck it was a mistake not to leave the usa. fuck usa politicians. get fucking ready to get fucked.

I just started a new account I only access from my VPN.

Did you sell all of your alts or just transfer? If your alt isn't on coinbase already this might be the last chance for you to sell it.

anyone know how much of the market on binance is from the US?

25% of the web traffic comes from the U.S. the second highest is India. The amount of money between the U.S. and India is also disproportionate so theres a good chance that a large majority of the trading volume is coming from Americans.

Don't you have to take a pic with your passport?

same. sigh. All those gains in trading these past few weeks lost

NEXT.exchange will be better than Nash.
twitter.com/NextExchange/status/1138784946074656768

I highly suggest looking into this: twitter.com/NextExchange/status/1138784946074656768

This is outrageous but I really don't give a fuck about crypto anymore so I don't care as much as I should. As long as I have a way to cash out my LINK when the time comes I don't care.

Mutts spoil everything they touch. CZ getting rid of them is the best thing that happened to Binance since they started their own blockchain.
Mutts can go to Bitfinex where they belong.

In other news, LINK just made a double bottom on the 0,5 Fib and is getting ready for the second pump that will break $2.

It might be hard to pump if everyone is withdrawing from binance.

I'm afraid is right. the political climate in the US is so fucked right now we're not going to have the reach we used to when we need it.

Will all the assets be available?

As in, will we have most or all of the coins still available for trade? Or does US compliant mean the seven or so coins?

Americans are banned from Bitfinex