Money won't make you happy

Money won't make you happy.

Attached: 9F0477B4-5140-4931-A56C-A68FC667BB58.jpg (700x700, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outsourcing
brickworkindia.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have no idea how wrong you are. Every problem in life is solved by throwing money at it.

Attached: DozQbVNU0AACr8U.jpg (1024x802, 162K)

*sells a signed rug for 5k*
Saged fuck off

Having no money will make you unhappy.

ok give me your money

ok

True. It's not the money itself, it's what you can get with the money that makes me happy

Money won't make you happy but it can make bad problems go away

Attached: IMG_20190604_180332.jpg (2592x1944, 1.81M)

the money allows me to chase my passions

t. the man with hundreds of thousands of dollars in patreon every month and hair implants

Can't tell if this is even supposed to be against Peterson
But it is all well and good that a guy who lived in a shack should criticize the broader society that he lives in as not fulfilling people and fixing all human problems a mere hundred years after we just figured out how to feed ourselves regularly and well and that wealth can be MADE and not just stolen

Fucking Unabomber guy is pretentious enough to believe that the human hivemind should be able to fix both practical and philosophical problems at the same time while having no precedent whatsoever to draw from (either of humans, or alien species of which we have found: oh yeah, none, btw lol)

btw donate to my Patreon

but the hair transplant cost money

Attached: 1553321139930.jpg (320x180, 22K)

Attached: BAC19E14EA6D49CDB72A176291CD1EE0.jpg (750x736, 450K)

The Unabomber is based as fuck and will be proven right while everyone else will be vindicated.

But it won't matter anymore by that time.

Does he look happy?

It will make me happier though

Attached: 76E11E77-3CCD-4339-A590-D53A6CAA0F02.jpg (413x407, 40K)

I'm looking forward to die at 27 from the common cold like a peasant.

it wont make you happy, but it will give u free time to lay down and rot

Attached: 50456969_2176016792660625_7112293738541481984_n.jpg (385x522, 37K)

Did you ever watch his videos?
He is having the absolute TIME OF HIS LIFE flying everywhere to give speeches and being the guru of cuckservative american millenials and zoomers.

Pretty sure with all this fame and money he is fucking some 20 years old groupies.

>Sells $5000 rug
>Sells $20 self help questionnaire
>Sells $65,000 business degree
>Sells $20/m subscription to free speech social network.

Being happy will make you money

Not death ;) cannot escape that

Unibright will

>be rich
>buy a house
>know that you don't have to pay rent
>have a garden
>now that you could survive with your own food
>do what you want
>know that your self-ralization is in your hand
>move freely wherever you want and whenever
naaaa, totally sad scenario. kys please.

>ignore Tolstoy warnings
Stay classy biz

Perhaps not happy, but it'll make me comfy, that is for certain.

Attached: tim1.png (230x230, 79K)

Attached: 1541334575692.gif (217x224, 1.39M)

>Tolstoy warnings
don't buy real estate because you can't hide that shit and commies will take it away?

The difference between this upper class "Depressed" people (Yes, JPB eats medication for his mental health) is that they have no perspective on what shit life is. They cannot appreciate what they have: they have always had luxury, to some degree, in their life

It is same with Anthony Bordain: the guy was fucking travelling the world, eating the best food around, fucking models and ended up hanging himself in a hotel room.

Why you ask? Because he was a upper class spoiled brad, better than well-off with his parents money before he even got name for himself

Take some faveleanon that has to sell his boipucci for his survival: he will remember those days he had to spread his asscheeks for old men to survive: he will not get bitter about muh happiness because he associates life, money and perhaps even food with raw survival and not some hedonistic enjoyment "world is your oyster"

Id rather have tfw no gf than tfw no gf and no money

Money can't buy you the creativity it takes to need less money to solve your problems.

what? Of course it can! Ever heard of consultants?

Holy fuck you have no idea how the real life works. Let's see you pay the bills and buy food with """creativity""" lmao.

lack of money will make you unhappy

*tips fedora*

You are a retard
You can't refute ted by just babbling
He unironically makes a lot of sense

Not an argument
People lived until old age, they were just significantly more likely to die young (under 2 years old) which brought the average down

Except jordan peterson is a money chaser

This. People completely underestimate the power and significance of having lots of money

it will if i make enough to go to a decent mental hospital like rich white people do.

"If money isn't buying you happiness you're shopping at the wrong store"

-Dan Pena

i’d be happier if i was getting head from thots whilst driving a lambo

Attached: 1550271350939.jpg (618x537, 116K)

>not death

Money can solve that too. Especially in Burgerland with no free healthcare.

just fuck off you little nigger, Ted has 3 times your IQ. Your post is like a squirrel lecturing Einstein.

hurr durr, Death, famine and greed is all caused by money. Some steal it from others ignoring any moral barriers. Wars are started and peoples lives carelessly destroyed all for personal gain. Why dont the rich stop ? Do they value anything other than personal comfort and prostitues? Why is china and usa in a trade war ? both rich countries yet the greed never stops

The Saudis goatfuckers that sent torpedoes at tankers, just to bump up oil price. Gotta buy a million more lambos and fuck all the instagram sluts. Middle east should be nuked

14yo, please leave

Jewish subversion tricks. Must be nervous, trying to make the white man give up the last hope he has for real and generational wealth.

You got me I’ll sell all my investments and just wageslave for 50 years lmao.

