HOW THE FUCK!

HOW THE FUCK!

Is this fucking useless token pumping? With over 65% of the FUCKING SUPPLY, locked up. 30% of it belongs to the FUCKING TEAM, worth hundreds of millions of dollars. A fucking college swag team of shitty programmers is sitting on HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF FUCKING DOLLARS. How the fuck did they co-opt this shitty board. How the fuck are the janitors letting it go. When will this fucking monstrosity end?

Attached: chainlink.jpg (512x512, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/hanktucker/2019/06/13/google-integrates-cryptocurrency-project-with-new-blockchain-oracle/#c290e4f61dda
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I smell the desperation of cope from the words you typed.

Fuck you and your little scam

You faggots will cough dry in time, mark my words

Its definitely a very interesting token as far as how its the most spammed/memed, has lots of unofficial telegrams/discords of anons, and everyone trying to one up each other making fiverr vids or educating web cam sluts on chainlink or sperging on twitter. Large devoted subreddit as well. Its the perfect token for the last year to day trade because of so much of its circulating supply locked up by fanatic "hodlers" and third party node promisers allowing the coin to be manipulated.

Cope. Fundamentally, this project is impeccable so you can fuck right off with your weak FUD.
Haven't heard that throughout those 2 years...

Attached: 1553800715876.gif (225x270, 2.45M)

Impeccable my ass. The amount of shade under the tree with these scammers makes the BIS and central banking system look like honest idiots. You and your cut-throat crew will sink soon enough.

How? How did these gullible idiots get lured?

Imagine channeling your anger through a Turkish quilting board turned racist nazi white supremacist board

Gf non linker.

1) Get laid 2) Ask Forbes: forbes.com/sites/hanktucker/2019/06/13/google-integrates-cryptocurrency-project-with-new-blockchain-oracle/#c290e4f61dda

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 10.58.48 PM.png (619x286, 307K)

Imagine investing thousands of dollars in some shitcoin project whose CEO is some slovenly unwashed fat neckbeard who wears untucked plaid shirts and khaki shorts to his "press conferences" that he acts like are respected by anyone other than linkfags. The whole thing is a giant larp, this guy's laughing at all these children thinking he's a businessman while he looks like that.

look at the volume
This is it

LINK is pumped everyday here. I'd be surprised if anyone that frequents /biz doesn't hold a stack.

If not you truly are a retard.

Looks mean dick, dumbfuck

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 11.08.16 PM.png (310x373, 143K)

Imagine not investing in ChainLink. Get fucked

Imagine buying at .20c when it was possible.

Learn to use a filter, you braindead nigger.

Supply and Demand
And those holding the supply don't sell.
Get fucked jews.

I know this is inverse-troll-fud but c'mon if anyone finna create the 4IR it finna be an autist who don' tuck his shirts.

Attached: download_20190611_153649.jpg (2048x1365, 641K)

Look at him go

Attached: 5111E3F7-88FC-411A-962B-128120B88BDC.gif (924x951, 3.71M)

New tranny FUD I see. Nulinkers, this user is making you question the investment of your hard earned dollars into this token. Ask yourself why someone would do this? You realize this post is meant to play on your emotions.
>See the forest for the trees

Classic reverse psychology the early Ico whales convinced people they had to meme hard to keep “normies” away. The irony is only normies buy this shit and they’re just putting ether and btc in the pocket of biz whales

Enjoy your pump

That's exactly what I did when some user shilled it in 2017 with step by step guide on how to buy it. Literally used a phone and ipad mini while laying in bed to do it.

Attached: FB_IMG_1560482092077.jpg (1425x954, 88K)

Top is in fellas pack it up

I've heard "the top is in" since 16cents, still not selling

Attached: 1513595246108.png (299x288, 100K)

You’re drunk . Go home.
Also I know it’s you sergay shouldn’t you be buying a new wardrobe or something

Tough talk behind the computer. If you met a Jew you'd be shitting poo. They aren't to be disrespected you fucking peasant.

Checked.

Lord Sir gay is basically a better dressed, more slav, me.

Fundamentally, what better mascot and leader for the average racist anime forumgoer to get behind than a man fitting this description?

Attached: 1558190010607.png (1280x732, 255K)

>angry
>useless token meme
>supply meme
>centralized meme
>2 man team meme
>scam meme
>shill meme

stay cucked FUDders you're just mad because you sold and got cucked

This unwashed fat neckbeard turned my last 100€ to 1000 during a bear market so he can look like a handicapped hobo for all I care

I’ve made over 150K USD value on this. I feel bad for you user

Please tell me I’ll make it with 54k link