How do you make connections if you aren't Jewish?

How do you make connections if you aren't Jewish?

Attached: a9fd1226a9add5cdba00a89638cf311d.jpg (799x599, 55K)

they dont discriminate desu

be careful I got banned for asking the same. (((they))) dont want you even talking about because its a rabbit hole into the JQ.

I have the same nose and I'm not Jewish

Jeff Bezos looks eerily like Jacob Rothschild in that photo

I'll just get a new IP.

How do you know?

Yes they do. Those two in the pic have nothing in common business or career wise yet there hey are at some kind of 'gathering'

Just know. That pic isn't even a semitic nose though anyway. People conflate big and semitic because retards. Look at the size of Hitler's schnozz, retarded pol fags

Sam Harris is Jewish.

Harris is a kike that pretends to be an atheist
Just a kike kiking

Well yeah I know that, but still..

The connections will come to you. If you boss is Jewish, then don't hold it against him. He will eventually recognize your hard work and you will get a promotion. Be the first to work and the last to leave. I guarantee it will pay off. Don't think about it too much.

Be a good goy

when jews say they are atheists, they arent saying they dont believe in god, they are saying they believe in your god, the christian god. B b -ut atheist just means an absence of belief in god, sure but Jews atheists dont just have an absense of belief since those same "athiests" get legitimately furious at the mention of God and do everything to opposite of God.

That not a lack of belief in God that is a pure hatred of God.

marry a jew?

Filthy anti-Semite. Do you know the history of that word? Have you read about the Holocaust in school? You need to educate yourself now.

Buy Anne Frank's diary on Amazon and I will even provide you with a sponsored link as payment for my services. I would normally charge via Paypal, but for you I will make a deal. $2 is all you need to Paypal me. $2 today and $2 tomorrow. Think of it as an intial settlement for the lawsuit I'm opening against you for your anti-Semitism. You can either settle in court or send me $500 in crypto this moment. Be glad I'm only charging you $50 dollars in interest on top of that. Your move.

In the Torah it teaches that Jews should reward those who lend a helping hand.

The harder you work, the bigger your reward. This is free money that you're missing out on.

It's like you guys haven't ready any of his books. Come back when you've read Waking Up.

Join the freemasons

Attached: 1557326712721.jpg (1417x859, 872K)

holohoax is a larp like santa and the tooth fairy
i bet hitler wasn't even real

Jews don't consider goyim people

Attached: 1559468824715.jpg (1516x810, 298K)

Attached: 155946783875.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

you don't. you bring numbers.

Ah, yes, I love putting the same tire on the same car every day. Thank you, Mr. Ford!

this is new Jow Forums, all the oldfag atheists are gone and now it's a bunch of retards that don't even know anything about sam harris and say stupid shit like "lel he must really be jewish he's totally faking it" because they are new as fuck and need to leave

well, it's not just the nose you have to factor in. the hair, the eyes and the lips are also giveaways if you're trying to identify one of (((them)))

Attached: 1558849437810.jpg (791x636, 60K)

Listen to how anxious and upset you have become. Wouldn't it feel better to just let go of the reins and let a wise Jewish friend give you a hand? Your future is well safeguarded if you have a Jewish pal like your boss at the helm.

nah but some things are inevitable

Attached: 1559469512850.png (612x603, 217K)

My god, you slimy kikes miss the ovens, dont 'cha?

Attached: 1517358884655.jpg (885x688, 178K)

yeah im going to read book where he what he wants you to believe how he is truly an atheist,believe it user see he wrote it in this chapter

Reward fellow jew who lends a hand you mean. Deceive and swindle the gentile

due to centuries of inbreeding (like the muslims) they have very distinct features and are hard to miss. some have mixed with gentiles and look more 'human' that way. very smart indeed.

Attached: 1498731276145.png (358x318, 62K)