Binance bans Americans

Binance just updated their terms of service to ban all Americans. Read section 3: "Binance is unable to provide services to any U.S. person"

binance.com/agreement.html

According to the binance blog post, Americans will have until 2019-09-12 to cease trading.

binance.com/en/support/articles/360029196512

Attached: binance black.jpg (630x330, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/binance-says-its-launching-a-us-exchange-with-fincen-registered-partner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh shit

good thing I use a vpn. I hope to god they don't make kyc mandatory

Probably because Binance is launching a US exchange coindesk.com/binance-says-its-launching-a-us-exchange-with-fincen-registered-partner

Will they list LINK tho

Attached: toylink.jpg (246x250, 6K)

Probably no ICOs related stuff, only POW coins. But is ogre for BNB, that's for sure.

Yep nice bnb exit pump by cz with the onslaught of ieos

this

Doesn't matter what they do. The whole point of Boinance was that you could access whatever pajeetcoin you want without Uncle Sam knowing. Dumb fucks like you asking if 'link' will be there or not is irrelevant. If Chingpong is making a fully regulated US exchange then enjoy paying $69,947 because you swung a shitcoin stack 8 times and made $500. Fucking idiot. This thing is DOA because 98% of the garbage listed on Boinance is fucking ERC token chink P&D scams that don't even have a website or a whitepaper or a developer. Just a printed token out of nowhere with a name and a logo, buy now sirs low mcap. Garbage like that won't be listed on any US abased exchange. So you're stuck with boomercoins, no more random shitcoin does a 20x in 3 days episodes.

None of that matters, you can still use the DEX with a VPN. Just saying the exchange they're making is a total waste of time.

This. Done with Binance.

Exactly. I'm withdrawing from binance as we speak.

If you trade shitcoins you weren't going to make it anyway.

what is going to be the next big exchange that takes the baton from binance?

Coinmetro

holy shit, what a fucking joke

fuck this gook faggot

>look like this
>prince of whales
>no binance

Attached: ugh.jpg (492x600, 67K)

Seconded and witnessed

doesn't coinmetro require KYC? I remember signing up and being required to provide a photo of my hairy penis for Kevin Murcko to inspect. Just me?

All of these useless chink shitcoins now have 3 months to exit pump. Monetha was the first

Yeah it’s ogre in 3 months but leaving now is deluded

What is this site. This isn't an exchange

Crypto party ended. Hold Bitcoin and good luck.

VPN soon to be banned too, you will need expensive local proxies.

So uhhh how will I turn my portfolio into Fiat?

better to trade on Tradesatoshi

Kek it's clearly going to be Nash

Summer of 92

isn't this whole thing very bullish for eth/btc?

Nash. Already have a license to trade securities in the U.S. When they launch they'll be the only option for Americans to trade tokens.

So bullish for Resistance DEX.

Get your masternode yet?

This is bullish for yobit.

still got kucoin, right?

Mmmmmm
SWIFT GPILink debuts that week.
CZ knows LINK will be massive and has to reject burgers because in fear of losing trillions of dollars in fines and jail time. Damn you linkies.
I need a big mac and McNuggets

Btc yes. Amerimutts will sell all their shitcoins for btc because it’s a safe haven

Eth not really. Amerimutt government still hasn’t decided whether eth is a security or not

What the fuck. Exit BNB now.

Binance ieo coins are fucked too, also almost all Erc-20s

Lmao exit ALL binance shitcoins.

Wit