Only 3k LINK

>only 3k LINK

Attached: Suicide-Dirba-2.jpg (600x450, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#tab=tab-holders&pageSize=100
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My only cope is that after ICO i bought LINK for as much as i could afford to lose and my other cope is that i still probably have the biggest amount of LINK in my country

Just hold on to them. You'll be wealthy in as short amount if time. Buy more as you can.

I only have 600

I only got 3k to , well either make it with that or it won't be shit later, just hold and come back later. Look will either be fucking massive or a failure.

same

>tfw 1.5k linklet

go all in fet to buy 10k linkies next month
thank me later

same.

I don't like swing trader.
But my way of trading is not clear even to me.
It's not even swing, it's even worse.

But 4 Industrial Revolution is no joke.
Need to work a bit on my psychology.

I've got less than 100 linkies and it's still more than I can afford

>actual homeless

Just hodl fren. We'll make it eventually.

>bought 30c
>swing from 300 to 500
>rally to +$1
>tempted to buy more with fiat
>drops to 80c range
>time to buy
>forget to buy and back to over $1
>ill wait until less than $1
>30%+ rally today
wat do

Attached: 1518138480057.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

sell now, buy tommorow and you will have 4500

Just buy and forget about it for a year or two.

Unironically the best thing you can do in crypto is set and forget.

>i still probably have the biggest amount of LINK in my country
what kind of a city-state do you live in?

Will i make it with 54k link?
I could’ve had so much more if i wasn’t such a brainlet. I feel like I’ll just fall short of actually making it which is driving me nuts.
Still got a bag of 3500 qnt tho which might save my ass.

50k here fren, i know this feel all too well, feels like its on the border of making it... in reality we'll probably be fine tho.

Attached: 1516916186452.png (1048x1034, 892K)

3k = 63btc
hello future whale

Whats good, ourjeet? I would have assumed more folks in India were aware of chainlink

>tfw 700 linklet
i seethe whenever i see everyone has a stack of 10k or 20k. Fuck, i want to have a 3k stack too

You linkies will liquidate most your stack by the time it hits $100 and in 2 years a measly 1000 suicide stack will be worth more than you sold.

Do yourself a favor and at least hodle 5K for the post-global integration of blocchchain phase.

50k here

I wish the best for all of you but it's just pretty amusing to see people only being able to get 3-4 figures of link when you've been here during the times when it was 20 cents

Times have changed

>2016
>only 3k ETH

I got 1k..

Yeah probably people should keep some of their net worth in crypto anyways

supply is 10 times though, so more like >only 300 eth which is still shit

This. A gem of boomer knowledge: more people lose more money trying to time the market. Bought at $0.14 up to $0.32, never once thought about swinging but I'm sure a lot of people did and regret it.

lol i swinged an extra 10-15k on yesterdays pump.

you'll be fucking fine just don't sell

This. Would have already made it with ETH with that thinking.

Same here, fellow LINK Corporal. I have no regrets, though. You can pat yourself on the back for having kept the rule "only invest as much as you can handle to lose" in mind. Chainlink may turn out as complete shittoken.

Here you weak willed dumbasses,

ethplorer.io/address/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#tab=tab-holders&pageSize=100

See how much you have in comparison to others.