ITT: Friday ChainLink Announcement Predictions

Announcement: Coinbase listing

Price: $5.50 EOD

What are your predictions for tomorrow’s announcement Goys?

No-linkers, swinglinkers & Pajeets not allowed.

Bonus round: Trips confirm price

Dubs confirms announcement.

Attached: 23567F2D-5873-48F9-82D8-E8B24CBA147F.png (500x379, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/goh2x_G0ct4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Microsoft Azure

Slow bleed with new higher support. $1.50 for week and a half

Eric Holder had Paul Walker assassinated to cover up his illegal gun smuggling operation in Mexico known as Fast and Furious, obviously.

Coinbase Listing tomorrow, $10 EOD

0:20cents

>Pajeets not allowed

Disgusting white pig, this is why ALL WHITE MALES TRAVELLING TO INDIA SHOULD BE CASTRATED. Your behavior is LITERALLY WHAT BLACKS AND MUSLIMS DO IN EUROPE, you're using India as a brothel, insulting Indian men on every post and acting like you're doing Indian women a favor? This is what Indians think of you, you subhuman white pig. All white males should be castrated and all white women should be impregnated by brown and black men until the whites go extinct.
Look how SUBHUMAN INFERIOR WHITE BOYS GET MAD when ASIAN MEN GET YOUR BEST WHITE WOMEN. You're obviously LARPing, most Indian women don't fuck pigskins, no condom huh? One day Indian men will find you and literally LYNCH you and castrate you for even going near Indian women. There've been several white males that have been LYNCHED for even TALKING to Indian women:
Most Indian women prefer average white guys to jacked Indians? LMAO I've been all over Mumbai and EVERY good looking Indian girl is dating or married to Indian guys. They might hook up with white Neanderthals for the thrill (just like European women love hooking up with blacks and browns, I personally have cleaned up in Ireland and Eastern Europe as an Indian guy) but literally 99% of Indian women would choose an 8/10 Indian man over a 7/10 small dicked inferior white male.
As for "Indian men can't satisfy their wives", lmao WHITE WOMEN cheat more than women of any race. Look at the infidelity statistics of white nations versus India, your women hate you. I fucked an Irish girl after meeting her Irish boyfriend on the same day. He was a short, shy guy and seemed like I could take him. He tried confronting me about it and I literally left him bleeding from a broken tooth and lying on the sidewalk in Dublin. Felt great.

Checked. Thanks for playing, user.

/thread/

how do you now they are making an announcement?

Nice bait faggot. Hahaha.

Absolutely nothing. $1.25 in the next 24 hours and $1.15 end of the weekend

Its not bait

this

$3 by December

You're still Indian, kek

Read OP’s rules.

> No pajeets

Gtfo this thread.

Thx user. See you on the Moon (that’s what I’m naming my yatch).

Gil Scott Heron "Lambos On The Moon"
youtu.be/goh2x_G0ct4

Fucking checked, again.

this

Price: 4.20 funding confirmed. Funds SAFU.

Partner: Facebook

GG all non linkers.
see you in the next moon, as if you not gonna uninstall your life already.

Holy shit LINKers are so fucking delusional, anyone who dares question them is immediately classified as a pajeet or swinger, this kind of blind following is not healthy for a coin. Since most of the people on LINK are kids the price is overvalued, you fucking kids have nothing but memes.

I guess autism happens in Indian too...

Exit scam
Price: $0.00001

>w SUBHUMAN INFERIOR WHITE BOYS GET MAD when ASIAN MEN GET YOUR BEST WHITE WOMEN. You're obviously LARPing, most Indian women don't fuck pigskins, no condo
cool it pajeets. you are not even asian.
think about it...literally every skin color and nationality fucked your country and raped your women.
first: arians did when they fucked you up in 4000 bc(guess why they are north white indians?)
2500 bc: persian came over there to fuck you up
2000 bc: greeks came to fuck you up
any year of AD: persians, afghans and mongol chinks fucked you up. then white people come from brits and fucked you up
now you guys are just fucking yourself up by raping your own women.
your nation is shit and useless.
btw, i am not even white and am muslim

There isnt going to be any announcement.

FAGGOTS, IS THERE REALLY AN ANNOUNCEMENT? IVE BEEN OUT OF THE LOOP.

Why would there be an announcement on friday?

Redditor here.

This picture would LITERALLY never happen.

1) Sitting on the moon with low gravity would be unlikely.

2) Holding a full beer would be difficult, also as low gravity would cause the beer to move with close to any movement.

3) If you didn't realize, there is NO way in a spacesuit to drink a beer. How would he get it to his mouth? Wow.

4) A (assumed, I'm not a lame car expert) Lamborghini would never be on the moon, unless purposely carried there for this picture.

Get it together 4channers. Work on your grammar. Wow overall.

literally asking for a fucking source = pajeet

have you even read the whitepaper?

we all very much appreciate a fellow redditor's input, thank you /u/rUhuZOfK, have an upvote

No.

and the token is not needed.

The bottle has a small opening at the top, so any sloshing is easily contained by the bottlenecking imposed by the literal bottleneck. Also you can just flip the visor up to take a sip. Have you literally never held a beer or worn a helmet before?

Thank you, kind sir.

If only you were able to actually upvote here, dumbass.

creative and enjoyable bait. This is what I visit \Jow Forums\ for haha! Great fun lads!

Attached: Attach2203_20190518_185224.jpg (1414x712, 225K)

BACK TO DISCORD AVATARFAGS.
Imagine believing that posting on an anonymous, Sumatran orangutan racing forum can move the price. The absolute state of discord trannies.

Of course I have.

This is impossible in space. Read up before you type.

>pajeet

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x467, 57K)

We're not doing what n*gs do in Europe. We do what ancient Aryans were doing to the lowly dravidians over and over again because that's who we are. Know your place brown boy.

>Lamborghini would never be on the moon
Bitch have you fucking heard of Elon Musk? Nigga sent a god damn Tesla into orbit around the sun for shits and giggles.

>Read OP’s rules.
>> No pajeets
topkek, chekkked and blessed

checked you mad lad

Pajeets not allowed?

Wow biting the hand that has fed you 24/7 from day 1

how was your day pajeet? let me guess:
>takes a shit on the street
>has no water to clean himself
>goes on to rape a minor indian person
>watches bollywood movie
>goes to temple to worship blue elephant