LMAO GOOGLE DOESN'T WORK WITH CHAINLINK

LMAO GOOGLE DOESN'T WORK WITH CHAINLINK

THEY LITERALLY TESTED THEIR PRODUCT

THERE IS NO PARTNERSHIP

Attached: google2.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/introducing-six-new-cryptocurrencies-in-bigquery-public-datasets-and-how-to-analyze-them
cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/building-hybrid-blockchain-cloud-applications-with-ethereum-and-google-cloud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We know. It was a scam/clickbait PR article of zero substance. Why do you think the price has almost fully retraced to the previous ATH (and is looking to retrace to at least the $0.8-$1 range)?

>But but but big query integration
Hahaha

Also big query sucks

shhh, they sold the news very well and induced a lot of FOMO. Well played linkies.

Attached: 1560491380237.jpg (1024x417, 92K)

Source

May I interrupt you sir just for abit, who is this linkies you are referring to/

Attached: 1558215598618.jpg (699x485, 31K)

You're a bunch of BigQueeries

It's better than a partnership brainlet it's an integration. Please tell us what other shitcoins has been integrated into Google cloud?

Goys, this is not what we talked about earlier.

> THEY

even that is a bit too much. calling a dev advocate THEY.

If this Allen Day is "they", then google is also partnered with bitcoin cash and doge:

cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/introducing-six-new-cryptocurrencies-in-bigquery-public-datasets-and-how-to-analyze-them

Attached: AQkF5VK.png (1200x300, 141K)

Please prove stink has been integrated into jewgle cloud.

DOOMP GOOGELL
BUY EOS.
then chanlink

Omg doge google partnership confirmed!!

>Google Cloud

Shitty 3rd rate cloud compute service. ChainLink hasn't done anything.

this fud must be a joke. if not noone can help you anymore. you can close your eyes forever but this does not change the way it goes. CL will be in the Top10 until end of 2019. screencap this.

Imagine the cope

top 5

here you go swingie

Attached: manila_cat_1200x1200[1].jpg (1200x1200, 207K)

Pipedream

This fud is so bad it made me put a buy order in at 3 dollars ! I don’t care if I pay over market price I know it will be 5 tomorrow! I’m rich and now none of y’all can touch me. Link is the next bitcoin

Attached: 765C0FF6-1E21-4B7E-AC4B-BBEFDFBFA0E7.jpg (1024x684, 69K)

the absolute state of link FUD

big query more like big queer lmao

look at CMC, start at LINK (position 24), work your way up asking what each project does, what adoption it has, is it worth what money is in it, and is there another alternative to it
then compare to the LINK use case

you'll see that LINK will make it all the way up to top 5

>link is more important than everything else because I say so my mom told me I’m smart and special
Do you even crypto bro

No, they integrated it to Google Cloud.

The built it straight into google now all your search records show up on chain anyone can search them and they are immutable so good luck taking them down.

ChainLink offers nothing that can't be replicated for real industry use by a team within 2 months. Do you ever ask why there aren't a million 'dOracle' players in the game? That's because no one cares and no one really wants it.

I'm a boomer enterprise architect for a bank reporting directly to CDO

Lol you must be an absolute expert in this field. The requirements Engineering alone would take 2 month.

The fud these days is so boring

lmao everyone works with google, like google partner for ads

Attached: 1507959961350s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

This is just this weeks announcement, huge announcement after hug announcement will just pile on top of each other over coming months and years

Google added gmail into chainlink so you can publish email oracle data straight to big query using link main net . It’s going to solve the oracle problem for millions of subway employees who don’t have access to proper on chain data.

Sweet non linker cope. This is better than money

you are patently incorrect
we do want it, we use in house oracles now, and have identified the trust of the oracle owner as risk

we wouldnt enter a contract with someone if they had the keys to the data in/out of the contract

Enterprise architecture ? is that post modern or mid century ?

