You already bought, right biz?

You already bought, right biz?

Attached: Equal.png (642x475, 58K)

2,5m cap - most anons are going to miss this once again and buy when its already 4 times higher.

It gets better. They didn't do an ICO they did a community airdrop to 5k people, we're only at the idex stage the amount of lost tokens eom is going to be YUGE

I am strapped in!!!

Assuming 10 to 20 % of the original recipients of the airdrop have forgetten isn't a strectch. 2017 was a long time ago in crypto.

Which coin is that

>2.5m marketcap
>Binance DEX soon

Need I say more? No, but I will anyway.

>Binance CEX will inevitably follow later this year.
>metamask killer, connects Dapps and DEX seamlessly with a store build into the wallet.
>token swap soon, only a two week window, this is extremely bullish as it means many EQL tokens will be "burned" as many people forget or don't know about the swap.

EQL, got it

AAAAAAAAAAA. I sold few hours ago.... Gotta fomo in

Don't tell biz idiot. I still need to buy

Yes, just wait until reddit catches on...

MC is down. Anons sold their gains into link.

>3m marketcap
>Binance DEX soon

>metamask killer, connects Dapps and DEX seamlessly with a store build into the wallet.
>token swap soon, only a two week window, this is extremely bullish as it means many EQL tokens will be "burned" as many people forget or don't know about the swap.

THIS
I SOLD EQL FOR LINK!! AGGHHAHAHA
QUICK DELETE THIS NOW NEED TO REBUY!

Double FOMO'd

Thanks for the reminder, user. Totally forgot I had several hundred thousand of these from the airdrop back in 2017. They'd have all been burned if I hadn't seen these threads mentioning the token swap.

Buy UND before it's listed on BinanceDEX. Check the rumors on chain. It's all true.

A fucking wallet token holy shut the crypto market is retarded

Attached: C678928A-416C-44B9-A4C9-EE8B67A63FA5.png (1280x627, 863K)

>2.9m marketcap
>Binance DEX soon

Same here. Close call, huh? I'm DM'ing everyone in the Telegram airdrop group a reminder so they don't forget to swap their tokens, also asking AirdropAlert.com to post a reminder to all their Twitter followers.

How do we do the swap?

Don't fucking do it you idiot. The more people forget the best it is for holders.

THIS

Good call. There's addresses with millions of tokens that haven't moved since the airdrop. I'm commenting them all on Etherscan in the hope they notice and don't miss the swap deadline.

Basically equal is partnering with binance Dex to integrate with Equal wallet and switching from an erc20 to BEP-2 protocol. This will be facilitated by a swap taking place only within the equal wallet between the dates of June 20th and July 1st, leading up to Equal's initial trading day on binance Dex which is July 4th.

Okay thankyou

And how does one get this wallet?

Are all other tokens that are coming to Binance DEX (like LIT) need to be swapped as well?

lol their Medium got suspended

why?

what do you mean with swap deadline, when I just 'hold' my tokens on IDEX i don't need to swap right?

Just hold them there... no need to worry.. at all :)

Attached: 1548791844310s.jpg (250x203, 8K)

>medium blog post down

what do, fren?

don‘t buy this garbage token user and don‘t even think about holding it on IDEX/your ETH wallet. you‘ll end up with worthless tokens that some braindead biztard like the guy above bought at ATH and now wants to get out