$1.50

>$1.50
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SWINGIES WIN AGAIN

Attached: 1560473380436.png (1013x1000, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/hanktucker/2019/06/13/google-integrates-cryptocurrency-project-with-new-blockchain-oracle/?fbclid=IwAR2qw-WUclxYHha_pfQ0ogmK7TrTo2H8m_IuFijogf0IBt43PmD4PSAprN8#2e62d5a861dd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CHAINLINK BTFO HAHAHAHAHAH

Get dumped on stinky linky

Thanks I need to accumulate

Normie alert: Mainstream business press. Be careful what you wish for.

Normie alert: forbes.com/sites/hanktucker/2019/06/13/google-integrates-cryptocurrency-project-with-new-blockchain-oracle/?fbclid=IwAR2qw-WUclxYHha_pfQ0ogmK7TrTo2H8m_IuFijogf0IBt43PmD4PSAprN8#2e62d5a861dd

never selling
I'l accumulate more if it drops low enough but I won't glue myself to charts or lose sleep trying to swing this shit, I've had enough of that shit

when would you buy

Oof! Brutally cucked

where, i’m still getting 1.60$. arbitrage niggers get the rope.

how is this not bullish? buy rumor sell news etc. might not sleep tonight.

Oh no! You mean LINK has fallen to a level that 24 hours ago would have been an ATH, and made a support there? How horrifying.

A small bump in price after announcing fucking google integration. Hardly a pump at all, sad as fuck

The dump hasn't even started yet, it's a loooooooong way doooown Linkies.

Cup of Coffee

Will be $1.25 by morning. 24 hours post-announcement the price will be exactly as it was pre-announcement

So sad... Pink link is starting to stink...

>he doesn’t know about tomorrow’s announcement

SELL SELLL SEEEEELLLL

>small
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. I earned 20k in one day thanks to this "small bump. Stupid faggot.

That's where you're wrong Johnny boy.

lmao

> a blog post on cloud.google.com
OMG PARTNERSHIP
> get reposted to a forbes BLOG post, not even a proper article
this is pathetic

If you are not buying at previous ATH support you are quite literally retarded. Look at any chart and you will see a bull flag form after a major pump, and then another huge pump. Stay poor.

this is the state of nolinkers, they have no idea how much this means, stay poor