Attached: FB2661D9-2304-40CA-BA24-5E7E5AE54388.jpg (800x800, 117K)

an email oracle is smart
ever wanted to spit an email at a step in a workflow?

everyone laughs like this simple shit doesnt matter.
know what the chainlink alarm clock is? a task scheduler
think outside your tiny damp basement kids

I'm all in LINK but secretly I kind of want it to fail so all of the bored LINK holders here who obsessively fud end up realizing how badly they sabotaged themselves and commit suicide

Y’all should add chain link publish bank statements directly on chain using their public data api toolkit ! You can even use big query so no export needed ! Chainlink will solve the worlds public data needs one bank at a time

stay salty bitch
we warned you for months
stay poor

i'm not in retail banking, no money there, just dregs
big money is in institutional

currently we are looking at how we can leverage existing identity systems to help make our AUSTRAC reporting for AML/CTF more efficient, and with true immutable lineage.
hoping to set an industry standard. you dont set industry standards with one of the many counterparties running the gateway in/out of the system

Nobody besides fucking Reddit ever said this was a partnership. Why are you all such literal faggots? Show me an official announcement that there was a “partnership”... I’ll wait

Here you go faggot.

Attached: DD24F402-69F6-449D-97DF-984BD15EEA36.jpg (1125x2052, 940K)

Sorry swingie

read the words

>We're thrilled to share that Google is one of the great companies integrating #Chainlink into their approach to smart contract adoption. Here's how @GCPcloud users can use Chainlink to connect to BigQuery, one of Google's most popular cloud services.

lmao!!absolut state of stinkies

> He do not understand that big query is a open service for any company.

Google Cloud doesn't do pic related for "any company" though.

Attached: Untitled_6.max-1600x1600.png (1600x767, 145K)

What are you trying to say? This is just a frowchart to show how works. Any company can build their services around Google Cloud.

Linkies are freaking out because a employee show an use case of Blockchain in their blog.

>This is just a frowchart to show how works.
It literally shows you the Chainlink node run by Cloud Platform.
Not to mention the fact that Google Cloud wrote up this entire explainer: cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/building-hybrid-blockchain-cloud-applications-with-ethereum-and-google-cloud

Google Cloud does not do this for "any company".

Partnership with Dogecoin

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-04-07-at-2.10.47-PM-860x430.png (860x430, 453K)

That's Bigquery simply adding data.
Nothing like announcing the key to using said data (ALL of it) to smart contracts.

*for smart contracts

Google would just fork it anyway if they wanted to use it ...

See Chrome, a fork of Chromium

Literally ZERO reason they'd use Link

cope

Attached: google cloud chainlink link tokens.png (1607x827, 151K)

Swinglinkers out in full force day after it pumps... same old biz swinging $100 every day only to have their gains destroyed with one pump.

>Oh but I've increased my stack
No you haven't, you wish you did and you lie about it in an anonymous board, is this seriously your life user?

Just buy more, don't stop fucking buying and get ready for staking for the inevitable fourth industrial revolution

muh dick hard just thinking about all the swingies that got caught out VIOLENTLY yesterday.

And knowing Chainlink's penchant for not saying anything until the other party says it first, this type of massive surprise announcement can and will come up at any time, pic related.

Attached: swordofdamocles.jpg (610x610, 133K)

I’ve been following the link meme for a year but from health issues have been too close to homelessness to buy in. I’m finally better and working. Is it too late?

Not too late to return to the light side.

Attached: jimmy.jpg (1556x1322, 168K)

Throw whatever you can at it Satan.

>absolute state of biz

BASED.

Cringe.

top 3

>he doesn’t know about all the private data about to be sold through Secure Enclaves

Do you even know what marketing is?

>Why do you think the price has almost fully retraced to the previous ATH (and is looking to retrace to at least the $0.8-$1 range)?
Manipulation

Wow cool how long did it take you to design the bank and is it in any unique style?

OP's right
link is a scam with fake partnerships

Stone steel and glass

Good post fren.
You are very good at posting, bravo.

Why do you people post this inane shit? It’s not going back to $1 ever. Just buy now and ride the money train with us who have been holding and ignoring this kind of bullshit for 2 years.

>And knowing Chainlink's penchant for not saying anything until the other party says it first, this type of massive surprise announcement can and will come up at any time, pic related.
let them chase marginal gains only to lose it all
swingers are only one bad trade away from ruin
their arrogance, pride, and greed is always their undoing
the exchanges reap the rewards at their expense

Attached: 1560456526155.jpg (333x333, 143K)