CoinMetro

I hope you are taking your chance with cheap XCM now user?
Have you missed the LINK pump to get rich quick?
Did you sell your XCM to buy more LINK?
Are you ready to wait 1-2 months until we reach at least 1.50$ with XCM?

Stop being the little bitch that you were while not buying LINK and take your chance now.

It‘s literally a no-brainer. Look at the trade volume of the exchange ~$150k even 1 whale can push this to $1mil and the price is bound to go up. Check those chink exchanges like KuCoin & Binance.

And you know what? You can even do margin trading and buy crypto with your credit card on CoinMetro. Stop reading this post and buy fucking XCM user.

coinmetro.com/

Attached: 4L_Zid94gG2.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Also do you see how the chinks milked you (americans) with fomoing into BNB and now telling you you’re banned? Just forget BNB and get some XCM and relax.

Told yall pajeets yesterday this shits on the way back to 2 cents. Enjoy bagholding the high, sage

The metro will depart soon user. Don‘t wait too long.

Sure it is user. Make sure to buy LINK at $1.80

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE COINMETRO, OH YES YES

Attached: piss.png (569x515, 341K)

450k here, will I make it? Looking forward to the next couple of weeks when they integrate the 33 different FIAT deposit currencies. I'm so glad that I sold all my BNB recently and made almost a 10x with XCM.

i told everyone a week ago to sell the news. this is when you buy back in. we are going to at least x5 from here. it so fucking obvious. screenshot this.

yes you will, you wont be a millionaire in a month but EOY/Q1 next year looks promising

that‘s what I did. sold at around 0.103 and bought back at 0.084 now just laying back.

as soon as they are adding more currencies it will just go up from there. Binance only got big from listing shitcoins and obviously being an early competitor to Bittrex etc

i need to this go to 1 dollar to break even to cover the rest of my losses

you gotta wait for that user. 50c is doable in the near future (eoy/q1 2020) but 1$ probably needs some more time. but you never know

the volume is too shit for that desu
even if you can sell without too much slippage buying back will be a pain unless your stack is small
I don't know why it pumped so hard to being with beyond just being a low volume coin, the addition of margin trading does not seem pump worthy but I guess people will fomo into anything

because not many people are on the platform yet, that‘s why you wait

yeah I'm just waiting since I got most of my stack from sub 4c, missed the boat on the 2c prices by like a week
I don't expect too much out of this until they get all the features up and running smoothly which could be as far off as Q4 this year

I grabbed 1/3 my bag at 1.2 cents. 1/3 at ICO and the rest ranging from 1.5 to 10. Don’t give a fuck never selling if anyone does the research they will know this is the best moonshot short and long term. See you fags at 10 euro bucks

Also anyone doing margin? It’s pretty interesting. UI not close to Bitnex levels but has some good features like being able to use multiple assets as collateral for the one position. I think it has huge potential

I‘m not autistic enough to do margin. I know I‘m gonna lose all my money. :(

Anyone else have this issue: Address keeps autofilling with an incomplete version of my own address and every time I change it it just reverts back.

Attached: swift.png (624x231, 10K)

Don’t be a fucking pussy and get amongst it. Just don’t bet what you’re not willing to lose

buy target: 0.073

32k locked up till August so I hope you're right.

contact support

Attached: 616EF5C1-99C9-4894-9CCE-74AABD209F29.jpg (1200x630, 379K)

Delete this

It’s already bottoming out

I don‘t think we‘re gonna see below 0.08€

Not gonna happen

Just a casual question user:
Without knowing whether you make it or not how did you buy 450k?

chadmetro

Attached: 543565735.jpg (1598x800, 155K)

Did anyone ask for your opinion? Faggot

you poor soul bought link at $1.89 and thought it goes up to $100 EOY didn‘t you

Burgers are banned from Binance in three months. The day after 9/11 (never forget).
And Why? because of regulatory compliance.

Nice, gonna short XCM now.

Attached: photo_2019-06-14_15-42-14.jpg (940x788, 54K)

shut up

Attached: 1554303354948.png (522x747, 210K)

It isn't cheap. It was expected correction, as per xcmprice.com

Attached: 30743993_10157055407633475_1579596630906064859_n.jpg (960x800, 44K)

Please user comfort me i bought at 12€ . Lost like 1200 euro with this dip.

you mean 0.12? and even then it was never above 0.11

kek. but I will comfort you. you will still make 10x minimum

Why isnt it listed on coinmarketcap? I can't find it

Not on CMC yet, it's on CoinGecko tho

they have to add it as an exchange too along with all its pairs so it takes longer

Whats the current market cap? doesnt say on coingecko. Is it really still so obscure that it's hard to find this info?

based on current price its 8.5m usd cap

It's basically due to the way they've structured their internal wallets, data aggregator sites have difficulty getting the necessary data. There's nothing wrong with the wallets, it's just a problem for the aggregators. Coinmetro has said that they're working on adjusting it to give them the necessary data but it could take a few weeks.

As for marketcap, it's about 7.5 million atm

Where do I buy this shit?

from coinmetro

you really have to take a fucking selfie for this shitcoin

Do they give me a credit card with my deposit?

what does that even mean

You can deposit through debit cards, yes.

shut up goyim, they need your meta-data

>its been a while since you were circumcised user, got a picture?
>i-i-i- uhhh ummm, KYC, standard procedure