Money can’t buy happiness is the dumbest sentiment. Money can’t buy intelligence, true enough, but it buys time, and time is everything.

Attached: 1535AFDA-C88A-4C34-A321-F5CE69896097.png (1000x1154, 343K)

I’ll humor you: only one entity can have the boot over the other one. Money, wellbeing, security and predictability of outcome is only the consequence of position on the pecking order. It is worthy of tooth and nail fights.
Not knowing that discloses you as the one that never stopped hugging the sole of the shoe of your superior - be it a concrete human or some ideological spook

yes it will lol

also significantly to die of small cuts because infections are real you dumb gender thot stop fantasizing about cave man chad and start realising that daily life even 50 years ago used to be a fucking nightmare in most places where one fuck up could wipe out your whole family in unending pain.

here's what's waiting for you, pajeet:

>An Indian family in New Zealand that was left paralysed due to suspected botulism after eating wild boar meat

maybe but at least i can buy happiness even if it lasts 1hour

>the unabomber will be proven right
>everyone else will be vindicated
the definition of vindication is to be proven right

Attached: that face.png (645x773, 11K)

>Pretty sure with all this fame and money he is fucking some 20 years old groupies
He could but I don't think he would, that would go against his values and put his reputation in danger.

based as fuck

>soÿ sauce

> Things sucked for stupid people before so you being a slave now is fine

nice Ariana Grande lyric

neither will shilling for kike overlords Peterstein

But being a wagecuck will make me unhappy.

Not automatically but money is freedom.

Why can't people understand that money gets you a comfy life or buys nice things, or secures the financial future of your sons so they don't have to suffer like you did

>so you being a slave now is fine

you're a child.

Then why are you selling so much and trying to get rich? Your daughter sells her ‘carnivore diet expertise’ via skype?

Controlled oppo fuckhead - don’t be tribal white boi but its ok if everyone else is!

that's not jordon peterson, debil.

Get your shirt sleeves shortened it will look better that way
Nice outfit though user

He was a psychologist for 30 years. I'm sure he has 'perspective' on the brutality of life. Not sure you actually listen to anything he says.

>Pretty sure with all this fame and money he is fucking some 20 years old groupies.
have you ever met a female peterson fan?

>faveleanon
hey, what did happen to that guy, is he still alive?

>the CHAD natural mop
>the virgin transplant

Happyness is subjective. If you have a fucked up brain, wealth doesn't change your state of mind.
Ok being homeless or broke suck, but many middle socio professional category people are happier than rich people.

probably got stabbed over a few dollars

very. ignorant. and not true at all likely literally what is your fucking goal with your life even that you think throwing money at it would make you achieve it

fine i'd argue not true unless ur a wageslave and want to break free. break free money does solve that. but beyond that what problem is solved by throwing money at it?

My grandfather is the poorest, weakest, most miserable man ive ever known, and he loves to parrot this trope. It give him comfort in the fact he has never taken a single risk. Because i have been exposed to such pathetic weakness, i find it impossible to respect anyone who speaks these inane coping mechanisms. In fact i disdain them and wish them more suffering.

the quote is wrong, but a more appropriate one: there is a very limited number of situations where money will make you happy

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outsourcing
>brickworkindia.com/

Yessah massah whatever you say massah

Goddamn it, now I have to read that motherfucker's manifesto.

how old are you? 14?

>Brickwork India provides business support solutions for administrative tasks like managing your MS Outlook and MS Office.

i take everything back. money solves all problems in the 21st century

it does. I'm so close to hiring some pajeet to fight my online battles.

With daily exercise and chemical free foods your immune system would be kicking ass and the common cold certainly wouldn't kill you

what about the flu? one outbreak killed almost 1/3 of all europeans last year. or measles? or malaria, polio, typhus, syphilis, the bubonic plague, leprosy or a fox pissing in my wound after I fell? what about worms in undercooked meat? what about all the shitty diseases that used to kill half the globe before we invented soap? what about fucking winter? people are still freezing to death.

you can live like a feral hobo right now. if you think it's such a good idea go, do it. but the fact that you haven't already done so tells me you're full of shit.

*last century (I meant the spanish flu)

imagine being this young and naive

>patreon shill
>values

Attached: 1548735536634.png (400x400, 209K)

what was the context of this photo?

Attached: 1555194092614.jpg (867x1199, 141K)

I'm pretty sure it will, actually

Attached: 1558925517807.png (1536x2048, 1.2M)

I'd rather be rich and sad than poor and sad

Here's a fun fact - while in college, Ted inadvertently joined a CIA MK-ULTRA program where he was psychologically abused by many of the teachers he had respected.
Ted is based and did nothing wrong. History will prove him right.

Attached: 1558138003745.jpg (976x728, 57K)

based 300 IQ user
The only benefit of money is to buy time.

Brainlet spoiled faggots kill themselves because they don't know how to properly use their time. The same thing on the opposite spectrum with miserable NEETs. On the other hand, people think big fuck ups will permanently ruin them until they realize they have lots of time to make up for it.

The hedonistic treadmill ends if you have a goal and higher purpose to invest into to constantly work on. Accumulating shekels and spending it on material goods / vacations / luxuries won't make you happy in the long run, as you're only having temporary pleasures and decreasing your wealth.

Attached: 1464136100540.gif (600x600, 366K)

have u ever been homeless? i have and i can confirm a roof over my head ac or heat and a shower does indeed make me happy

but I can still suffer in luxury

Science has shown that anything past $75k/yr doesn't contribute to happiness